Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32419 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
plappville:

When food test too good, we must clean the plate with bagette (bread) ...........That's a typical French tradion grin grin grin
I did that to ur fried rice because it was delice..miam!!
hehehe. Thank you johr.
Bt permit me to ask hw u walked around all that amount of rice stuff inside ur tummy!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Congrats goshen...congrats logcboy @SCOQ...​Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ say what?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by CrazyMan(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
@Goshen congratulations.

I'm indeed so happy for you...congratulations once again. wink
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Congrats @ Goshen360. YOU DESERVE IT!

My "good" friend toba should also be commended for the vigorous way he campaigned and canvassed votes for Goshen.

Once again, Congrats to Team Goshen

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
LOgic Boy = AbdulSleek *SMH*
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by PastorKun(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
My very hearty congrats to my dear friend, brother and soldier of the cross Goshen 360, you truly deserve the recognition for relentless efforts in sharing the true gospel and fighting against errors in our churches today. I also want to appreciate team Goshen and every single nairalander that made this award possible. Finally I want to give special recognition to a thorough bred veteran nairalander whom we know as toba who championed the campaign and was able to call out the calvary when the invaders were gaining territory and drive them back to the land of the heathen. smiley he surely taught the 'newbies' a thing or two about having your way on NL grin

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Congrats, Goshen. smiley
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
olawalebabs: LOgic Boy = AbdulSleek *SMH*

Seriously?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Delafruita(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
alexleo: Congratulations to Goshen360. If logicboy had one it would question the credibility of this whole thing. We cant give award to rascality and irresponsibility.
it takes one rascal to recognise another

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Joagbaje(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Congratulations Goshen. Pls take the crown. cool

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Seriously?
any new prank?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pastor Kun: My very hearty congrats to my dear friend, brother and soldier of the cross Goshen 360, you truly deserve the recognition for relentless efforts in sharing the true gospel and fighting against errors in our churches today. I also want to appreciate team Goshen and every single nairalander that made this award possible. Finally I want to give special recognition to a thorough bred veteran nairalander whom we know as toba who championed the campaign and was able to call out the calvary when the invaders were gaining territory and drive them back to the land of the heathen. smiley he surely taught the 'newbies' a thing or two about having your way on NL grin
Thanks my bro. God bless you
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: Thank you. E be lyk say you too lyk food? yes or no?

Strong yes grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
seriallink:

Strong yes grin

Ah, do not err my friend.
For the book of proverbs 23:21 says that "the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty", verse two also says "put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite".

Mind you this is in the same old testament, this is a book right next to the one which contains the verse christians more than love to quote.

Therefore if you really believe atheists are fools, you should have committed suicide by now.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by PastorKun(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
Joagbaje: Congratulations Goshen. Pls take the crown. cool

Yeah right tongue

Finally we have a credible person wearing the crown unlike in the past when a charlatan who. Was caught pants down rigging won the election.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
OFFICIAL VICTORY SPEECH BY GOSHEN360 AND TEAM GOSHEN

Men and brethren of this section of our great forum;

The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the LORD and thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

If there is anyone out there who still doubts “our faith” – CHRISTianity and what we carry inside of us; who still wonders if our light still shines in the midst of darkness and chaotic disorder; who still scorns if our founder, Christ is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our unity, love and spirit of brotherhood, today is your answer!

It's the answer demonstrated by unity of spirit, love and perseverance among believers of this great section; by people who waited on this mountain and those who campaigned faithfully because they believed that this time must be different; that their voices and vote could be that difference that will emerge into victory. It's been a long time coming, but because of what we did on this day, in this sectional election of the yearly award of Nairaland, at this defining moment, victory has come to Team Goshen.

I was never the likeliest candidate for this award. We didn't start with much influence or many endorsements. Our campaign was not hatched in the global village – it began in spirit of oneness, unity, love, sacrifice, commitment and brotherhood. We have always disagreed, sometimes fiercely, but our faith is ONE! Whether I earned your vote or not, I have listened to you, I have learned from you, and you've made me a better teacher of God’s word.

To “Team Goshen” campaign group

In the spirit of team work, oneness, unity, love, sacrifice, commitment and brotherhood; special thanks to my campaign group and the best campaign team ever assembled in the history of this section – you made this happen, and I am forever grateful for what you've sacrificed to get it done.

Toba – Campaign General Manager.
Boomark - Campaign Manager
Frosbel – Intelligent and Strategic Campaign Manager
Serialink – "Sharp Shooter" Campaign Manager
Bella3 – Welfare Manageress
ATMC – ATM & Cash/Financial Manageress
Plappville – Women Affairs and French Campaign Manageress

cheesy

“Top UP The Vote” Managers
Pastor Kun, Ijawkid, flourishG, Chubhie, musKeeto my dear friend/brother and Reyginus.

cheesy

You all volunteered in the spirit of love and oneness without any negotiation for reward fought long and hard in this campaign, and fought even longer and harder for and through the spirit of victory. You endured sacrifices for this victory that I and most of us cannot begin to imagine; and we are better off for the services rendered by this brave and selfless team. I congratulate you in this victory we all have achieved together and I look forward to continue with you all in the spirit of brotherhood wherein Christ had made us one - kindly respond to your PMs from me.

To our dedicated voters

Many thanks to all who nominated us and our dedicated voters. I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to – it belongs to God and you, our dedicated voters. Thank you so much.

To my fellow contestants in this election

I want to thank my fellow contestants, Logicboy03 and Mr Anony my brother in Christ for their contributions, calmness and hard work in this great religion section. God shall reward every man according to his works. You have fought the good fight and you stood in the face of storms. If there is anything we have learned together, it is our efforts to summon a new spirit of patriotism, of service and of responsibility where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves, but each other. Let us remember we rise or fall as one people and we win as one in love.

In this year 2012, I accept your election as The Official Winner of Nairaland Religion Section Poster of the year. There were 12 Apostles who preserved the faith that was handed to us and this award came as such in year 20-12. By this victory and by the will of God, I hereby step further into the “Apostolic Grace and Dimension” of my teaching gift for the perfecting of the saints of God, for the work of the ministry and for the edifying of the body of Christ because there is still much work to do. By God’s Grace, 2013 in this section will experience a radical dimension of Apostolic teachings as God lives – follow me ONLY if I follow Christ.

For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith. - 1 John 5:4

Thank you all, God bless you all, God bless Nairaland and God bless the body of Christ.

7 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
*Clapping in the background* Brothers, Heathens and Atheists exchange pleasantries*

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Its a happy ending afterall. No riots and lawsuits and protests over irregularities.

*continues clapping and exchanging pleasantries with theists and atheists*
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
cyrexx: Its a happy ending afterall. No riots and lawsuits and protests over irregularities.

*continues clapping and exchanging pleasantries with theists and atheists*
Cyrex, don't be too sure. We'd never know what that boy is planning. He's been away for too long. Lol.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
Beautiful! Beautiful!

*Clapping too*
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
Reyginus: Cyrex, don't be too sure. We'd never know what that boy is planning. He's been away for too long. Lol.

LOL

i trust him, he wont do anything inappropriate. He is just chilling, reloading and refreshing. grin Its not easy to lose an election, especially when you've almost grabbed the crown.

But he is a big boy. He is taking it in good faith and he is not planning anything strange or weird. He is a good boy.

Cheerios.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

Ah, do not err my friend.
For the book of proverbs 23:21 says that "the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty", verse two also says "put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite".

Mind you this is in the same old testament, this is a book right next to the one which contains the verse christians more than love to quote.

Therefore if you really believe atheists are fools, you should have committed suicide by now.

You do err not knowing scripture, that message is symbolic brah grin! You err

After work man no go chop? grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hold on!!!!

I gotta make my post-election thread! cheesy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03: Hold on!!!!

I gotta make my post-election thread! cheesy
24 hours to file your case at the tribunal. If not, we struck it out on technical ground.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
To be honest, i havent read the speech yet, just want to chip in my own congratulations first before other pressing matters rob you of it. Congrats Goshen

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
olawalebabs: 24 hours to file your case at the tribunal. If not, we struck it out on technical ground.

I am not contesting anything! sad
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by 2good(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

I am not contesting anything! sad

lol. The result of the election actually confirms the answer to one of your threads where you asked if people can vote for an atheist!

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
seriallink:

You do err not knowing scripture, that message is symbolic brah grin! You err

After work man no go chop? grin

Oh, now I get it. when it favours you it's literal, when it doesn't it suddenly becomes symbolic.grin
You truly are the son of your god, it's written all over you.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
seriallink:

Strong yes grin
kai! You go turn your wife to mamaput b that.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: kai! You go turn your wife to mamaput b that.

No time o grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

Oh, now I get it. when it favours you it's literal, when it doesn't it suddenly becomes symbolic.grin
You truly are the son of your god, it's written all over you.

Scripture do say:

Romans 8:7

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

The things of God are not meant for carnal minds to understand!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
seriallink:

Scripture do say:

Romans 8:7

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

The things of God are not meant for carnal minds to understand!

And your god was "smart" enough to create carnal minds in the first place.

You religious people really turn your god into a confused being

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights / Is It Ok To Pay My Tithes To Different Churches? / Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.