Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! (1293 Views)

Gov. Ajimobi / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by BigB11(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2008
Bankole in secret talks with Arisekola, Adedibu

House of Representatives Speaker, Hon Dimeji Bankole, Sunday, held a secret meeting with controversial Ibadan politician, Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu and prominent Great Religious leader, the Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland, Alhaji Azeez Arisekola-Alao.

http://www.ngex.com/cgi-bin/frame/frameit2.plx?link="http://www.sunnewsonline.com/"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Bankole, one of my latest favorite Nigerians has already marching toward the wrong path.

It was confirmed yesterday that he went into a secret talks with Arisekola and Adedibu; my question is: For what?
To further destroy Ibadan? or To impeach Ibadan governor and place another high school drop-out replacement?
I don't get!

What exactly is the purpose of getting close to this confirmed old thug?
May be, Mr.Bankole should also go ahead and visit the rest e.g Alao Akala, Ibori, Alams, Ehindero, Chimaroke, Fayose, Tinubu, Gbenga Obasanjo and OBJ himself, and many more.

Another clear reason why Nigeria as a nation will forever remain stationary; 4 steps forward and 164 steps backward.
It is guarantee that a driver that continuously focuses on looking backward will eventually crash.

Bankole, still young and absolutely has a lot to learn; I hope it wouldn't take him too long to clearly recognize Failure, Defectiveness, Thuggery, Destruction, Dejection, and Slime bucket.
He needs to focus more on serving true Nigerian citizens and leave this unnecessary as s licking alone.
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by McKren(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
The President of Nigeria is already on the wrong path let alone Bankole

Yar'adua keeps frequenting Minna (IBB's house) and thinks the solution to all his problems are in Minna
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by Mamajama(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
DAMN McKren you took the word right out of my mouth.

I wonder if BIGB! will be saying the same if it was IBB that Bankole went to visit.
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by McKren(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
Arisekola and Adedibu

May be, Mr.Bankole should also go ahead and visit the rest e.g Alao Akala, Ibori, Alams, Chimaroke, Fayose, Tinubu, Gbenga Obasanjo and OBJ himself, and many more.

Look at his list

He should tell us why visiting any of these people is anymore wrong than visiting IBB
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by BigB11(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2008
It is obvious and confirmed that it isn't about elevating our lovely nation anymore, it is all about castigating and debasing Big B1's ideas and recommendations.
Hence, I rest my case. You guys are bunch of good men.

Write down every single thing I've mentioned on this forum; with time we shall all identify the wise one.

Peace and love always!
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by bibiking1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
McKren:

The President of Nigeria is already on the wrong path let alone Bankole

Yar'adua keeps frequenting Minna (IBB's house) and thinks the solution to all his problems are in Minna

This post was about Bankole!
why do you guys always find it hard to stick to the point?
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by Mamajama(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2008
What point? you mean BIGB1 bias criticism of the elites that he does not like?

Why didn't he start a thread when Yar Adua went to visit IBB? what can IBB offer Nigerians that Adedibu can't. lol
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by oldie(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2008
Mamajama:

what can IBB offer Nigerians that Adedibu can't. lol
grin grin

Now to the topic
If the meeting was secret, how did we know what they discussed?
Should we condemn Bankole because he met with some people, even when we do not
know the reasons for the meeting?
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by McKren(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2008
oldie:

grin grin

Now to the topic
If the meeting was secret, how did we know what they discussed?
Should we condemn Bankole because he met with some people, even when we do not
know the reasons for the meeting?

Exactly!!!!

Its not so difficult to figure out the very essence of this thread:
at best it is an extension of the war between G-8* (eighty whatever) and G-2* (twenty whatever) for the soul of PDP.

at worst this thread is born out of the misguided idea that every uprising politician in our country must only talk to certain people in Mina.

The problems facing our country is of no consequence, just as long as you are affiliated to certain politicians u are successful.
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2008
Visiting OBJ is the worst thing IMO.

Adedibu and co should be cleaned out of 9ja's politics if we want progress
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by BigB11(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
Leadership role is very powerful and absolutely not for everybody.
This same Adedibu is clearly responsible for enormous nightmare in Ibadan.
If holding a meeting was that necessary, the best Mr. Bankole could have done was to invite these clowns to Abuja.
He has buried his integrity and degraded his standard by going to Ibadan to meet with these folks. He has also disappointed many new generations who were looking up to him.

With out any question, Mr. Bankole's secret meeting with Adedibu in Ibadan represents a total disrespect to the entire Ibadan people.
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by hotfunmi(f): 2:04am On Feb 13, 2008
What point? you mean BIGB1 bias criticism of the elites that he does not like?

Why didn't he start a thread when Yar Adua went to visit IBB?  what can IBB offer Nigerians that Adedibu can't. lol

Whether BigB treats Yaradua's clandestine visit to IBB or not is irrelevant here. One person cannot say it all here and I think those he blacklisted whether he is biased or not are right. I may disagree with him a little on his inclusion of Gbenga Obasanjo, he's not bad enough to join that list.  Should Bankole go ahead and dine with the devil(Adedibu) because Yaradua visited IBB? Human beings, was it not the same Adedibu that was against his election as the speaker claiming that he was elected without the due process of the law? Very soon now, they'll teach him how to hire and use the services of assassins for the next political dispensation.
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by BigB11(m): 3:11am On Feb 13, 2008
@MAMAJAMA and McKren: I truly didn't expect you guys to understand my Point; It is true that not all the passengers on the bus can actually drive the bus. Hence, you guys are free to be.

This same Bankole represented the new beginning and the future of our nation, which indirectly has opened door for you and I.
At the moment I can careless what Yar'Adua does in Aso Rock; my focus is not on him, my main attention is on the future.
May be this is the right moment to break the news to you guys: (past was heedless, the present is baseless and the future is the only tangible hope for all of us).
A broken future means another 40 years delay.

How long are you willing to wait for new Nigeria to arrive?
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by Mamajama(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2008
Bigb1 if my memory serves me right, didn't you say it's better to keep your enemies close to you? grin grin
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by fatherab1: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2008
@mamajama,
Why do u attack those who attack IBB as if u flew 2 USA at d expense of his looted money? why take panadol for a thief's headache? I stayed atleast 5years in minna near IBB's billionaire mansion and I think I'm right 2 say he it was that layed d legacy of curruption for all those people named by Big B1.

As for young Bankole, when I heard d bad news of his visit on my radio, I almost left home without food dat morning. Iit's only a foolish fly dat follows d corpse 2 d grave. PDP will remain People Distructive Party until they submit their leadership at the feet of a man of dignity like PIUS Anyim PIUS
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by BigB11(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2008
PDP will remain People Distructive Party

That was a good good one!

MAMAJAMA, have you heard the latest about Adedibu Sr. and Adedibu Jr?
I hope it wouldn't take too long for Mr.Bankole to reveal the purpose of his despicable meeting with Adedibu; or else he can go ahead and kiss his integrity good bye forever.
Re: Bankole's Secret Meeting With Arisekola & Adedibu; A Wrong Message! by Colonia(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2008
@Big B1
After this Ibadan Situation . I totally agree with your solution because there are so many Adedibus coming in the future if we do not do something drastic. I bet you as crazy as it sounds there will be some folks looking up to the man Adedibu.Well the bottom line is if you hang with the wrong crowd they are going to bring you to their level. The choice is yours

(1) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Welcomes Bode George To Kirikiri Prison / National Assembly Allocates N22.8 Billion To Ghost Agency In 2010 Budget / Bakare Said There Will Be 'wild Wild North'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.