Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757463 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
bukatyne:

I throw a clean nail into the pot when I boil stockfish or cowleg....

You can try it

(Biko remove the nail when you are done tongue)
shocked shocked

No kidding?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Herzumpther there is an advert for a small catering needed. Check sdk for more details. I know you can do it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
veave:
Herzumpther there is an advert for a small catering needed. Check sdk for more details. I know you can do it.
Thanks dear. SDK?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunnshyn(f): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by preciousswett: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

No kidding?
Or a tablespoon,metal o not rubber
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
preciousswett:

Or a tablespoon,metal o not rubber
wow. Never knew that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spykid014(f): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
veave:

You're a BV too? Lol. I am too. Not every addiction is a bad thing!

Hello everyone, what's cooking?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spykid014(f): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
cococandy:
wow. Never knew that

Or pottash (akanwu). *I hope I spelt it correctly.*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zemaye: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
bukatyne:

I throw a clean nail into the pot when I boil stockfish or cowleg....

You can try it

(Biko remove the nail when you are done tongue)
nail kwa!!
abeg pressure pot will do the work
coco you better get one all your meat and beans et al will say thank you
meanwhile to save both cooking time and gas pressure cooker na the answer.
you might need to master it to know appropriate time for various food sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
urchbarbie the pics and recipe as promised. smiley

Recipe for scent leaf soup.

Scent leaf
Meat
Crayfish
Egwu fish grin
Pepper
Onion
Maggi
Salt
Red oil.

I removed my scent leaf from the stick, washed and places inside a bowl. I added my pepper, onion and crayfish then gave it to my brother to go grind for me while I washed my meat, placed inside a pot, added little onion, salt and a Maggi cube and then boiled it . I poured my grinded mixture into a pot and placed it on the fire and I immediately added my meat to allow cook well because I did not boil it for too long. ( I dey hurry grin) I allowed it to cook for 20 minutes then I added oil, salt and another one Maggi cube then allowed it to cook well well. grin the last thing I added was my fish because I didn't want it to scatter much. I brought it down from the fire 5 minute after I added my fish

Please make sure you allow it to cook very well because na soup and e must done well. Babe the aroma almost brought down my block o. grin my neighbor sef came to collect and made Eba with it and me ate mine with the fufu I made. grin

That's it sha, my scent leaf soup. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
More.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pics taking forever to upload. embarassed

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
zemaye:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
nail kwa!!
abeg pressure pot will do the work
coco you better get one all your meat and beans et al will say thank you
meanwhile to save both cooking time and gas pressure cooker na the answer.
you might need to master it to know appropriate time for various food sha smiley
seriously gonna get one soonest.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okotv(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Pics taking forever to upload. embarassed
now am hungry. I love that soup like... especially if it has enough pepper
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
okotv:
now am hungry. I love that soup like... especially if it has enough pepper
Yes na, pepper is the main thing. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thank God for food section. The new things we learn everyday.
shocked I have never seen such before.

I Bet it will be tasty. Although it looks too dark as expected from the grounded leaves But the ingredients are swell.

Wow.

Can you eat it with yam? I'm seriously interested
Herzumpther:

Scent leaf
Meat
Crayfish
Egwu fish grin
Pepper
Onion
Maggi
Salt
Red oil.

I removed my scent leaf from the stick, washed and places inside a bowl. I added my pepper, onion and crayfish then have it to my brother to go grind for me while I washed my meat, placed inside a pot, added little onion, salt and a Maggi cube and then boiled it . I poured my grinded mixture into a pot and placed it on the fire and I immediately added my meat to allow cook well because I did not boil it for too long. ( I dey hurry grin) I allowed it to cook for 20 mm minutes then I added oil, salt and another one Maggi cube then allowed it to cook well well. grin the last thing I added was my fish because I didn't want it to scatter much. I brought it down from the fire 5 minute after I added my fish

Please make sure you allow it to cook very well becudr na soup and e must done well. Babe the aroma almost brought down my block o. grin my neighbor sef came to collect and made Eba with it and me ate mine with the fufu I made. grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
cococandy:
Thank God for food section. The new things we learn everyday.
shocked I have never seen such before.

I Bet it will be tasty. Although it looks too dark as expected from the grounded leaves But the ingredients are swell.

Wow.

Can you eat it with yam? I'm seriously interested
Yes it's dark because of the leaf colour. I eat it with rice, yam and any form of swallow. You can try it with yam too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes it's dark because of the leaf colour. I eat it with rice, yam and any form of swallow. You can try it with yam too.
when I find scent leaf, I will make it for sure
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
cococandy:
when I find scent leaf, I will make it for sure
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okotv(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes na, pepper is the main thing. tongue
the day I would have had enough, I would storm your house just to eat, might not even greet anyone just to eat. Its allowed right
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Vegetable and okro soup.
For him n her smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
okotv:
the day I would have had enough, I would storm your house just to eat, might not even greet anyone just to eat. Its allowed right
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 5:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Chai nne. Dis must taste great. See ingridient. Igbali ka. Lolx. Smhw funny to me, but as soon as am home fro easter, ild try dis. But u knw scentleaf na asa afo? Make my family no purge ooo lolx
Herzumpther:

Scent leaf
Meat
Crayfish
Egwu fish grin
Pepper
Onion
Maggi
Salt
Red oil.

I removed my scent leaf from the stick, washed and places inside a bowl. I added my pepper, onion and crayfish then have it to my brother to go grind for me while I washed my meat, placed inside a pot, added little onion, salt and a Maggi cube and then boiled it . I poured my grinded mixture into a pot and placed it on the fire and I immediately added my meat to allow cook well because I did not boil it for too long. ( I dey hurry grin) I allowed it to cook for 20 mm minutes then I added oil, salt and another one Maggi cube then allowed it to cook well well. grin the last thing I added was my fish because I didn't want it to scatter much. I brought it down from the fire 5 minute after I added my fish

Please make sure you allow it to cook very well becudr na soup and e must done well. Babe the aroma almost brought down my block o. grin my neighbor sef came to collect and made Eba with it and me ate mine with the fufu I made. grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2015
urchbarbie:
Chai nne. Dis must taste great. See ingridient. Igbali ka. Lolx. Smhw funny to me, but as soon as am home fro easter, ild try dis. But u knw scentleaf na asa afo? Make my family no purge ooo lolx
Lol. No it doesn't purge.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2015
babyosisi:

I got married a skinny size 6
After first baby,I got up to 8 by second baby I ballooned to a perfect 10 then he sees me eating cake,he will be like cake again,you are getting big,when will you stop all this chin chin,this meat pie you are eating,there is weight o
I tried too then I inched up to 12 then settled into a 14
Lost weight added
Lost and added
Now he is used to an orobo me with everything double double
I keep him warm in this winter

Lol!

The tendency to put on weight increases with age and childbirth. After birthing so many of his kids, it would be unrealistic to expect me to be the same skinny 55kg I was pre-marriage.

Having said that, exercise is good for the health. But it's important to eat sensibly and do the exercises you enjoy and can be consistent with. I love jogging and push myself with it. Oga's even supported me by jogging with me sometimes.

Although being the African man he is, he did say I should take it easy and not lose the Ikebe, otherwise that would "depress" him. Having an Ikebe-less wife. cheesy cheesy

Make I go jog jare. It's Saturday, cold, and frosty. Perfect for moi...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Ok dear. Ild try it
Herzumpther:
Lol. No it doesn't purge.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Homemade french bread for breakfast.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2015
veave:
Veave I can't find the advert. I don't know if I checked it wrongly.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
sholay2011:

Oh boy...these are the foods that make life worth living. tongue

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

No kidding?

Nope tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Veave I can't find the advert. I don't know if I checked it wrongly.

On yesterdays inhouse news

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olawunmi05(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.