Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32957 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2012
My own poem for logicboy.
KHARMA
We lived under the tongue of the weaverbird
In thatches our roof she weaved
Our medulla tortured by her verbal bullets
Decorated, we adorn muskeetos gradually
Then it happened one day
Our arsenal repackaged
We became the courier of the weaverbirds favourite sermon
Who says toba is not a good leader?
He loved her, as she has hated him and us
Then we found peace
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by advocate666: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2012
Logic boy lost when he refused to appint a campaign manager. People love you Logicboy but you acted like you didn't need to work to get people's votes. Goshen organised and campaigned even outside religion section. So he has a well deserved victory.
Lesson to logicboy: never take anything for granted.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Reyginus: My own poem for logicboy.
KHARMA
Then it happened one day
Our arsenal repackaged
Then we found peace

grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2012
theists please write sweet something for Goshen nah?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2012
advocate666: Logic boy lost when he refused to appint a campaign manager. People love you Logicboy but you acted like you didn't need to work to get people's votes. Goshen organised and campaigned even outside religion section. So he has a well deserved victory.
Lesson to logicboy: never take anything for granted.

Thanks for the lesson!

Got work to do next year! cheesy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Reyginus: My own poem for logicboy.
KHARMA
Then it happened one day
Our arsenal repackaged
Then we found peace

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

okay, here's a consolation poem:

To lose with dignity
a worthy winner you are
to lose ever valiantly
you must be a brilliant star

to lose with the zeal to fight
another day with raging might
you a winner of another kind
a little patience and the throne you shall find.

ATMC abeg o, I just like writing, we are not the same.

Thanks for the inspiration!!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: Cool. You were in the lead for most of the race at one stage you were in the lead with about 10 votes then gradually the 360 team began to catxh up with you. Then it was neck & neck with you just in the lead by one or two votes then gradually from the end of the 23rd until the end of the 25th the Goshen team began to take the lead. If this election had ended at the beginning of the 23rd you would've won. wink

Thanks bro!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2012
@my elder bro GOSHEN...I say CONGRAtulobia........

@logicboy........you did good too........you can do better next year.......
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plappville(f): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Thanks for the lesson!

That is, if God permits... grin

Congrat...still, you try no be small!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2012
Out of a
total of 118 votes logic boy got
46 votes Goshen got 56 votes &
Mr Anony 14 votes therefore it
gives me great pleasure to
hand Goshen360 this award &
annouce him as Nairaland's
Religion Poster of the year.
CONGRATULATIONS."

wow! Our campaign paid off.
Great thanks to the campaign team.

*Dancing azanta, my mouth is laffing and singing kukere, my eyes is filled with pure waters*

Congratulations Goshen you deserve it.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plappville(f): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2012
[size=14pt]victory .....victoire.....pour mon frère bien aimè. Felicitation à toi et à #team Goshen. Special salut to boomark and Bèlla3, you guys tried for taking care of our drinks and food grin Bravo to all #team Goshen. And all thanks to God almighty for the unity. cool[/size]
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plappville(f): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2012
seriallink: Congrats Team Goshen!!!

We did it!!!! Jah bless y'all!

You be Rastaferian? grin grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by dorox(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2012
A big congratulation to Goshen360 for winning this section and also to his core supporters (campaign team) for coming up with the tactical plan of making the election not just a vote for 'who you would like to win' but also against 'who you would hate to win'. It was a stroke of brilliance, marking the very beginning of the unravelling of what was once a very promising prospect of Logic boy's chances of winning the election and draining support from Mr Anony, relegating him further into oblivion like he didn't matter.
Logic boy should be proud for finishing a strong second, with probably more votes 'for him' than any other person. Likewise Mr Anony, he should be proud to know that his dismal number is not representative of his popularity in Nairaland, that he is highly regarded for his intellect and candor. I hope he does better next time.

Once again, big congrats to goshen, my statements above is not trying to take anything away from your victory which was well deserved, but to put things in perspective from my point of view.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2012
On behalf of "Team Goshen" that spins in "360", we await comment(s) from our brother Mr. Anony before we deliver our victory speech. Abeg make I go sleep my own now please. Will be back when I wake up.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by AtheistD(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2012
ATMC:
 I'm just thinking what some peep would have been saying had it been d winning story was d other way, maybe by now they would have asked where is d lord god of goshen? Funny, but wisdom is profitable in all things and thanks be to d almighty who had made unto us christ as wisdom...goshen is wise, saw more of u nigh victory...proved action is louder than voice!

It is all good when your candidate wins. But what do you do when your candidate doesnt? Didnt Mitt Romney have some pastors claiming God gave them visions of his victory? How did that all end up?

In my opinion it is best not to mix politics and religion.

PS: Logic boy did well so congrats. Goshen did well too so congrats too.

Anony 14 votes No Obadiah or even frosbel?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2012
plappville: [size=14pt]victory .....victoire.....pour mon frère bien aimè. Felicitation à toi et à #team Goshen. Special salut to boomark and Bèlla3, you guys tried for taking care of our drinks and food grin Bravo to all #team Goshen. And all thanks to God almighty for the unity. cool[/size]

Merci ma chère sœur. Nous avons remporté la victoire ensemble. Discours de victoire inspirante sera bientôt disponible.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: hip hip hip...

HURRAY!!!

Abeg LOGICBOY, no go commit suicide. If you die na, 9ja police go come catch evrybody especialy me as na me dy sell mama put.gringringrin

@boomark.
Oya come pay ur debt, i no sel food free again o.
gringrin

@Bella3

You know you are a wonderful lady? I appreciate you effort last night we were waiting for the results. You made sure food is readily available to all.

Don't worry about the money, we will do something about it after the celebration. Just calculate the bill and give me.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by engrtee(f): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: You have work to do for next year like being nice to the christians tongue.
logicboy cant be nice to xtian. Imposible
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by engrtee(f): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: I asked you a question in a previous post. How didyou know that I used to live in Old Ojo Road. Who are you?Send me a PM
..if he doesnt answer, u ban him
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2012
plappville: [size=14pt]victory .....victoire.....pour mon frère bien aimè. Felicitation à toi et à #team Goshen. Special salut to boomark and Bèlla3, you guys tried for taking care of our drinks and food grin Bravo to all #team Goshen. And all thanks to God almighty for the unity. cool[/size]
*curts* thank you.
A big congrats to our brother Goshen.cheesy

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by engrtee(f): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

okay, here's a consolation poem:

To lose with dignity
a worthy winner you are
to lose ever valiantly
you must be a brilliant star

to lose with the zeal to fight
another day with raging might
you a winner of another kind
a little patience and the throne you shall find.

ATMC abeg o, I just like writing, we are not the same.
..u got talent.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2012
engrtee: ..if he doesnt answer, u ban him

Bros, I don answer naw. Me and my honourable mod don connect chap-chap. Abeg relax o..... cheesy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plappville(f): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2012
Goshen360:

Merci ma chère sœur. Nous avons remporté la victoire ensemble. Discours de victoire inspirante sera bientôt disponible.

Cést bien vrai, dans ce car, voilà une belle musique pour #team ĞŐŠĦĚŞŇ360~~~~~♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by OAM4J: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2012
Congratulations to Goshen360!

Good job Toba.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Thanks for the lesson!

Will be watching to know how to restrategise. We are going make our presence more formidable and indomitable.

Our people are just wonderful people. The love binding us and attracting more people to us is very strong and cannot be broken.

Congratulations to you also.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2012
For Goshen
THE HILLTOP
Like pregnant clouds
The Sons of God, gods and demons assembled again
This is not the armageddon
Three sages ovened in crucibles
Solid thoughts made of water
The second, tender thoughts made of stone
The third sage, unlike the first but second, a molten liquid made of aqua rafa.
Crucibling, appeared the one whose thoughts were made of water will be sirius
Like the homosapien he is, he waved his flag unsymetrically in a language of greater trochanters.
The one whose thoughts are tender didn't care much
For basically carrying within, insignificant
And aqua rafa's too
The oxymoron's were not left out
They too scented their choosen, with domineering symbolism
Suddenly. Silence.
The sons of God, with chariots of the oxymorons, burned more calories
Great Silence
Goshen my brother
As w.s puts: 'your name is the sweet berry a child places under his tongue to sweeten the passage of food'.
Our paraffin
Not even parallax can stand you
Though not Christ
Hold us together, like the sternum to the ribs
You're not pikkiwoki, fagabutu, chromaretha, nor even the pink unicorn
We have your creation story
In your case, the prophet is known in his hometown
Nairaland is your hometown
Your name na 'gbasiegbe'
May we still look at you in the face.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2012
Boomark:

@Bella3

You know you are a wonderful lady? I appreciate you effort last night we were waiting for the results. You made sure food is readily available to all.

Don't worry about the money, we will do something about it after the celebration. Just calculate the bill and give me.
I TRUST YOU.

Erm erm, the bill below:

isi ewu=40k(na oga Goshen finish am.
Fried rice=6k na plapville and ATMC finish am.
Red wine=30k(na buzugee, frm spirit wey finish am. He got a little help from Goshen)
Salad=10k(na al those oyinbo bred na we no let the salad rest)
poundo and egusi=20k(when seriallink and ijawkid pounced on it, i knew it was gone.
Champagne=100k(the heathens, logicboy, muskeetoes..etc where al sneaking in 4 a drink wink
water na free.

total=260k

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Reyginus: For Goshen
THE HILLTOP
Like pregnant clouds
The Sons of God, gods and demons assembled again
This is not the armageddon
Three sages ovened in crucibles
Solid thoughts made of water
The second, tender thoughts made of stone
The third sage, unlike the first but second, a molten liquid made of aqua rafa.
Crucibling, appeared the one whose thoughts were made of water will be sirius
Like the homosapien he is, he waved his flag unsymetrically in a language of greater trochanters.
The one whose thoughts are tender didn't care much
For basically carrying within, insignificant
And aqua rafa's too
The oxymoron's were not left out
They too scented their choosen, with domineering symbolism
Suddenly. Silence.
The sons of God, with chariots of the oxymorons, burned more calories
Great Silence
Goshen my brother
As w.s puts: 'your name is the sweet berry a child places under his tongue to sweeten the passage of food'.
Our paraffin
Not even parallax can stand you
Though not Christ
Hold us together, like the sternum to the ribs
You're not pikkiwoki, fagabutu, chromaretha, nor even the pink unicorn
We have your creation story
In your case, the prophet is known in his hometown
Nairaland is your hometown
Your name na 'gbasiegbe'
May we still look at you in the face.
wow! Great talent.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2012
engrtee: ..u got talent.

Thanks, atimes I wonder why I don't stick to the literature section.
Maybe because I am so interested in the most influential pieces of literature--the holy books.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Congratulations to everyone who participated.
Mr Anony, you impart here has and will always be appreciated. You are a rare gem.
Logicboy, what an epic battle you pulled. Good job man.
Goshen. Congrats.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2012
OAM4J: Congratulations to Goshen360!

Good job Toba.
Thanks my bro. i called and u responded. I really appreciate. Like i said i owe you.

We need to give honour to whom its due. Goshen won by 10 clear votes and just under 24 hrs. 24-25th december. I made a call to these guys and they answered
these chaps made the difference
[size=18pt]Semid4lyf supermod
OMA4J mod
OLAWALEBABS mod
Mynd44
Slimyem
Odunnu mod
R231 mod
Jezuspoa[/size] within 24 hrs they all voted. Goshen, you need to thank them after God. 5 of them are moderators and they left their sections to come in here and vote.

Lesson: its good to be nice and make friends with everyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.