Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5764452 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Looks lovely, Chilli. Very appetizing. kiss kiss kiss

I'm impressed. Well done! smiley

Thanks!!! kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Cat fish Pepper soup for popsy.

Food porrn!!! I love cat fish pepper soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Food porrn!!! I love cat fish pepper soup.
You love the head too? grin I so hate the head.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oh lord datalossvictim1 I love your hair.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:

I eat every part ! I love fish.

Herzumpther:

Thanks darling kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
<
datalossvictim1:

I eat every part ! I love fish.

Thanks darling kiss

*clicks to check out the hair*
shocked

lovely fro. Mine should be about that length. You making me wanna take off my braids embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
runs to check.

Oh my dataloss kiss kiss kiss
Nwa Oma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
The head is the fish, I don't bother about the body but the head makes me reach orgas!m. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
runs to check.

Nwa Oma

see my lorre coco don lose weight oh!
cheesy

Its all good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
3cycle:

The head is the fish, I don't bother about the body but the head makes me reach orgas!m. grin

You know that feeling! The head is the real deal

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
runs to check.

Nwa Oma
Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

see my lorre coco don lose weight oh!
cheesy

Its all good.
I've not really lost weight.

Just not adding any more smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
3cycle:

Chai. The head is scary. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Chai. The head is scary. grin
You are missing out. That is the fish itself
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
3cycle:

You are missing out. That is the fish itself
Men and catfish head. Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
runs to check.
Nwa Oma

grin. Thanks gorgeous! kiss

Chillisauce:
<

shocked

lovely fro. Mine should be about that length. You making me wanna take off my braids embarassed

Thanks sweety!

Take them off boo and rock the fro fro!!
Lol I always get that feeling when mine are braided and I see hair pictures.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bored rice and vegetable stew.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Men and catfish head. Lol.
I am a she
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
3cycle:

I am a she
Omg you are? shocked shocked shocked
I'm sorry ma'am, I've always taken you for a he. Please I'm truly sorry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:
<

shocked

I wish I can always take off my braids but my plenty white/gold hair never hides. sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
I've not really lost weight.

Just not adding any more smiley
you wont notice, i guess the fat/water comes off first, as you eat more of protein, the weight might still be there but your waist line trimming . weight as a result of muscle(something like that). You become more toned up, not necessarily losing the weight on scale.
datalossvictim1:

grin. Thanks gorgeous! kiss
Thanks sweety!
Take them off boo and rock the fro fro!!
Lol I always get that feeling when mine are braided and I see hair pictures.
no way! that was how i removed my a week plus braids because i saw a very fine style. This one has been scheduled to last 1month, no temptation can stop me.

Thanks though, but NO! wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Omg you are? shocked shocked shocked
I'm sorry ma'am, I've always taken you for a he. Please I'm truly sorry.
Why say so? Because I don't take my time to dress the table, present the meal like them babyosisi and edwife ekwa? grin
Still learning sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
I wish I can always take off my braids but my plenty white/gold hair never hides. sad

Did you say Gold? i wish i had white, gold hair. Infact i cant wait! amma rock the thing. Im scared of changing my haircolor cos it will start breaking.

Grayhair is shexy, if you wore the right outfit or make up!
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
3cycle:

Why say so? Because I don't take my time to dress the table, present the meal like them babyosisi and edwife ekwa? grin
Still learning sha
Lmao. I don't dress table too, I'm also learning from them. grin
I don't know but I always feel you are a guy. Oya sorry. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Did you say Gold? i wish i had white, gold hair. Infact i cant wait! amma rock the thing. Im scared of changing my haircolor cos it will start breaking.

cool

Prove it.

Pics?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

cool

Lol. Half of my hair is brown (the back) and half Is full white and gold mixed together (from the middle to the whole front). I was born this way. It makes me shy eh grin I've tried changing it to black but it doesn't last 2 weeks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Abeg where d hair dey? tongue
Oya, make I go look 2.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Half of my hair is brown (the back) and half Is full white and gold mixed together (from the middle to the whole front). I was born this way. It makes me shy eh grin I've tried changing it to black but it doesn't last 2 weeks.

Seriously?

Would you mind showing us briefly? I'm intrigued.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

no way! that was how i removed my a week plus braids because i saw a very fine style. This one has been scheduled to last 1month, no temptation can stop me.

Thanks though, but NO! wink

Barely a week shocked lol my hairdresser would fight me if I did that.

Cool, do you hun!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by otiigba1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
Banana strawberry smoothie for breakfast
sad this will have you running up and the toilet all day, do not eat this for breakfast esspecially if you are travelling long distance, you will end up shi"tting in your pants/trousers,skirts angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ada, where r u flying to? cheesy

But ur hair is full. It will still take time for mine to reach that length.
Fine lady, u fine o.
I don't know why I was made a woman cheesy
Ladies for hear mwiiii cheesy cheesy

Datalos(this ur name is too long), nice hair, fine face.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
I envy all this oyinbos here.
I'm so hot. D ac is not helping at all.

Infact, I will migrate soon.
My body is on fire here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.