Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. (7938 Views)

Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe / Miss Africa USA / Sylvia Nduka, Miss Taraba Wins Miss Mbgn 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by hackman90: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
[quote author=drstan]Wait did they [b]said [b][b]18yr[b]?] Nyc one
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
How she no go win? The rest of the contestants are worgly
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
That girl is an adorable angel.
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:

Like you are here hyperventilating that she is fine. Well i say she isnt. Plus i dont even remember who called you into the discussion. I dont need the money or the men from beauty pageants. I do just fine by myself. grin cheesy
Stop giving excuses. Just post you picture to prove me wrong or else I would say she is more beautiful than you look. It's as simple as that!
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by bunmila(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:

Definitely you must have grown up around really ugly people. Not your fault though. When everyone around you is ugly, they begin to look fine. grin grin grin cheesy. The girl must take after her father. Heavy nose and thin lips, with big head. Abeg. Nothing feminine. Sorry to spoil your fun here. cool
Is this insecurity or plain envy? Just be happy for her. End of story

1 Like

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
She's good looking for a Benin/Urhobo chic..
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by firestar(f): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Isn't she lovely? kiss kiss kiss
Before I read the post I was thinking: That face... looks kinda familiar....
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Leadn(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123: Going by the first picture, she is just alright. undecided. Below average Nigerian girl. Maybe its a bad picture.

seriously she ain't beautiful, she just OK... but the other contestants lipsrsealed No wonder she won!

Btw, she has very sexy laps kiss
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Prince8989: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Igbo women...women of absolute beauty. It runs in their blood!
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by bokohalal(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
shymexx: She's good looking for a Benin/Urhobo chic..
Meaning?
She is neither Bini nor Urhobo.
Everyone knows the ugliest people(male and female) in Nigeria.
Considering where the said beauty queen is from,she is a little above average. Go Afemailand go see beauty. I swear,they have the largest pool of beautiful people(male and female) in Nigeria. Esan girls are fine, too,just that most of them lack height. Unlike Afemai.

1 Like

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by blaqoracle: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
bunmila:
Is this insecurity or plain envy? Just be happy for her. End of story
dont mind the midget. They are not comfortable because osi is not from biafran. If not that osi admitted that she is from edo state, they biafrans would have changed her name from osi to isi-oma just the way the they changed stephen keshi to stephen okechukwu keshi; victor agali to victor uche agali.
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
all4naija: What are you actually looking for in laps?
nothing oda dan the laps
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by vislabraye(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Edos could be very sexy. But their population is not that much compared to the Igbos.

I met one Edo called from Auchi called Miriam. Men, this babe is very fine. She's tall slim and fair. I thought she was igbo at first.
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by SELFWORTH: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2012
I like the fact that she looks natural and womanly not skinny like some bony models. Everything looks to be in in the right place and the right proportion. am proud of her.

she is making headlines for nigeria for the right reasons

unlike some international nigerians we know. If they are not in Kirikiri prison, then they must be staying at HM prison residence. Some as we speak are on the next plane back to Niger for their criminal profession. All in the news for the wrong reasons.

It's good to see one of our own in the news for the right reasons .

1 Like

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Prince8989: 3:29am On Dec 04, 2012
Leadn:

seriously she ain't beautiful, she just OK... but the other contestants lipsrsealed No wonder she won!

Btw, she has very sexy laps kiss

Typical response from an ugly Yoruba person. The biggest enemy of the igbo people. Stop the jealousy and give accolades where it's due.
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by lastpage: 5:32am On Dec 04, 2012
That "first runner-Up" must be weeping ... or how do you explain that expression on her face?

Was that supposed to be "a smile"? shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmm....things are really getting badt!

Lastpage!

Where did they get money sef to organize peagent, in that P.Ireland.G.S (PIGS) member-state? grin grin
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by charles316: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2012
how come yoruba babes dont win beauty competitions even though they love attention . abi,na only dirty yansh dey get?
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by kaydibs(f): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2012
charles316: how come yoruba babes dont win beauty competitions even though they love attention . abi,na only dirty yansh dey get?
That's mean! And no I'm not yoruba
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by DMainMan: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=charles316]how come yoruba babes dont win beauty competitions even though they love attention . abi,na only dirty yansh dey get?

Yorubas dont have time to concentrate on all this rubbish. We value education and modesty and cant afford to waste our precious time in teaching our daughters all this devilish pageant and depriving respect for womanhood. we dont encourage such.

In contrast, igbo and south south tribe encourage such. Sex before marriage is a norm. the daughters would tell their parents on how they usually f.u.ck men around and their parents would not give a damn. During my NYSC, parents force their daughters to sleep wit strangers and corpers to demand for money. Chai, i thank GOD o say i no give away my virginity o. De almost rape me if not for GOD's intervention that my freind was around then. According to their custom, if u disvirgin a girl, u wil pay 25,000. If a non-virgin, 10000. Whenever, girls become disvirgined, they celebrate it o and pray for the success of the child. Many girls wil b begging u to f.u.ck dem so that de can receive blessing. I AM SURE THE GIRL MUST AV SLEPT WITH THE PAGEANT PRODUCERS TO WIN THE AWARD AS IT IS NO BIG DEAL FOR HER

We Yorubas win almost all academic accolades in nigeria and the world at large. we invent new credible things even little children from secondary school. Wheras, u people do the opposite. Raping, human trafficking, stealing, kidnapping, rituals, drug trafficker, jungle killing, disunity. U GUYS ARE DISGRACE TO NIGERIA. I CANT WAIT FOR WE TO GO AWAY FROM U THESE SATANIC FOLKS. GET WAY FROM LAGOS AND ALL SOUTHWESTERN STATES U THESE INANE PARASITES

1 Like

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by valarinz: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=DMainMan][/quote]

Oga, this lagos u want to come and brag about now wuldnt be wht it is,today if not for the influx and activities of d igbos, now u want to chase them out and enjoy their investment, pls quench ur hatred or go jump from 3mb
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=DMainMan][/quote]na person wey never go yoruba land go believe dis rubbish u type una gals worse nt talk of una men wey their own na reach legendly status
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Prince8989: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=DMainMan][/quote]

Errant nonsense! Shut up...Sharrap! Yorubas value education? Hah? last I checked, Igbos value education than yorubas and our achievements can be seen globally. Shut up my friend and suck up a beautiful igbo woman. Yorubas are not synonymous with beauty and they rarely win one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am X Weeks Craving Blahblahblah. What This Really Means. / Celebrating A Decade Of Excellence: 3chub's 10th Anniversary Extravaganza! / Photographer/Photo Studio @ Ozone Cinemas: 4 Yaba, SuruLere Akoka Lagos Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.