Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5764631 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Chillisauce:

cheesy

Noodle soup. What the body needs in this cold.
Couldn't even finish it. It was just rising as I drink.
Missed you Chilli, so was up with you?

You're still angry? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tescoleps(f): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Nice thread. My sunday special. Needed to change taste so i made rice nd beans wt diced carrots and egg stew.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
veave:

It looks very appetizing dear such that i'm almost deceived. Na lie, i no go chop. Porridge yam? Yuk yuk yuk lipsrsealed no be me oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wetin do my porridge yam nah? E sweet o! Oya chop just smalltongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
cutiereborn:

Wetin do my porridge yam nah? E sweet o! Oya chop just smalltongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pathetic lunch

Cream of potato soup, non fat Greek yoghurt,crackers cry cry
This thing won't reach me anywhere o
I want akpu

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oh my poor cam cry cry

My lunch of coconut rice and steamed fish. Its looks better than this but my cam.undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
Oh my poor cam cry cry

My lunch of coconut rice and steamed fish. Its looks better than this but my cam.undecided
looks good enough to me smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
looks good enough to me smiley
Thanks dear .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 03, 2015
He said na veggie soup e wan chop this night
Ok o
Yes sir

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 03, 2015
D

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 03, 2015
As for me na left over Sunday rice and stew

Make I warm am

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 03, 2015
My food
Jehova bu Eze

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Beans (chillisauce style) and fried plantain tossed in parsley.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ApexTitan(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
cococandy:

Nice picture, what camera did you use to take the shot? It's so rich.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
EfemenaXY I have your moimoi pics, I will post it for you in the evening when I return.

Good afternoon ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ladyvan88(f): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rice and egg stew.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
cococandy:
Yummy! The plantain though ... Deep fry ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Missed you Chilli, so was up with you?

You're still angry? cheesy

Leave me abeg, concentrate on your truck. I no get your strength today .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
babyosisi:
Pathetic lunch

Cream of potato soup, non fat Greek yoghurt,crackers cry cry
This thing won't reach me anywhere o
I want akpu

2000cal . Where is the vegetable

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
ApexTitan:

Pls you don't wanna ask that question grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Leave me abeg, concentrate on your truck. I no get your strength today .
A certified trouble maker avoiding fights and confessing it.

Speak joor! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yummy! The plantain though ... Deep fry ?
yea deep fried. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
ApexTitan:

i used my phone camera. iPhone6

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DeCritique(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
It seems like I've been away for a long time... Not my fault sha cos... work is too stressful and secondly, my tablet screen got broken... When i was trying to snap one food like that I cooked embarassed embarassed... Unfortunately, the screen cannot really be found in Nigeria, so I had to order it online. Still waiting for it though... so unfortunately, no pictures!!

Akposy baba, you're the man jare... I love seeing my fellow men cook... at least, when you tell your girlfriend to cook for you and she start doing shakara, you enter kitchen, prepare the thing sharp sharp and even invite her to eat with you. When I was in the uni especially in my finals, I was one of the highly respected chefs in my hostel room of about 12 males.

That time like this, I will cook eguisi soup with this fresh smoked fish, it's smoked and curled round but the inside is still very fresh and not dried, make sure the fish scatter well well inside the soup so that one boll of eba will carry fish and enter your mouth cheesy grin

Then when I'm cooking, you'll see my room mates hovering around and making comments like "If I no chop this food today, make I die" or "chai!! baba God, see this better dinner wey you don provide me with.. Thank you oh"

In my heart I'll just be smiling and laughing at them. after cooking the soup, I'll make enough garri, then go and fetch water and take my bath, then fetch another bucket for bathing after eating. After this, I'll then take a stroll around my school compound <time wasting techniques grin>!!

By the time I come back, the people wey wan chop go don reduce by half because most of them would have gone out to meet their Gfs or night class. Na so I go bring out food, set am for table, oya war start!! Na there you go see characters... This one go wash hand inside bucket, the other one go use pure water take wash hand, na so another person go clean hand for cloth come join us... before you know, six cups of garri go just finish in ten minutes and you'll still hear someone say "my man, make I bring garri na"!! choi!! grin grin If you see enh... But seriously, it was so much fun! Campus hostel life was really beautiful. I miss those days embarassed

Babyosisi, e be like say you be my type wey dey like plenty stew ontop rice...

Herzumpther sweetie, I no see your hair oh... PM it to me na lemme show my mama grin

cococandy, missed you much much

efemenaXY, missed you too

TruckPusher, welcome to here

FriedPlantain, I ate fried plantain this morning oh... Hope your life span has not reduced by one year?

Mr Manny4life... I sight you... What's that your sloggie again? erm... relax baggage policy something something can't remember grin

Chillisauce, I love your name... reminds me of Indomie wink

Veave... I hail oh

datalossvictim1... your moniker truly long well well

Lemme go an wash film grin The Originals to be precise... Klaus is really killing me... #noHomo angry

Lolz grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Pls you don't wanna ask that question grin
grin grin

Make the food thread no change abi? Too bad I already answered
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DeCritique(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
You see why I hate laptops? See this long epistle wey I don type for up now... As I dey type, I thought it was going to be short but on posting it, I saw it's true length!! Make I run jare

Love You All... cococandy, which one are you cooking this evening??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
DeCritique:
You see why I hate laptops? See this long epistle wey I don type for up now... As I dey type, I thought it was going to be short but on posting it, I saw it's true length!! Make I run jare

Love You All... cococandy, which one are you cooking this evening??
I don't know my dear. As the spirit leads
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ApexTitan(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
cococandy:
i used my phone camera. iPhone6

Thats impressive, I assumed you were using a DSLR camera the detailing and color capture makes for enticing food pictures. Will be on the lookout for more of your pictures.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lunch today.looks good don't you think?
It tastes very good

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

2000cal . Where is the vegetable

Ve gini?
That soup has potatoes nne
Is potato not a vegetable?
Must they all be green?
You want to see ugu or ewedu inside
Hahahahahahaha
If you don't know just like God created cococandy to be fair and me to be dark skinned,he also created green veggies and the white and orange ones
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin
babyosisi:

Ve gini?
That soup has potatoes nne
Is potato not a vegetable?
Must they all be green?
You want to see ugu or ewedu inside
Hahahahahahaha
If you don't know just like God created cococandy to be fair and me to be dark skinned,he also created green veggies and the white and orange ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esof1(f), Kobojunkie and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.