Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32499 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2012
toba: its never too late. Goliath was roaring till David struck him.
Lololol. Who is the Goliath here?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by benodic: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2012
i am voting for logicboy all the way.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2012
cyrexx:

I'm the first to vote and my vote is going to no other than the Golden Child and Shining Knight of Nairaland Atheism Movement in Naija..

[size=14pt]I'm casting my vote for LOGICBOY [/size]

Na this yeye boy u dey vote for??......grin......

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: I CAST MY VOTE FOR LOGICBOY. HE IS A PAIN IN THE AZZ BUT HE IS A GOOD MAN. GOOD LUCK BRAH.

What!!!!!........how can you vote for a "" pain in the ASSSSS""??......e be like you no like your ASSSSSS.....lol...

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2012
ijawkid:

What!!!!!........how can you vote for a "" pain in the ASSSSS""??......e be like you no like your ASSSSSS.....lol...
grin grin grin grin LOL. YOU RIGHT. HOWEVER THE MAN PUT IN A LOT OF WORK IN THE SECTION, ALBEIT DEMONIC WORK LOL. YOU NEED NEGATIVE TO KNOW WHAT POSITIVE IS. HE KEPT THE SECTION INTERESTING. EVERYONE ELSE IS TENTATIVE IN POSTING BUT THIS LUNATIC IS LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN. HE NEVER STOPS. I REMEMBER ONE TIME HE WENT MISSING FOR TWO DAYS AND THE WHOLE SECTION WENT DEAD. AS SUCH I GOTTA GIVE TO CAESAR WHAT IS CAESARS. HE IS A GENTILE KING AND WE LIVE IN A GENTILE WORLD. LETS GIVE THE HEATHEN HIS TITLE. THE KING HIMSELF LOGICBOY. WE TROWAY SALUTEEEEE OOOOO grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin IT IS A GENTILE WORLD BRAH. IT IS ONLY RIGHT THAT IT IS A GENTILE VIRTUAL WORLD TOO. grin grin WE BEHIND ENEMY LINES BRAH. WE ARE SURROUNDED
BUT EVEN IN A GENTILE NATION(EGYPT) JOSEPH BECAME PRIME MINISTER. Lol

4 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2012
Bélla3: BUT EVEN IN A GENTILE NATION(EGYPT) JOSEPH BECAME PRIME MINISTER. Lol
THAT IS AN EXTREMELY POIGNANT AND IMPRESSIVE ASSERTION YOU MADE THERE MADEMOISELLE BELLA3. IN-FACT I WISH I CAN GIVE THE POST 10,000 LIKES. THATS HOW POIGNANT IT IS shocked grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: THAT IS AN EXTREMELY POIGNANT AND IMPRESSIVE ASSERTION YOU MADE THERE MADEMOISELLE BELLA3. IN-FACT I WISH I CAN GIVE THE POST 10,000 LIKES. THATS HOW POIGNANT IT IS shocked grin
grin cool. We must posses the Land.

SAY NO TO THE HEATHENS!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2012
Bélla3: grin cool. We must posses the Land.

SAY NO TO THE HEATHENS!
*WAR CRY* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO HEATHENS angry LOLZ. DEATH TO ALL THE HEATHENS angry

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
ijawkid:

Na this yeye boy u dey vote for??......grin......

LOL. grin grin

But seriously, you cant deny his passion and dogged determination to represent the non-religious folks. I dont think nairaland religion section will be what it is today without logicboy.

He may not be perfect, but he is good at what he does. That's why he earned my vote. grin

Comprende? Monsiuer Ijawkid.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: *WAR CRY* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO HEATHENS angry LOLZ. DEATH TO ALL THE HEATHENS angry
cool hehehe

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
I vote Goshen360
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Realestdude: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
My vote goes to logicboy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Christians , throwing their own under the bus and voting for a scornful and mocking atheist , who does not know when to draw the line or show respect for anything or anyone undecided

we are truly in the last days grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
frosbel: Christians , throwing their own under the bus and voting for a scornful and mocking atheist , who does not know when to draw the line or show respect for anything or anyone undecided

Are you forgetting the time we tag teamed the islam section?

C'mon, I aint that bad
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
cyrexx:

LOL. grin grin

But seriously, you cant deny his passion and dogged determination to represent the non-religious folks. I dont think nairaland religion section will be what it is today without logicboy.

He may not be perfect, but he is good at what he does. That's why he earned my vote. grin

Comprende? Monsiuer Ijawkid.

Lol......I know that...I was just trying to look for trouble...........grin..........

But I'll have to choose between goshen and mr.anony,depending on who is getting more of the votes........logic boy must loose this election o......lol......
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol......I know that...I was just trying to look for trouble...........grin..........

But I'll have to choose between goshen and mr.anony,depending on who is getting more of the votes........logic boy must loose this election o......lol......

LOL. grin

Logicboy shall not loose this election in the naame of The Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Atheistic Lord of the Internet and Mighty Thor and Zeus and all other dead and "living" Gods.

All themembers of the League of Nairaland Non-religious Affiliates shall ensure that he wins. He shall not loose in Zeus name. Amen

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MyJoe: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Logicboy03:
2) "the best president" was clearly an exaggeration
Another website even used the same attention grabbing headline
http://uruguayexpat.info/2012/08/mujica-the-best-president-in-the-world-says-monocle/
I did realise that. I was using some hyperboles of my own, a device you will notice I employed almost throughout the write-up.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
MyJoe:
I did realise that. I was using some hyperboles of my own, a device you will notice I employed almost throughout the write-up.

No probs
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
any atheist that votes against a fellow atheist is a bad atheist and any christian that votes against a fellow believer in God is a bad christian. Its even worse for a christian
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Bélla3: cool hehehe

just be careful. Logicboy gave him some biscuits and he voted for him(logicboy). angry
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Boomark:

just be careful. Logicboy gave him some biscuits and he voted for him(logicboy). angry
grin I shall nt b moved by biscuits, nt even digestive. Then nt to talk of the cabin biscuits logicboy has to offer!grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by flourishG(m): 3:23am On Dec 20, 2012
My vote, for Goshen360
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by aletheia(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2012
toba: any atheist that votes against a fellow atheist is a bad atheist and any christian that votes against a fellow believer in God is a bad christian. Its even worse for a christian
That would make me a bad christian then...since I voted logicboy. In fact, your attitude on this thread made me to vote for him. . .and I hope he wins.

5 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2012
aletheia:
That would make a bad christian then...since I voted logicboy. In fact, your attitude on this thread made me to vote for him. . .and I hope he wins.
I'm sure he also voted GEJ because GEJ's a Xtian.. What a mentality..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2012
musKeeto:
I'm sure he also voted GEJ because GEJ's a Xtian.. What a mentality..

Lol.......
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2012
Goshen360
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by tobechi20(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel: Christians , throwing their own under the bus and voting for a scornful and mocking atheist , who does not know when to draw the line or show respect for anything or anyone undecided

..dat is d problem with nigeria.hausa want to vote hausa, yoruba wan vote yoruba. Every one is tribalistic. Until we stop sentiments and vote witout being biased.

Is logic boy qualified, does he merit it? Dis is what we should consider

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by tobechi20(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2012
Am confusd betwen goshen and logicboy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2012

#dancing azonto#

can someone join me in singing with swags, ''jealousy...jealous...osy...ohhh...jealousy''wink
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Chubhie: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Goshen360.....for his patience,simplicity and respect. From his posts, you can always deduce he is a pure soul.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

#dancing azonto#

can someone join me in singing with swags, ''jealousy...jealous...osy...ohhh...jealousy''wink

Jealousy ? grin

There is no price for winning so why should I bother.

I am only saying that Christians should consider the insults logicboy has churned out , in his war against anything that moves with religion on it.

There are ways in which we can make our points without resorting to gutter language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.