Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763787 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:19am On May 12, 2015
I so miss authentic efo soup. The one I do here is mainly with fried tilapia fish in tomatoes and chewy spinach. Great for rice or eba. I think spinach is the problem. I need to look for time to plant my own nig spinach.
Ibadan ma se efo riro pelu iru delish!!

damiso:

All this efo's you are sharing. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:50am On May 12, 2015
Strawberry,blackberry,beetroot juice and banana smoothie.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 12, 2015
armyofone:
I so miss authentic efo soup. The one I do here is mainly with fried tilapia fish in tomatoes and chewy spinach. Great for rice or eba. I think spinach is the problem. I need to look for time to plant my own nig spinach.
Ibadan ma se efo riro pelu iru delish!!

Hop on a plane to the UK, you will eat delicious efo riro to your heart's desire. Banana loaf is super yummy and quick to make, infact I am sure my children purposely leave the last two bananas to over ripe to blackmail me into making a loaf. That's when they remember that being wasteful is bad grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yemiolads(f): 9:34am On May 12, 2015
You never have to throw away your overripe plantain again! See how to make delicious delicacies with it: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/for-love-of-food-3-mouth-watering.html

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:40am On May 12, 2015
Yemiolads:
You never have to throw away your overripe plantain again! See how to make delicious delicacies with it: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/for-love-of-food-3-mouth-watering.html

Walahi, you are my new best friend. I have to try that pancake and moinmoin soon enough

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
those are some good ideas ! will try them for sure ! kiss

Yemiolads:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 12, 2015
cool !

naijababe:
Cutting down on gluten, made the loaf with wholemeal and coconut flour.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 12, 2015
Lunch.
Semo n my trial ogbono soup

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 12, 2015
Yemiolads:

I made pancakes with my spoilng plantain today. embarassed kiss kiss #delish

BTW, where is Herzumpther??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 12, 2015
tchidi:

I made pancakes with my spoilng plantain today. embarassed kiss kiss #delish

BTW, where is Herzumpther??
Hi dear. I went away for a while but I'm back now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2015
grin where is Pataki to send flight ticket. Lol, you know those real efo with no tomatoes. ...one can only get that with real nig spinach. I will ask my mom for spinach seeds to plant mine.

naijababe:

Hop on a plane to the UK, you will eat delicious efo riro to your heart's desire. Banana loaf is super yummy and quick to make, infact I am sure my children purposely leave the last two bananas to over ripe to blackmail me into making a loaf. That's when they remember that being wasteful is bad grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 12, 2015
armyofone:
grin where is Pataki to send flight ticket. Lol, you know those real efo with no tomatoes. ...one can only get that with real nig spinach. I will ask my mom for spinach seeds to plant mine.

Yes now, I even bought a small oyinbo style mortar and pestle for effect sef! There's no reason why should not be able to grow your own tete
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:38pm On May 12, 2015
naijababe:

Yes now, I even bought a small oyinbo style mortar and pestle for effect sef! There's no reason why should not be able to grow your own tete

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pataki: 9:42pm On May 12, 2015
armyofone:

Hauwa is looking for me? cool Naijababe, which one is banana loaf again?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 9:51pm On May 12, 2015
Lovely evening

Today I prepared:
Macoroni cheese and sausage.

Cherlene

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juvante(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Lovely evening

Today I prepared:
Macoroni cheese and sausage.

Cherlene
Very tempting! I wish you prepared it in my kitchen! I would have gotten a huge slice!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 12, 2015
Pataki:

A loaf made with banana nau grin go back a page mahn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin

Na good idea now, kale is a good substitute as far as I am concerned. Na army girl wan chop efo tete by force grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
Juvante:

Very tempting! I wish you prepared it in my kitchen! I would have gotten a huge slice!

Awwwh, yes it was DELICIOUS.

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juvante(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Awwwh, yes it was DELICIOUS.

Cherlene
I see through your plan! You are trying to help me regain my appetite, and you have succeeded. Yea, thanks for for trying !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
Juvante:

I see through your plan! You are trying to help me regain my appetite, and you have succeeded. Yea, thanks for for trying !

You should attach images of what YOU consume/prepare. Would love to view them!

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juvante(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene
This is a pic of the biscuits.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 10:12pm On May 12, 2015
Juvante:

This is a pic of the biscuits.

Could not see the image being attached?

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juvante(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene
Okay. I will do that if I prepare something light to eat.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
Juvante:

Okay. I will do that if I prepare something light to eat.

Super.

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juvante(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Could not see the image being attached?

Cherlene
I tried but it's not attaching. I will email it to you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juvante(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Super.

Cherlene
Do you have any thought for your meal of tomorrow ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:11am On May 13, 2015
cheesy banana bread lol...loaf as in that hefty over baked and swollen up nig bread just came into my mind.
Ngbo she said UK has nice obe efo riro ?
Long time how has it been? Wait shocked how do you guys know someone mentioned you? shocked

Pataki:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:18am On May 13, 2015
Lol, why not cheesy when the thought of nig foodie enters ones head only God knows. Now add iru to that tete soup...Plantain Amala to the mix ummm apata gan gan... grin still love my fine dinning.

naijababe:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 9:32am On May 13, 2015
Juvante:

Do you have any thought for your meal of tomorrow ?

Thinking of rice and tomatoe stew.

Juvante:

I tried but it's not attaching. I will email it to you.

Oh sorry, lovely.

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juvante(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2015
Cherlene:

Thinking of rice and tomatoe stew.

Oh sorry, lovely.

Cherlene
That's nice. I thought that u will be cooking something exotic for your birthday.
I am still trying to regain my appetite. I just took a cup of tea for now.
Happy birthday.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 9:55am On May 13, 2015
Juvante:

That's nice. I thought that u will be cooking something exotic for your birthday.
I am still trying to regain my appetite. I just took a cup of tea for now.
Happy birthday.

How are you this morning?

I am celebrating on Monday with a few of my bible study group friends.
They will take me out to a RESTUARANT and EXPEND my meal.

Ahh, lovely. Thank you once again dear.

Cherlene

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obylynn, DaddyRochie1642 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.