Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,803 members, 7,837,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm (38882 Views)

President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) / Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) / Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Dreyl(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
OBJ For real!
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Wendyslim(f): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
Strong & healthy. How many head of state or gov fit farm? All dem sabi na to chop nig money alone. But even if baba chop inside he still dey assist the economy in a way.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Arysexy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
wor wor defined! Ape fyn pass this man walai!
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by doppler777(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'am proud of him as a FARMER!..thousands are employed & the benefits of his livestock/farm produce in general..
"OTHERs" (........) winkshould consider mechanised farming includng those new "PRIVATE JET OWNERS",also there should be swapping of new private institution for massive food production...It seems more graduate are starving nowadays.
FG/State Govt; needs to consider mechanised farming & employ OKADA operators.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t71nQKiZNK8

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by blackmale(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Opoki: This should be around 1991.
i dont think that pic is 1991 bro.. tht should be late 70s or early 80s..
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by john11769(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
blink182: Strong man.
MOST ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO PROPERLY DIRECTS THE CASH THAT COMES YOUR WAY.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Errrr...So where is the farm??
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
MY MENTOR GOD BLESS YOU
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Godmann(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
pharmow: That is Peugeot 505 right? The man has gone a long way
U can't write Nigeria history immediately after the independence till date without putting his name at one point or the other.

Which History does Nigeria have? A history of stealing and corrupt coward that destroyed our land?

doppler777: I'am proud of him as a FARMER!..thousands are employed & the benefits of his livestock/farm produce in general..
"OTHERs" (........) winkshould consider farming as well includng those new "PRIVATE JET OWNERS".

Proud of a man that stole enough money and enough land? A man that could not run the farm well as the farm was in ruin by the time Abacha took him to gallows?

Proud of a man that created all the troubles in our country today. He gave us a dying Yar'adua and a grossly incompetent Jonathan as President through the most ignominious election rigging as recorded in our country?

Shame on you.

Dee60: In spite of his shortcomings and tendencies, he is still the best president ever...even the PhD holder is not anything close!

A fool that could not pass his PHD after 10years until he was allowed to have the certificate when he became a Deputy Governor and was able to bribe his way? Why do you guys like rewriting History? Is GEJ in any way, by his conduct a PHD degree holder?

I can rule Nigeria better than GEJ. Most of us can but the criminals that rule Nigeria (with your messiah OBJ as one of them), will never allow educated people rule. Their mentors across the ocean will never allow our real geniuses transform our land. We are better than your hero-fools; OBJ, Yar'adua, GEJ, IBB, Abacha, etc

2 Likes

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by HenryJosephs(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
Badt guy
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Dway1: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Eh eh!how does this affect the price of food in baba klaz canteen at tedder hall university of ibadan.....put reasonable thing jo..maybe picture of gbemisola osadua next su president

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Able presido

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Slyuba4me(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Baba ahhh.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by sucess001(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
and dis made front page? seriously...the moderators of this forum lack good judgement...
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Vincent41(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
blink182: Strong man.

dis picture has stayed like 600 yrs...lol
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by TableLeg(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Stupid baboon!

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by akunjohn(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
He dey check the car maybe the driver don steal egg or chicken,lol
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by andyanders: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
@miguel:
This man is stronger than his peers.

He has done heart transplant hence his strength
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by tompat86(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
I JUST ESCAPE FROM OTA FARM mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by nkemKalu: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
smalbutcol: MY MENTOR GOD BLESS YOU
If OBJ is ur mentor .....then u must be a thief too as nothing good can come out of him

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Vincent41(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
miketonic: AND HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI AND FRIED YAM FROM MAMA KELECHI IN OWERRI IMO STATE? I BEG NEXT TOPIC JOOR

LOL.....guy u funy die......i bu onye IGBO ABI?
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by hanelson(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Flygerian1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ok, i don c am. Yet, no money to take buy sugar for my garri, so wey d need? undecided
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Archmed(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
showbobo: So what precisely are we to gain or learn from this
you shoudn't have opened the thread!

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Archmed(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
salolo: wetin concern us now
he concern u das why u open d thread na...u no see d title before?

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Archmed(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
salolo: wetin concern us now
e concern u das why u open d thread na...u no see d title before?..abi dem force you open am?

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by abdullkabar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..................

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Opoki(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
blackmale: i dont think that pic is 1991 bro.. tht should be late 70s or early 80s..

Yoop, most likely 80s, probably after acquiring Operation Feed the Nation Project cos i remember the project was '78.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Remzolution: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Contrary 2wat many of u hold in common about this man, i stil believe dt OBJ is d most inteligent Nigerian alive. Wyl in d military, he stood out amongst his peers...bcame d 1st succesful dmocratic presidnt in grandeur...as a farmer, he's galaxies above his countrparts evn beyond Africa...as an academician, he owns d largest persnal library in Africa & 1 of d foremst around d world...in religion he's a good bible teachr...as an ex-presidnt and an elder stateman, who is more revered? At his age, who's more active n motive-driven 2wards d affairs dt wud better 9ja? Guys, dey're all thieves aiyt, bt r u any different? So luk @ ds old man closely, wit d thievng propensity in u, won't u wana b lyk him wen u grow up? If u dnt, ur a loser.big time!

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by AdeniyiA(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
the man local dieee!
tnk GOD for education o
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by wengerjay(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
The Oracle!I salute thee,u brought GSM to Nigeria.This in a way reduced the gap btw the rich and the poor.No more TURAYA.

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by oyin50(f): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
People keep complaining how will these affect my life, change price of garri and fried yam and all, what baffles me though is you navigated yourself to view the page without any compulsion knowing fully well u wanted to see a picture. It actually sounds silly to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly Impeached By Seven PDP Lawmakers / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.