Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm (38888 Views)

President Buhari And His Son In His Farm Today (Photos) / Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) / Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by andyolo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
Baba was still innocent then, he made use of the second chance to loot this country sha!!! God bless 9ja.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by mikey2fin: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Kai!!!, This man UGLY no be small
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Lamasta(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
(O B J)

Otunba Bashorun Juwonlo

The fear of OBJ the president maker is the begining of wisdom

grin

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by omenka(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
@miguel:
you are going to learn how to be self productive and not being dependant on the system. Lazy folk. Seun should introduce dis like for unecessary and annonying posts.

Seconded! Chief Seun Owlowo should try and find a way to add a 'dislike' botton so instead of quoting dumb posts somtimes, one cld simply 'dislike' such a post. Saves time and energy, and gets the msg across in a precise fashion.

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by killuminati(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Reduction in the prize of skunk in my mind. Yet here I am wasting data on a baboon's picture. Oh well thank God say na free I dey browse sha, I swear for dis OP and the FP syndrome mods undecided
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by segunojas(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Strong man.I respect u sir
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Synthase(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
miketonic: AND HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI AND FRIED YAM FROM MAMA KELECHI IN OWERRI IMO STATE? I BEG NEXT TOPIC JOOR
it is getting boring joor, try another line for a change haba!
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Archmed(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
oyin50: People keep complaining how will these affect my life, change price of garri and fried yam and all, what baffles me though is you navigated yourself to view the page without any compulsion knowing fully well u wanted to see a picture. It actually sounds silly to me.
welcom to Nairaland...a place where some beings just post to be noticed!
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2012

My Politics viewers:
Before y'all leave. I'll like to announce that Miss Nairaland Dec. 2012 is taking place by 10pm today in the Romance section!(Nigerian time)

Vote for [size=16pt]abiL and ItsModella.[/size] There will be a brief introduction and pictures of these two candidates on the thread.
Do you want to hear their platform?? contact me @ campaignmanager.com.

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT, VOTE abiL or ItsModella!!! Thanks for your support!

Please don't quote this comment, u can address my ID-Shollypopz smiley
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by denitro(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
evil
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by killuminati(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Shollypopz: ********************************

My Politics viewers:
Before y'all leave. I'll like to announce that Miss Nairaland Dec. 2012 is taking place by 10pm today in the Romance section!(Nigerian time)

Vote for [size=16pt]abiL and ItsModella.[/size] There will be a brief introduction and pictures of these two candidates on the thread.
Do you want to hear their platform?? contact me @ campaignmanager.com.

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT, VOTE abiL or ItsModella!!! Thanks for your support!

Please don't quote this comment, u can address my ID-Shollypopz smiley
where is pictures of the model? Or how do you expect us to vote for some invisible figures? undecided
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by newacca: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
Baba owuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu smiley

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Funny pics,funny moustache,funny mega phone on an old van...Obasanjo looks like one of those ijebu ode fake native doctors who sell gbogbonise,pile concoction,staphlococcus and gonorreahea roots and herbs.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by bakila: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Intrepid!:
There's really no proof that this is his farm. It is an old pic showing him leaning on an old car, not like he was weeding or operating a tractor or nothing. For all we know, this could be his neighbor's house.
Correction, new car in his old picture. 55 used to be very senior car then.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by doppler777(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Zeddicus: Errrr...So where is the farm??
Check his farm/Livestock on You-tube.. cheesy
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Jeff148(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Joniboi: Bad guy!
ndi ofe nmanu
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Pain(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Proboscis Monkey (Nasalis Larvatus). GBAM!

Baba Says "Aaahh" In the Typical Yarabawa Way.

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Ninilowo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dee60: In spite of his shortcomings and tendencies, he is still the best president ever...even the PhD holder is not anything close!
YES!
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Ninilowo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
Baba Elede
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by crisycent: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
This dude ma look stupid, butr he's the smartest person to have ruled nigeria.

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
killuminati: where is pictures of the model? Or how do you expect us to vote for some invisible figures? undecided
I'm sorry about that. More pictures will be available on the thread. For now, check out their profile picture:

https://www.nairaland.com/abil
https://www.nairaland.com/itsmodella
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by jaybeez: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
Before IBB, Abacha, Atiku he was.

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by abt(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Here's another one. I'm guessing late 70's. He looks smart in the pic. Hehe

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by seunex4real: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
AKONI OKUNRIN

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by dokunbam(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
baba ni yen
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by olumaxi(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
money-hungry :
before the evolution into ape....
OMG..LNGKM
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by fortyfeet(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
@miguel:
you are going to learn how to be self productive and not being dependant on the system. Lazy folk. Seun should introduce dis like for unecessary and annonying posts.
What are you saying?. This man got all from the system.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by fortyfeet(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
[b][/b]My fellow farmer.

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by femolala1: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
why ape? he is old enough to be your dad.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by opee1231(f): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
when 505 was a private jet...see him bear bear like brush alago.
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by AMsorry(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
NEROSKY: [size=20pt]wetin concern us naw? Abi wetin concern bicycle with filling station undecided [/size]
or watin concern chewin wit tooth paste..............
Re: OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2012
[size=18pt]How Obasanjo and his inner circle Stole Nigeria's Billions of Dollars [/size]
Friday, 09 September 2011 17:09 [elombah.com]

Corruption pervades the entire levels of the private and public sector under the administration of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, so said a US Diplomatic cables revealed by wikileaks. The report said that "the arrests in London of the Bayelsa and Plateau State governors have barely scratched the surface of the endemic corruption at the federal, state, and local level. The diplomatic cables noted that in a
widely-circulated August 22 letter to President Obasanjo, Abia State Governor Orji Uzor Kalu accused Obasanjo of corruption, listing a number of
dubious deals, including:

--Cancellation of the contract for the construction of the national stadium in Abuja, only to re-award the contract to a different vendor at a higher price.

--Use of public funds for capital improvements at two private schools secretly owned by Obasanjo.

Obasanjo's response was to agree to be "investigated by the EFCC, which reports to the President. When the EFCC invited Kalu to provide evidence to support his accusations, Kalu refused, pointing out that the EFCC was not an independent investigative body and had no authority to prosecute the President, and the investigation died out.

The President's chicken farm in Otta is one of the largest in Nigeria. A Presidential spokesman said in November 2004, in order to explain Obasanjo's personal wealth, that the farm generated about $250,000 per month in income, though it was nearly bankrupt in the late 1990s (ref
A). Regardless of whether the current income figure is accurate, at least some Nigerians think it is unlikely that Obasanjo's military pension and benefits were the sole source of investment for establishing this huge enterprise, valued by a construction engineer involved in the construction at
more than $250 million.

It is also widely believed that the President's inner circle also reaps hefty rewards with impunity. Some frequently cited examples are:

--Edmund Daukoro, recently named Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, was charged in 1994 for embezzling some $47 million as a managing director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The charges were abandoned, and Daukoro's political career soared when Obasanjo took office in 1999.

--Senator Florence Ita Giwa, indicted for misappropriation of funds by the Idris Kuta Panel in 2000, was pardoned along with other indicted senators, and she was named a special advisor to Obasanjo when she left office.

--The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions.

--The recent auction of oil blocks included some firms bidding,, sometimes with no prior ties to the oil industry, that were linked to Obasanjo associates, including Daukoro, Rivers State governor Peter Odili, Ogun State governor Gbenga Daniel, presidential advisor Andy Uba, presidential
chief of staff Abdullahi Mohammed, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory Nasir al-Rufai and PDP Board of Trustees Chairman Tony Anenih.

--Anenih was indicted by the National Assembly for the sum of 300 billion Naira (approximately $2.4 billion) missing from Ministry of Works and Housing while he was the minister. The missing money is widely believed to have paid off 2003 elections "expenses," including to Balogun, in addition to
lining his own pockets.

--Minister of Finance Ngozie Okonjo-Iweala is said to have steered contracts to her brother (JonJon) with the help of el-Rufai. The contracts, said to amount to about $50 million, have been paid for consulting work for the Ministry.

--Al-Rufai is at the center of the corruption allegations. Well-known to PolCouns eight year ago, when he was homeless and seeking a loan to import a taxi from the UK, al-Rufai is said to have recently purchased seven upscale properties in a posh Abuja neighborhood. His demolitions of commercial and residential buildings in the capital have reportedly provided an opportunity for himself and several of his friends. After demolishing residential properties in Kubwa, the land was reallocated to several of his friends and to an investment company he allegedly owns. The community of Chika, where about two square miles of development was demolished in December, has allegedly been allocated to the same group of people.

--Chief Olabode George, current PDP National Chairman (Southwest) is a close friend of President Obasanjo and a leading proponent of the Third Term Agenda. He is one of the people accused of financial recklessness in the affairs of the National Port Authority, where he was chairman when the financial scandals were allegedly committed. He was retired from the Navy in the 1990s by the Babangida Administration after serving as military governor of Ondo State from 1987 to 1990 in addition to other military postings.

--Chris Uba, recently appointed to the PDP Board of Trustees, admitted rigging during the 2003 elections and attempted to kidnap the governor of Anambra state to try to collect payments for his efforts. Linked closely to several vigilante groups in the state, he is widely believed to be
responsible for the burning of many state government buildings in Awka, crimes that have yet to be solved.

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/pic-obasanjo-getting-slapped-he/3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Visited By John Bray, US Consular General At His Lagos Residence (pics) / Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage / Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.