Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,265 members, 7,842,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Diplomats Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Diplomats Abroad (1191 Views)

Criminal Silence Of Nigerian Diplomats In South Africa -Attorney Patryk Utulu / Nigerian Diplomats Rack Up £70MIL Bill After Refusing To Pay Congestion Charge / Nigerian Diplomats In Europe, Americas Stranded*use Ghanaians As Fronts... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Diplomats Abroad by Jids(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2008
This makes me challenge the existence of Nigerian embassy abroad. They do not want to know if one exists or not if your are not son or daughter of Mallam, Chief etc so and so, there in no services rendered or protection rendered to their fellow citizen.

One of the Nigerian Embassy issuing a passport for €400 where one can get it for less than =N=15,000 or couple of Dollars in N Y consulate. The Embassy in Munich will charge you for renouncing your nationality; some will not even render any help to legitimate students abroad or intercede on their behalf to the FGN.

I will love to know what are the duties of the so called Diplomats of Nigerian out there, I wonder how their value in being measured before allocation of Billions of Dollars into this services

I was at the French Embassy here in and am so surprise to see some of my French friends trying to get a form to fill out. Very curious to know, one told me that it is procuration i.e. authorisation for someone to vote back home on their behalf. I wonder why my beloved country could not do this to her beloved citizen outside Nigeria.

May be they are there to help the politician thieves to open accounts and manage their loots.

I believe thousands of Nigerians out there have 1 or 2 stories about the FGN errand boys out there who prefer to be diplomat for non Nigerians.

Please share your story and thoughts please.
Re: Nigerian Diplomats Abroad by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
419 abroad style!!! lMAO!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!
Re: Nigerian Diplomats Abroad by arpion: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2008
If any of you happen to know any Nigerian Diplomats, please do let me know.

I need to get a work done through them which will surely be mutually benefial to Peoples of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Diplomats Abroad by seguno2: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2008
Diplomats represent the country i.e. they mirror the society they represent, right?
What do we value in Nigeria?
Now you know what to expect from our embassies. You cannot get oranges from an apple tree.
Re: Nigerian Diplomats Abroad by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2008
seguno2:

Diplomats represent the country i.e. they mirror the society they represent, right?
What do we value in Nigeria?
Now you know what to expect from our embassies. You cannot get oranges from an apple tree.

embarassed undecided cry sad

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us What Angers You Most In Politics / Is It Now The Time To Amend The Nigerian Constitution? / S African Minister's Wife Sheryl Cwele On Drug Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.