Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734317 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
thanks smiley

No it is not. we are weight watchers in this house cheesy

Lol!

I kinda guessed. Okay, so what do you do inbetween meals i.e: between lunch & dinner? Or after dinner? How d'you curb the temptation to snack on the couch while watching your favourite program on telly? cool cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jollof rice made with bleached Palm oil, vegetables (bell pepper, tomatoes and onions) and fried fish also a little side of tomatoe stew..

Quite tasty..

Enjoy

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

I kinda guessed. Okay, so what do you do inbetween meals i.e: between lunch & dinner? Or after dinner? How d'you curb the temptation to snack on the couch while watching your favourite program on telly? cool cool

He said snacking is not bad. Just that it has to be healthy snack like almond nuts or cashew nuts or just munch on one Apple or banana. The point is to not get too hungry before the next meal so that one doesn't over-eat at the next meal.

I do have the tendencies to gain weight so I'm always eager to listen to him. My Oga is a fitness trainer, so I believe whatever he says.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
^^ Okay, that's good. smiley Lots of fruit and veg inbetween helps a lot.

Fitness trainer?

Coco, you're in for it! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ Okay, that's good. smiley Lots of fruit and veg inbetween helps a lot.

Fitness trainer?

Coco, you're in for it! cheesy cheesy
seriously.

Sometimes he drives me insane with his
'Don't eat this'
'Don't eat that'
'Stop eating' rules. angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kimoni:

lol..na u now Chilli. I know you invent a lot in the kitchen. You be our no 1 kitchen scientist kiss

(I remember all those instruments you brought out to break crab shells and extract the flesh. I laugh tire that day)

cheesy cheesy
I have thrown the pliers in the tool box. I should get one for the kitchen. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
seriously.

Sometimes he drives me insane with his
'Don't eat this'
'Don't eat that'
'Stop eating' rules. angry

Na you wan go insane. Hubby don tire for me. After eating, 1hr later I don enter fridge o,look for what to eat before I faint. grin. Does he follow you every where? cheesy

I eat what I want but in very small quantities like a bird. So, it rarely affect my weight.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chillisauce:

Na you wan go insane. Hubby don tire for me. After eating, 1hr later I don enter fridge o,look for what to eat before I faint. grin. Does he follow you every where? cheesy

I eat what I want but in very small quantities like a bird. So, it rarely affect my weight.
lol. I can imagine myself hiding in the closet munching on a burger one of these days grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
lol. I can imagine myself hiding in the closet munching on a burger one of these days grin

You haven't done it yet ? cheesy
Mine was during breastfeeding days, na cupcake I carry enter bed. With the duvet et all, you won't even notice. tongue grin

After eating, I was like.... Oh my Gawd. This is so good !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chillisauce:

Mine was during breastfeeding days, na cupcake I carry enter bed. With the duvet et all, you won't even notice. tongue grin

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:

He said snacking is not bad. Just that it has to be healthy snack like almond nuts or cashew nuts or just munch on one Apple or banana. The point is to not get too hungry before the next meal so that one doesn't over-eat at the next meal.

I do have the tendencies to gain weight so I'm always eager to listen to him. My Oga is a fitness trainer, so I believe whatever he says.

wow, hubby s a fitness trainer. dats nice. Me, i need tips on healthy eating o. i need to flatten my belly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
tchiwinnie:
wow, hubby s a fitness trainer. dats nice. Me, i need tips on healthy eating o. i need to flatten my belly
how much will you pay? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Manny4life,will you be at the big wedding today?
If you see one heavy mama with the ugliest red gele ,it is me
I refuse to pay anybody $20 to tie it for me
nonsense

I am tying it now following youtube tutorials
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cat fish Pepper soup for popsy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Herzumpther:
Cat fish Pepper soup for popsy.
wow. That looks really good. Just the way I like it kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
babyosisi:
nonsense

20 dollars to tie gele? shocked
Something I do in less than 5mins. No exaggeration.
Too bad you're far away. Na free tying you for dey get.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
wow. That looks really good. Just the way I like it kiss
Thanks coco. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
20 dollars to tie gele? shocked
Something I do in less than 5mins. No exaggeration.
Too bad you're far away. Na free tying you for dey get.

Nne eh
A big rip off
If you bring three they can charge 15
I have tied it from youtube
Which one is my own

E get one heavy wedding strictly by invitation with dignitaries
Let me see if I can connect with ndi Abuja dia
This 2015 is my year

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
babyosisi:
nonsense

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Socket eye wild salmon
Will grill some on my charcoal grill and use the rest for atarodo stew grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Halibut...
Peppersoup thing I guess but right now undecided.

SemperFi

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:20am On Feb 01, 2015
Chilling with cottage cheese and banana.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

You're always too funny. .. the last paragraph got me LOL.. grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
My DH wants fried rice this early morning.
Smh.

Something he won't allow me to do angry
This really looks so nice.. Now, I feel like making fried rice..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2015
armyofone:
Socket eye wild salmon
Will grill some on my charcoal grill and use the rest for atarodo stew grin
Wat is salmon? Is it a meat or fish? Is it sold in naija?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
babyosisi:

Nne eh
A big rip off
If you bring three they can charge 15
I have tied it from youtube
Which one is my own

E get one heavy wedding strictly by invitation with dignitaries
Let me see if I can connect with ndi Abuja dia
This 2015 is my year
lols.
You're very funny!
Why you no learn am since? Before you marry or as a new wife? Hahaha

Cc: softysparky... I don't know what to call this rice, fried-jollof rice? lols. I am yet to eat, would eat around 2pm. grin
Waiting for you to fulfil your promise.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Me sef dun vex enter kitchen this morning cook my own breakfast: see pishure.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Proudmom38 ,those are your twins on your profile pix?

They are so lovely.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You're always too funny. .. the last paragraph got me LOL.. grin grin grin

cheesy

Noodle soup. What the body needs in this cold.
Couldn't even finish it. It was just rising as I drink.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

cheesy

Noodle soup. What the body needs in this cold.
Couldn't even finish it. It was just rising as I drink.

Looks lovely, Chilli. Very appetizing. kiss kiss kiss

Truckpusher:
Me sef dun vex enter kitchen this morning cook my own breakfast: see pishure.

I'm impressed. Well done! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
how much will you pay? cheesy
help a sis o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
tchiwinnie:
help a sis o grin
I don't even know how to go about it on my own. I just follow what he tells me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TiffanyJ(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.