Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32422 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2012
I'm just thinking what some peep would have been saying had it been d winning story was d other way, maybe by now they would have asked where is d lord god of goshen? Funny, but wisdom is profitable in all things and thanks be to d almighty who had made unto us christ as wisdom...goshen is wise, saw more of u nigh victory...proved action is louder than voice!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: Haba. So u know me? Who are you? I no go announce the result until you reveal yourself tongue
ABEG BROS, no use this result play. My head dy pain me bcoz of al the campaign i do.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by SNCOQ3(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2012
ATMC: I'm just thinking what some peep would have been saying had it been d winning story was d other way, maybe by now they would have asked where is d lord god of goshen? Funny, but wisdom is profitable in all things and thanks be to d almighty who had made unto us christ as wisdom...goshen is wise, saw more of u nigh victory...proved action is louder than voice!

And if this was a forum with more Atheist than Christians and Logicboy wins on account of 'sentimental' vote from his camp, it'll be because the God of Goshen disappeared when he needs him most? This is the type of flawed reasoning that drive some 'prosperity' Christians into confusion when they experience temporary setback.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2012
This is the mostly keenly contested and controversial election in Nairaland"s history. Check out all other sections including the politics section, the highest election thread pages is 7-9. This thread has gotten to 28 pages, yet the winner is not yet known. undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

RELIGION
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2012
Manmustwack exits Nairaland Headquarters to meet a crowd of anxious Nairalanders. "GooD MorninG DeaR LadieS & Gentlemen. I know some of you have been camping outside the Nairaland Headquarters since lastnight (with your campaign placards) & others arrived here first thing this morning, all anxious to hear whether his or her candidate won the Election. Well I have the result right here in this envelope that am holding in my left hand." *opens envelope looks at results*
"The Logic boys hit the ground running they must've had like 6 votes before Team Goshen or Mr Anony got their first vote. But then slowly but gradually Team Goshen and Mr Anony began to catch up with Logic Boy. Logic remained in the lead for the vast majority of the race with Mr Anony eventually fading in the background. Then I guess the Team Goshen campaign team's job must've been working because Goshen gradually began to take the lead until.... Well let me just get straight to the point. Out of a total of 118 votes logic boy got 46 votes Goshen got 56 votes & Mr Anony 14 votes therefore it gives me great pleasure to hand Goshen360 this award & annouce him as Nairaland's Religion Poster of the year. CONGRATULATIONS." smiley

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: Manmustwack exits Nairaland Headquarters to meet a crowd of anxious Nairalanders. "GooD MorninG DeaR LadieS & Gentlemen. I know some of you have been camping outside the Nairaland Headquarters since lastnight (with your campaign placards) & others arrived here first thing this morning, all anxious to hear whether his or her candidate won the Election. Well I have the result right here in this envelope that am holding in my left hand." *opens envelope looks at results*
"The Logic boys hit the ground running they must've had like 6 votes before Team Goshen or Mr Anony got their first vote. But then slowly but gradually Team Goshen and Mr Anony began to catch up with Logic Boy. Logic remained in the lead for the vast majority of the race with Mr Anony eventually fading in the background. Then I guess the Team Goshen campaign team's job must've been working because Goshen gradually began to take the lead until.... Well let me just get straight to the point. Out of a total of 118 votes logic boy got 46 votes Goshen got 56 votes & Mr Anony 14 votes therefore it gives me great pleasure to hand Goshen360 this award & annouce him as Nairaland's Religion Poster of the year. CONGRATULATIONS." smiley
hurray
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Thank you guys. thank you team Goshen thank you Nairalanders.

Special Thanks to
[size=18pt]Semid4lf
OMA4J
OLAWALEBABS
Mynd44
Slimyem
Odunnu[/size]

You guys are wonderful. God bless you alll
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2012
ATMC: I'm just thinking what some peep would have been saying had it been d winning story was d other way, maybe by now they would have asked where is d lord god of goshen? Funny, but wisdom is profitable in all things and thanks be to d almighty who had made unto us christ as wisdom...goshen is wise, saw more of u nigh victory...proved action is louder than voice!

lol! you are right,
but then a theist like you would have called them disrespectful fools and ordered them to refer to god in capital letter.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdhQDc05Ud8

stand up for the champion.

Goshen 2013
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Manmustwac : Out of a total of 118 votes logic boy got 46 votes Goshen got 56 votes & Mr Anony 14 votes therefore it gives me great pleasure to hand Goshen360 this award & annouce him as Nairaland's Religion Poster of the year. CONGRATULATIONS."

Well done Logicboy. You really tried.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2012
congrats to Goshen.

#in tears#

upon my beautiful poem

#wipes tears#

never mind, I will live to write and recite another day.grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2012
toba: This is the mostly keenly contested and controversial election in Nairaland"s history. Check out all other sections including the politics section, the highest election thread pages is 7-9. This thread has gotten to 28 pages, yet the winner is not yet known. undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

RELIGION
I was thinking something like that myself but then I only used one thread for both the nominations & actual voting, that could explain why. Did they get more than 118 votes to?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: I was thinking something like that myself but then I only used one thread for both the nominations & actual voting, that could explain why. Did they get more than 118 votes to?
Yes in other sections too, they all used one thread. In fact in some sections, both nomination and election didnt get into the second page. Nice work here

The maximum votes in other sections is 30. None got to 50 votes
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2012
toba: Manmustwac : Out of a total of 118 votes logic boy got 46 votes Goshen got 56 votes & Mr Anony 14 votes therefore it gives me great pleasure to hand Goshen360 this award & annouce him as Nairaland's Religion Poster of the year. CONGRATULATIONS."

Well done Logicboy. You really tried.

[size=18pt]
cheesy

Congrats to Goshen and God bless!

Seems I hve work to do next year![/size]
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: Haba. So u know me? Who are you? I no go announce the result until you reveal yourself tongue
Haba Mana!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: Manmustwack exits Nairaland Headquarters to meet a crowd of anxious Nairalanders. "GooD MorninG DeaR LadieS & Gentlemen. I know some of you have been camping outside the Nairaland Headquarters since lastnight (with your campaign placards) & others arrived here first thing this morning, all anxious to hear whether his or her candidate won the Election. Well I have the result right here in this envelope that am holding in my left hand." *opens envelope looks at results*
hip hip hip...

HURRAY!!!

Abeg LOGICBOY, no go commit suicide. If you die na, 9ja police go come catch evrybody especialy me as na me dy sell mama put.gringringrin

@boomark.
Oya come pay ur debt, i no sel food free again o.gringrin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2012
Aha! Congrats Goshen.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

[size=18pt]
cheesy

Do you mean this? May God come back into your life and make your life Goshen
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2012
toba: Do you mean this? May God come back into your life and make your life Goshen

Na curse be dat?

I reject that.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2012
Special thanks to you all. Thank you Logicboy. Waiting for Mr. Anony's message and then my speech. Thank you Team Goshen and our dedicated voters.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

[size=18pt]
cheesy

You have work to do for next year like being nice to the christians tongue.

4 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Na curse be dat?

I reject that.
its not a curse. You shall live in the region of Goshen and be near me--you, your children and grandchildren, your flocks and herds, and all you have Gen 45-10

The Israelites were there
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by joe4christ(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2012
[size=15pt]Congratulations[/size] Mr Goshen!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2012
Goshen360: Special thanks to you all. Thank you Logicboy. Waiting for Mr. Anony's message and then my speech. Thank you Team Goshen and our dedicated voters.
I asked you a question in a previous post. How didyou know that I used to live in Old Ojo Road. Who are you?Send me a PM
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: You have work to do for next year like being nice to the christians tongue.

Wrong.

There are bad roads in Nigeria

-Nigerian politician;
I better buy Jeeps so that can drive on these rough roads
-Rational human being; We should fix the roads so that everybody enjoys driving.

Rather than licking the bottom of christians, the solution is to make more rational thinkers by showing the christians evidence.

I am nice to any rational christian. You ould hardly find me abusing pastor Kun or pastor AIO. They always think before they talk
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: I asked you a question in a previous post. How didyou know that I used to live in Old Ojo Road. Who are you?

Okay. Let me spill it out in the open air. I went to Agboju Secondary School. I lived and grew up at 7, Idowu street, by Moshalashi B/Stop. I was one of the area boys before I was arrested by Christ and attended Renaissance Pentecostal Church then.....Make I open fowl yansh still ......Make I start dey mention names of area fathers .... grin

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by SNCOQ3(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: I asked you a question in a previous post. How didyou know that I used to live in Old Ojo Road. Who are you?Send me a PM
grin grin

Goshen360:

Okay. Let me spill it out in the open air. I went to Agboju Secondary School. I lived and grew up at 7, Idowu street, by Moshalashi B/Stop. I attended Renaissance Pentecostal Church then.....Make I open fowl yansh still ...... grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

[size=18pt]
cheesy

okay, here's a consolation poem:

To lose with dignity
a worthy winner you are
to lose ever valiantly
you must be a brilliant star

to lose with the zeal to fight
another day with raging might
you are a winner of another kind
a little patience and the throne you shall find.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Congrats Team Goshen!!!

We did it!!!! Jah bless y'all!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2012
toba: Yes in other sections too, they all used one thread. In fact in some sections, both nomination and election didnt get into the second page. Nice work here

The maximum votes in other sections is 30. None got to 50 votes
did you check education section? We got over 120 votes
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wrong.

Rather than licking the bottom of christians, the solution is to make more rational thinkers by showing the christians evidence.

I am nice to any rational christian. You ould hardly find me abusing pastor Kun or pastor AIO. They always think before they talk
Cool. You were in the lead for most of the race at one stage you were in the lead with about 10 votes then gradually the 360 team began to catxh up with you. Then it was neck & neck with you just in the lead by one or two votes then gradually from the end of the 23rd until the end of the 25th the Goshen team began to take the lead. If this election had ended at the beginning of the 23rd you would've won. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights / Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer / Is It Ok To Pay My Tithes To Different Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.