Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788012 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:16pm On May 10, 2015
damiso:

Same to you sis. kiss

Thank you sis kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:27pm On May 10, 2015
damiso:

Proper ijebu garri is too sure with this.. grin with omi tutu to sewon(ice cold water)

Looks yummy I love suya pepper .i need to buzz naijababe to get her recipe(if she will give me) have run out after doing Father Christmas with the one I was sent.

Thanks sis. They ate it like that. Boys eat Mehn cheesy

She knows how to make Suya spice? That girl grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
Mother's Day breakfast in bed. Toast & omelette w red peppers.

Lord help me as I scoop the first bite coz they're right here watching every move smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
Damiso, my mentions that you are sharing eh! There is good o. Didn't know this thread exists. As a foodie, na here I suppose dey sleep and wake up.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On May 10, 2015
damiso:

Will do .but you have the proper boli in Lagos (I guess that's where you are based) joor all join with the dust,fumes( the day hubby analysed roadside food germs I almost fought him angry) newspaper etc.na the germs dey make am sweet grin

Heard it causes cancer grin shocked grin cheesy tongue

Abeg na something go kill person tongue lipsrsealed

People have started funkinizing it and selling with sprinkled ugwu and special sause (N700).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Trypa(f): 6:30am On May 11, 2015
Vote for trypa miss nairaland 2015 and you won't regret it. Miss nairaland campaign thread romance section
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35am On May 11, 2015
Spaghetti

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FKBZ: 7:45am On May 11, 2015
Sweet potato stir fry
Grilling my chicken and hotdog

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 1:54pm On May 11, 2015
Edwife, Damiso grin It was Delishh

I used Freshwater Salmon, Kale , spinach, green bell peppers, herbanero, t.paste .

And ofcourse oga ate it with rice smiley

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 11, 2015
^ Kai!!! See food o. Dem go kee porson with hunger hia o angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:01pm On May 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 11, 2015
Ewuro4:

I used Freshwater Salmon, Kale , spinach, green bell peppers, herbanero, t.paste .

Warris all these na Leaves with unsliced friedplantain and green pepper and other orisirisi. So na wetin your horse-band dey enjoy everyday be this ba, Ewuro? I must marry by fire by force this year! angry angry

Friedplantain
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:25pm On May 11, 2015
Ewuro4:

That looks nice and healthy. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:26pm On May 11, 2015
naijababe:
^ Kai!!! See food o. Dem go kee porson with hunger hia o angry

gringringrin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 8:27pm On May 11, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yummy grin defo trying with salmon next
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 8:29pm On May 11, 2015
naijababe:
Damiso, my mentions that you are sharing eh! There is good o. Didn't know this thread exists. As a foodie, na here I suppose dey sleep and wake up.

I surprise say you nefa reash hia grin

Oya upload asaro.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2015
damiso:

I surprise say you nefa reash hia grin
Oya upload asaro.

I nor cook asaro today. Dinner is efo riro and rice. Made some banana loaf from left bananas too...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On May 11, 2015
Ewuro4:

Jesu Christi Oba awon oba! Emi o!!! Kai! You wan wound persin ni? Damn! Na this kian efo we dey call Efo elemi marun. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 8:36pm On May 11, 2015
naijababe:

I nor cook asaro today. Dinner is efo riro and rice. Made some banana loaf from left bananas too...
All this efo's you are sharing. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 11, 2015
damiso:

All this efo's you are sharing. grin

Diariz God! I dey come, I will send you a slice of our loaf soon enough cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2015
Cutting down on gluten, made the loaf with wholemeal and coconut flour.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On May 11, 2015
Naijababe I'm surprised you're just knowing about this thread now.
Welcome.
Oya share your banana bread recipe. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 9:00pm On May 11, 2015
Ewuro4:

Lovely. Did u 'roast' the plantain in an oven?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 11, 2015
cococandy:
Naijababe I'm surprised you're just knowing about this thread now.
Welcome.
Oya share your banana bread recipe. grin

Easy, peasy!

Two over-ripe bananas
50g of butter
75g of sugar
Flour - (your choice here, could be white or wholemeal, these days I use 3/4 wholemeal and 1/4 coconut flour)
Walnut pieces (optional)
Some nutmeg and vanilla essence (optional)

Method:
Mash bananas until it forms a smooth paste, add eggs and beat together. In a separate bowl, mix sugar and butter until mixture is creamy looking and fluffy. Add the eggs/banana mixture and fold until thoroughly mixed; use a balloon whisk if you have one but a wooden spoon will do the job just as well. Gently fold in the flour in small quantities, it is always best to add in bits otherwise you will end up with a dough that's too thick, add the walnuts, nutmeg and vanilla essence. Pour mixture in an oil bread ban and bake in a pre-heated oven for twenty minutes.

If your dough become too thick, you can add some cold water to get a smoother dough. That's it wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On May 11, 2015
Thanks.
naijababe:

Easy, peasy!

Two over-ripe bananas
50g of butter
75g of sugar
Flour - (your choice here, could be white or wholemeal, these days I use 3/4 wholemeal and 1/4 coconut flour)
Walnut pieces (optional)
Some nutmeg and vanilla essence (optional)

Method:
Mash bananas until it forms a smooth paste, add eggs and beat together. In a separate bowl, mix sugar and butter until mixture is creamy looking and fluffy. Add the eggs/banana mixture and fold until thoroughly mixed; use a balloon whisk if you have one but a wooden spoon will do the job just as well. Gently fold in the flour in small quantities, it is always best to add in bits otherwise you will end up with a dough that's too thick, add the walnuts, nutmeg and vanilla essence. Pour mixture in an oil bread ban and bake in a pre-heated oven for twenty minutes.

If your dough become too thick, you can add some cold water to get a smoother dough. That's it wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 11, 2015
cococandy:
Thanks.

You are welcome babe cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
snickerdoodle cookies and sweet tea

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 11, 2015
cococandy:
awesome design

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 11:15pm On May 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Warris all these na Leaves with unsliced friedplantain and green pepper and other orisirisi. So na wetin your horse-band dey enjoy everyday be this ba, Ewuro? I must marry by fire by force this year! angry angry

Friedplantain

Hehe grin grin na good leaves , that'll enhance your bedmatics wink marry quick abeg, man must not live by garri & dodo alone. grin

Idowuogbo:

Jesu Christi Oba awon oba! Emi o!!! Kai! You wan wound persin ni? Damn! Na this kian efo we dey call Efo elemi marun. grin grin grin
Hehe grin

Damiso and Edwife, thanks for the inspiration, we enjoyed it. smiley

tchiwinnie:
Lovely. Did u 'roast' the plantain in an oven?
Yes. tricky though so I baked them first @350/30mins then switched the oven to 'broil' to achieve the 'brownness'.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 11, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe grin grin na good leaves , that'll enhance your bedmatics wink marry quick abeg, man must not live by garri & dodo alone. grin

Say who? angry, is it because you are posting pishure of your orisisisi foods and leaves here, you think other people are suffering. angry

See below a picture of me as a kid enjoying my plate of Akpu with a delicious watery soup. angry

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 11:38pm On May 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Say who? angry, is it because you are posting pishure of your orisisisi foods and leaves here, you think other people are suffering. angry

See below a picture of me as a kid enjoying my plate of Akpu with a delicious watery soup. angry

No wonder cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:13am On May 12, 2015
grin I love banana bread. My favorite Starbucks treat is banana bread and white chocolate moca cheesy
My boss wife made some for me when she heard i love that thing. Nice one sis wink

naijababe:
Cutting down on gluten, made the loaf with wholemeal and coconut flour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.