Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

*~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (3522 Views)

Your Best XI Of 2012? / A Feeling Like No Other : Aptly Phrase For Chelsea FC Winner Of 2012 UEFA / Why Is Israel In European Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by semid4lyfe(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2012
Hi Y'all,

It's that time of the year when we put aside our club differences and come together to select the Best Poster in this Section.

Dayokanu won it in 2009, 2010 and 2011 making it a hat-trick of wins.

Will Dayokanu make it a quadruple this year and set a forum-wide record or will he be dethroned? Only your participation and votes will decide. . . .

Here are the rules:

1. Only 1 nomination per user
2. A nominee MUST be a law abiding Nairalander, not a troll or a trouble-maker (someone that has never been banned)
3. A moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4. Nominee must be active in the this section, that is, the European Football/Int'l Club Footie (EPL, UEFA, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc) section
5. Nomination takes 1 week, voting takes 2 weeks and by the end of December the winner will emerge.
6. Unfortunately, we do not have poll options anymore, so we will have to make do with manual counting.
7. Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours.

NOMINATION ends on December 11, 2012

VOTING starts December 12, 2012 (after top 3 nominees with the highest nominations have been picked) and ends December 30 when the winner will be announced.

Oya, get cracking and start nominating. . . .
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2012
Shortlists Nateevs, Dayokanu and Coogar.

Let me consult my oracle on final choice; I'll be back cheesy
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Coogar has my vote.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by mufasa(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dayo Kanu
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
I nominate myself.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
I nominate the pit bull COOGAR
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
OP.

Can you provide evidence that Debosky won in 2009?

https://www.nairaland.com/371042/deboskys-best-poster-epl-uefa

I already won the hat trick, 2009, 2010, 2011.

I wan step down for others
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
semid4lyfe:
1. Only 1 nomination per user
[size=18pt]2. A nominee MUST be a law abiding Nairalander, not a troll or a trouble-maker (someone that has never been banned)[/size]

Based on this rule Most posters on this section wont Qualify

So I hereby nominate A40
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dyabman(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dyabman !
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by semid4lyfe(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu: OP.

Can you provide evidence that Debosky won in 2009?

https://www.nairaland.com/371042/deboskys-best-poster-epl-uefa

I already won the hat trick, 2009, 2010, 2011.

I wan step down for others

I apologize for the error. My original post has been corrected. . . . . .
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2012
Coogar, for sticking to his guns even though he knows he is talking B.S.
Dayo for his one man army attitude.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by debosky(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2012
I nominate El Guapo - he offers fresh perspective on these parts.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by chamotex(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Unfortunately guys, Dayokanu does not qualify this time around.
His ban log has numerous pages grin grin and we have to abide by the rules.
Thanks smiley
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by coogar: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
bluediva gets my vote....
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Jarus(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jarus:

Shortlists Nateevs, Dayokanu and Coogar.

Let me consult my oracle on final choice; I'll be back cheesy
Ok, back. It's Coogar!
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by kashmo: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
semid4lyfe:
2. A nominee MUST be a law abiding Nairalander, not a troll or a trouble-maker (someone that has never been banned)

Prolific posters like Dayo and Coogar will not make the list. I'm damn sure Nateevs has a ban in his record. So, who's left to choose from the frequent posters in this section who has never been banned? Abeg, give us list of people who never chop ban jor!

I nominate Baba Ibeji aka Jencejyde
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dyabman(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Have never been Banned?? I declare myself Winner 2012 Best Poster !
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by chamotex(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
kashmo:
Prolific posters like Dayo and Coogar will not make the list. I'm damn sure Nateevs has a ban in his record. So, who's left to choose from the frequent posters in this section who has never been banned? Abeg, give us list of people who never chop ban jor!

I nominate Baba Ibeji aka Jencejyde

Coogar and Nateevs have not been banned more than twice this year on this board so that are eligible.

Semid's error - not someone that has never been banned but anyone banned more than twice in this section this year.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by coogar: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
never been banned in this section - i am a law abiding citizen. besides, why restrict prolific career criminals like dayokanu and bluediva? they are the salt of this section - without their crimes and numerous offences, this section wouldn't be the most intellectual section on this forum!
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by chamotex(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
coogar: never been banned in this section - i am a law abiding citizen. besides, why restrict prolific career criminals like dayokanu and bluediva? they are the salt of this section - without their crimes and numerous offences, this section wouldn't be the most intellectual section on this forum!

Your ban log can be viewed by moderators...you were banned in August 2012.

I don't know why the restrictions but those are the rules forwarded to me.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by coogar: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
chamotex:

Your ban log can be viewed by moderators...you were banned in August 2012.

I don't know why the restrictions but those are the rules forwarded to me.

august 2012? meeee?
for what reason? are you sure it's not spambot?
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2012
So Dayo has won a hat trick!! shocked cheesy
Hes worth it!That guy is a pest on every thread.

I give it to Coogar ds year!
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
. . .if foul-mouthed coogar wins it, then this thread isn't better than Yaba motor park.
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by A40(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Since Dayokanu is out of the contest lemme nominate OG Ibime
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by coogar: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
StarBoard: . . .if foul-mouthed coogar wins it, then this thread isn't better than Yaba motor park.

shut up you nani-loving male.....
all you are asked to do is vote or nominate!
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by chamotex(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Keep it clean guys...#safe
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dyabman(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
I keep voting for myself !
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
coogar:

august 2012? meeee?
for what reason? are you sure it's not spambot?

You are right, you were banned by pyguru- the anti-spam bot cheesy

pyguru doesnt like you cos he is a gunner grin
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
I nominate coogar
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dyabman(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2012
I think this Vote should be free and fair . . is my vote counted? @POSTER !!
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by not2long(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
A-40
Re: *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2012
I now nominate coogar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pompey Fan Thread (for Doyin13) / Spanish Defender Carles Puyol Set To Miss Euro 2012 / Chelsea's Quiz 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.