Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,981 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763373 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
otiigba1:
sad this will have you running up and the toilet all day, do not eat this for breakfast esspecially if you are travelling long distance, you will end up shi"tting in your pants/trousers,skirts angry
are you kidding me?

I eat this all the time. Very filling and nutritious too. No stomach upset ever
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Seriously?

Would you mind showing us briefly? I'm intrigued.
I have braids on. Let me try snap and see.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
3cycle:

You are missing out. That is the fish itself
Gbam!
In my house, they will leave d head for me.
They don't know anything.
I don't blame them sha. They all hate bone.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Omelette for breakfast today.
This man can cook like sunnybobo3 cheesy kiss
God bless his mother grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY my hair. I dyed my hair not long ago but see its fast going back to its normal colour. I carry wevon all the time to cover it. Manage my cam.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Prove it.

Pics?

tongue
datalossvictim1:

Barely a week shocked lol my hairdresser would fight me if I did that.
Cool, do you hun!

I have too. Managing the hair is not easy.
cococandy:
Omelette for breakfast today.
This man can cook like sunnybobo3 cheesy kiss
God bless his mother grin

I think I should remove my griddle and keep where it will be accessible. Maybe we will have time for breakfast.

God bless his mama !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
EfemenaXY my hair. I dyed my hair not long ago but see its fast going back to its normal colour. I carry wevon all the time to cover it. Manage my cam.

Azumpther, abeg no put hairs for our food oh. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Azumpther, abeg no put hairs for our food oh. grin
Lmao. I go soon comot the pic after Efe see am. This is a kitchen o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by otiigba1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
are you kidding me?

I eat this all the time. Very filling and nutritious too. No stomach upset ever
perhaps i ate too much of it on that day, i also had smoothie that could also be the reason, co,s it was horrible i was on the train kept running up and down the loo for the whole of my journey, though they are supposed to be nutritious and i agree embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Efe oooooo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Efe oooooo. smiley

Sorry babes, was away from my laptop.

Yes, yes, I see it now.

Ah! Your hair isn't that bad na. Do you always dye it? If it's permed / relaxed, you've got to be careful to prevent hair breakage...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao. I go soon comot the pic after Efe see am. This is a kitchen o. grin

Seen it dear. Thanks for showing us. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Sorry babes, was away from my laptop.

Yes, yes, I see it now.

Ah! Your hair isn't that bad na. Do you always dye it? If it's permed / relaxed, you've got to be careful to prevent hair breakage...
Yes I always dye it because it makes me shy when I go out. Imagine i can't even go on low cut. sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes I always dye it because it makes me shy when I go out. Imagine i can't even go on low cut. sad

Eyah.

But you know, it's probably not what you think. These days, there are lots of funky styles you can do with it. To the point where people will think your natural hair isn't natural. i.e: that you dyed it white / golden yellow.

Look at it this way. Your hair is unique girl. kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Eyah.

But you know, it's probably not what you think. These days, there are lots of funky styles you can do with it. To the point where people will think your natural hair isn't natural. i.e: that you dyed it white / golden yellow.

Look at it this way. Your hair is unique girl. kiss kiss
Awe thanks ma'am. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Azumpa,wia is the hair naw
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
moca:

I've removed the pic o. Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
moca:

Late comer. You missed the bus. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
It's a lie. Bring our hair back tongue cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
moca:

It's a lie. Bring our hair back tongue cheesy
Lwkmd.
You know this is a kitchen and people come here to eat through their eyes. I don't want hair to enter anybody's food. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Late comer. You missed the bus. tongue
Bia, comot for road tongue

I went to pour water on d body. So hot.

I hv seen such hair b4.
If it's me, I will devise a funky stlye for it.

Babe, it's ur hair, embrace and rock it with style.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lwkmd.
You know this is a kitchen and people come here to eat through their eyes. I don't want hair to enter anybody's food. cheesy
Ok,i give up.

But don't be ashamed of it.
It's what makes u unique.
Rather start rocking it with style.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
moca:

Ok,i give up.

But don't be ashamed of it.
It's what makes u unique.
Rather start rocking it with style.
The times i use to carry it people look at me eh. Its not as if its long and straight, its long and curly just like a baby's own so when you pull it up is falls back. sad

Somebody's once told me in the bus that my hair looks funny. I manage to carry it with the help of dye but it cuts my small hair.

I plan to carry it natural when I loose the wool I have on now. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by otiigba1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
datalossvictim1:

I eat every part ! I love fish.

Thanks darling kiss
yes Afro is cute! real african woman no faking tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
The times i use to carry it people look at me eh. Its not as if its long and straight, its long and curly just like a baby's own so when you pull it up is falls back. sad

Somebody's once told me in the bus that my hair looks funny. I manage to carry it with the help of dye but it cuts my small hair.

I plan to carry it natural when I loose the wool I have on now. smiley
stop dying it pls. You will spoil the beauty of it. It is even naturally long and curly? Lucky you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
I think say na one kin over prized red fish with huge eyes wey dem dey catch for Alaska wild.

I doubt they have it in Nigeria. Maybe the farmed ones.

Akposy:

Wat is salmon? Is it a meat or fish? Is it sold in naija?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chimajii: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Akposy:
After eating my eba n ogbono soup dis night, i was craving 4 d unknown so i decided to design n eat dis
Fruit bread, honey,milk, soya milk, butter n avocado.

I could not drink d milk, honey n soya milk mixture cos d soya milk was in excess... What's the health benefit of soya milk?

Benefit of soya milk? Nnnn it thickens that liquid that the thing between ur legs produces. And u knw, the thicker it is, the better for women to go downtown with IT.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2015
otiigba1:
yes Afro is cute! real african woman no faking tongue

Lol Thanks ! Aka n'eti igba tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Herzumpther:

Oh no I missed it embarassed natural hair thread babe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:
Manny4life,will you be at the big wedding today?
If you see one heavy mama with the ugliest red gele ,it is me
I refuse to pay anybody $20 to tie it for me
nonsense

I am tying it now following youtube tutorials

No o... I was at an event yesterday.

Lol @ you refused to pay someone to tie your gele... Last week when my aunt was organizing her dad's funeral ("Okaka"wink, if you know him, she paid the gele mistress $35 to tie hers and her daughter's.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I'm impressed. Well done! smiley
Well, I will take that as a pass mark. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 12:20am On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Nne eh
A big rip off
If you bring three they can charge 15
I have tied it from youtube
Which one is my own

E get one heavy wedding strictly by invitation with dignitaries
Let me see if I can connect with ndi Abuja dia
This 2015 is my year

Who's wedding was this? You know say my level never reach that one yet... Abi did you meet ndi Abuja? grin

At least, I am back home now, glad to be back online now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DaddyRochie1642 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.