Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32490 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Christians tried that in Japan.

They were swiftly executed. Years later, Japan is one of the most peaceful countries in the world
NOT EVERYONE WHO SAYS HE IS A CHRISTIAN IS A CHRISTIAN. AND JAPAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PEACEFUL AND PROSPEROUS NATION. THEY ARE GENTILES WHO ARE IN THEIR SALVATION ( ROMANS 11 VS 11-12) ROMANS 11 VS 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

. NOT FOR LONG THOUGH. ALL GENTILE NATIONS WILL SOON BE TURNED INTO HELL WHEN CHRIST RETURNS

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God AND WHEN ALL THESE THINGS START MANIFESTING AS THEY WOULD, IN LESS THAN 4 YEARS, SEEING AS NIMROD WHO STARTED THE ERA OF THE GENTILE WITH THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE IS BACK IN CHARGE OF THE MODERN BABYLONIAN EMPIRE ( USA ), SEEING AS HE ONLY HAS ONE TERM LEFT IN OFFICE IN WHICH TO EXECUTE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE IN WW3, A GENTILE IMPLOSION. EVERY GENTILE NATION AGAINST EVERY GENTILE NATION. SO WHEN ALL THESE MANIFESTS AND YOU SEE YOUR PEOPLE ( THE RIGHTEOUS AMONGST THEM ) RISE TO THE TOP TO THE OWNERSHIP OF THIS WORLD, I SERIOUSLY DO HOPE YOU WOULD NOT TRY TO BE A BANDWAGON JUMPER. grin A TRAIT OF YOU ATHEISTS. OH WHITEY IS IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD AND HE IS AN ATHEIST. ATHEISM MUST BE NICE. THEN WHEN YOU SEE WHITEY GET PUT IN HELL AND THE OTHER SIDE ON TOP, I CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS ALL RUNNING TO THE SHOP TO BUY KJV BIBLES AND SHOUTING ABOUT HOW THE LORD IS GREAT grin grin grin . YALL JUST LIKE TO CHILL WITH WINNERS. YOU DONT LIKE TO SUFFER

4 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin NO VILLAGER CAN TRY YOU WHEN THEY SEE THAT KJV BROS. AND THEN TO COMPLEMENT IT WITH THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD ? EVEN THE VILLAGE CHIEF GO PROSTRATE JOIN LOLZ

True talk brah grin don't mind those heathens brah grin very soon, their eyes will open!!!

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mr. Anony
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hilarious @Obadiah777..... You are the King of comedy in this section cheesy LMAO

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by BlackBuddha: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
Quite new on Nairaland and can't say i've been frequent either. However, from the little i've seen here, one poster has been practically all over the place - that poster happens to be logicboy.
Therefore i vote: ~LOGICBOY~

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
seriallink:

No be small jungle I enter brah ijawkid grin I go see some of my people. I'm back, I hail you wella brah!

Your welcome....wetin you carry come??......cheesy

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto: Our campaign dey work o...

Smoking tobacco..

Hope you remember say somokers are liable to kpai young??....grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijawkid:

Hope you remember say somokers are liable to kpai young??....grin
They should put a similar label on the Bible tongue
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: IN HELL AND THE OTHER SIDE ON TOP, I CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS ALL RUNNING TO THE SHOP TO BUY KJV BIBLES AND SHOUTING ABOUT HOW THE LORD IS GREAT grin grin grin . YALL JUST LIKE TO CHILL WITH WINNERS. YOU DONT LIKE TO SUFFER

I don die for laugh....KJV bible go just empty for all the book shops..........na logic boy go first go buy........he'll strap the KJV all over his body and then praising the LOrd....lol..

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by SNCOQ3(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Delafruita: personally,i think "poster of the year" shouldnt be based on frequency of posts rather it should be on the information been passed by those posts.buzugee and i are on 2 different sides but i learn a lot from him.his threads and posts are sometimes crazy,but he pushes others into further research and thats precisely what this board should be about...learning. he reincarnated to obadiah777 and left his CAPS key permanmnently active but that didnt reduce the intelligence in his posts.

davidylan could be aggressive but you cant engage him in argument if you arent intelligent.he came down with the flu and was on the downlow for a while but afterwards he came back stronger and with more profanity.

unfortunately both this guys arent on the ballot so.........

logicboy01-03,macdaddy01 definitely drives traffic on this board.

Mr_Anony...Mr_Anony...Mr_Anony...definitely gets my vote.his arguments are educative and his composition is a joy to read.makes me wish i has better english tutelage.

+100
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
musKeeto:
They should put a similar label on the Bible tongue

Taaaa........!!!!!.......you know those who read the bible are liable to gain eternal life.....

Oya throw way that cigger na......grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijawkid:

Taaaa........!!!!!.......you know those who read the bible are liable to gain eternal life.....

Oya throw way that cigger na......grin
dONE..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: LOLZ IN MY DEFENSE, AND FACTUALLY, MY NOMINATIONS ARE BASED ON 'LONGEVITY OF INTERACTIONS' AMONGST OTHER THINGS. AND IT AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH SEXISM EITHER. ONLY RECENTLY HAVE I BECOME FAMILIAR WITH YOU, BELLA3 AND ATMC, YOU ARE ALL INTELLIGENT, WELL VERSED AND GREAT WITH SCRIPTURAL EXEGESIS AND NEXT YEAR IF THE WORLD HAS NOT ENDED YET shocked YOU WILL ALL BE MY NOMINEES IF THEY ALLOW 3 grin grin
this is all i heard! I vote according to who'd impacted me d most... I don't care how often one posts, rather i consider d depth of his wisdom and whether d knowledge shared is sound! Shikena

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ParisLove2(f): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Am voting Goshen smiley
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Maxymilliano(m): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony...
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2012
doubleDx: Hilarious @Obadiah777..... You are the King of comedy in this section cheesy LMAO
OH NO SIR. I AM JUST A MAN OF YAH TRYNA SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS TO THE HEATHENS LOLZ

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

I don die for laugh....KJV bible go just empty for all the book shops..........na logic boy go first go buy........he'll strap the KJV all over his body and then praising the LOrd....lol..
grin grin grin grin grin YOU PICTURED IT PERFECTLY TOO. grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 23, 2012
ATMC: this is all i heard! I vote according to who'd impacted me d most... I don't care how often one posts, rather i consider d depth of his wisdom and whether d knowledge shared is sound! Shikena
THATS A GOOD CRITERIA. THATS PART OF MY CRITERIA TOO, AMONGST OTHERS.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plaetton: 4:19am On Dec 23, 2012
Whether you agree with him or not,we can all agree that Logicboy has made the most impact on Nairaland religilous section in 2012 .
Logic boy gets my vote.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Breeposh: 4:37am On Dec 23, 2012
I nominate Goshen 360. D guy z intelligent,focused and a good guy. He is always on point.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2012
My vote goes to goshen 360
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2012
Morning rationalist, atheist and theist...'it might interest you to know dt d acts of apostle was possible cos d holy ghost was in action'...goshen2PI
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by usisky(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2012
My vote goes to LOGICBOY....aliases: MCDADDY,Abdulsleek &....perhaps many more, who knows?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
seriallink:

True talk brah grin don't mind those heathens brah grin very soon, their eyes will open!!!

very soon as in the last days aka last centuries or very soon very soon? grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
I got a PM this morning from the Mukina2 saying that she'd discussed with the admin (Seun) about ending all polls early & he agreed. I was told to end the poll in 24 hours from now but decided to extend it for another 72 hours to give you guys who haven't voted more time to vote. Voting ends on 26th Dec at Midnight
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
My vote goes to Logic Boy version 0.03 smiley
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by dalaman: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
I vote for logicboy.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by advocate666: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Logicboy is running away with it. smiley
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr manmustwack, is this the last round?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
What's going on here, is this an atheist board or Christian board undecided

Those who are voting for the one who will not win instead of the brother, what really is your purpose here.

Remember it is between the PEST and the Brother grin grin

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
BĂ©lla3: Mr manmustwack, is this the last round?
Yes it is & you only have until 12 midnight of 25th December to cast your vote
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plappville(f): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
frosbel: What's going on here, is this an atheist board or Christian board undecided

Those who are voting for the one who will not win instead of the brother, what really is your purpose here.

Remember it is between the PEST and the Brother grin grin

The brother will be on top if all christians agrees on the brother with higher votes.....[size=14pt]GO GOSHEN360[/size]

You go fear campaign na grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.