Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5733851 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marygold(f): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
waistbead:
Ewedu Soup/Stew/Amala......
yummy!my ewedu does not come out looking green n fresh like this?please what am I not doin right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lunch with pineapp. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okotv(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lunch with pineapp. smiley
so you ladies met today ? I have missed sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ariyke: 2:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Dinner

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
So, I decided to go local for lunch
Roasted yam dipped in peppered palm oil
Who wants to dig in grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsOJ:

I used
3 riped bananas
3 Tbsp of honey
3 Tbsp of liquid milk
1 egg
1 1/4 cup of grinded oat flour
A pinch of cinnamon or to your taste.
Method
Mashed your bananas not fully smooth, add the oat flour, honey, egg and mix very well and the milk and mix, add the Cinnamon and mix if its a little thick for u then add a little water the batter should be loose not runny or thick. Heat your pan on low heat and scoop 1 tbsp of butter when its hot a lil scoop in ur batter of your desired size and cook until both sides are brown.

Maám,

Is oat flour same as oats for eating?

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Maám,

Is oat flour same as oats for eating?

Thanks
Yes, you just need to grind it to get the flour
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsOJ:

Yes, you just need to grind it to get the flour

Grind?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Grind?

Thanks a lot.
Yes with spice grinder that comes with blender.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
MrsOJ:

Yes with spice grinder that comes with blender.

Hallelujah!

Need to go back to school to decipher your post grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Hallelujah!

Need to go back to school to decipher your post grin

LolLol grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2015
I made dis oat and ripe plantain pancake......

MrsOj....i did not ground my oat oooo and it came out well

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Akposy:

Nice one @ akposy, enjoy cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
MrsOJ:

Nice one @ akposy, enjoy cool
tanx madame
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CharmyBliz: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Akposy:

How did you prepare this? Am so interestd
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Bedtime snack.. Hot Banana bread. Enjoy wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CharmyBliz: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Coco pls how did u Prepare ur gizdodo and potato hashbrown??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
CharmyBliz:
Coco pls how did u Prepare ur gizdodo and potato hashbrown??
gizdodo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHd6nOe-yP4

Hashbrown

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/06/shredded-hash-browns-recipe.html

Next time, type my moniker in full so that I can see your mention faster.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CharmyBliz: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2015
cococandy:
gizdodo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHd6nOe-yP4

Hashbrown

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/06/shredded-hash-browns-recipe.html

Next time, type my moniker in full so that I can see your mention faster.

Ok cococandy....pls I am nt using a you tube kind of phone and can I use normal sweet potatoes for d hash brown or Irish potatoes? Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
CharmyBliz:

Ok cococandy....pls I am nt using a you tube kind of phone and can I use normal sweet potatoes for d hash brown or Irish potatoes? Thanks
irish potato is usually the best
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
@ Cococandy

Do you know how to make chocolate brownies? I would like to see your works. No strawberries,please.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
CharmyBliz:

Ok check this link for the gizdodo.
It doesn't have YouTube video.
http://www.dooneyskitchen.com/2013/05/30/giz-giz-giz-giz-dodo/
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
all4naija:
@ Cococandy

Do you know how to make chocolate brownies? I would like to see your works. No strawberries,please.
i do but I haven't made those in a while.
Nobody to eat it if I do.
Maybe someday when I make them again, I'll take pictures and tag you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dinner!

Beans porridge served with sweet potatoes, plantain, broccoli and strawberries. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
embarassed embarassed
brothers and sisters, I just finished cooking dinner this evening. next thing I saw was my spags taking selfies of itself and even going as far as picmixing it

it does taste delicious tho smiley

foodlanders Nmeri17's spags says Hi smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ariyke:
Dinner
pay NEPA bill u no gree sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin
Nmeri17:
embarassed embarassed
brothers and sisters, I just finished cooking dinner this evening. next thing I saw was my spags taking selfies of itself and even going as far as picmixing it

it does taste delicious tho smiley

foodlanders Nmeri17's spags says Hi smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
cococandy:
grin
cheesy cheesy

say Hi back nau tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
queen47:
Breakfast of avocado, green apples and grapes.

Lunch of beans and sweet potatoes, completely oil free stew and grilled chicken

Dinner of red apples, pear and grapes.
its like your mother and father are both nutritionists
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Plain butter cake

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queen47: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nmeri17:
its like your mother and father are both nutritionists

Hahahaha
For where? Na me dey learn to eat healthy abeg, i dont have energy to fight fat

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: garriAndsugar, Legitdimple(f), Daryl123 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.