Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,520 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5766894 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. Thanks for the Ranting and Rambling.
I did not mention names neither did I finger point. It was just an observation which am entitled to.

Why have you taken it personal? Do you know me from before?.

How come you did not rant and ramble about, cooking and inviting some of us for breakfast, lunch or dinner since we have no access to such meal being showcased on the thread.

Yet you called us low life because an observation was made, there are ways to make someone see reasons with you rather than using socio-economic status to belittle someone. Just because someone has food today doesn't mean they will have tomorrow.

Yeah some people cannot afford 3 square meals like you...is that enough reason to call them names. Your braggadocio on food, iPhone tells me more about your person.

Before you reply me again...mention where your name was cited on my post. I have no reason to be jealous over what you don't have or what you eat or use, Cos am on a level Beyond.

I have not used any derogatory word, neither have I called names...just wondering why you flaring up. If your latest cooking didn't come out well or is not tasty..you can trash it...Don't transfer your aggression
on me.

By the way am not a jealous guy. I only Swindle Fanny.
I can't be a Fanny Swindler and also be a jealous guy. There is nothing you think you may have that people have not had before.

We just don't care about what you claim to have.
By the way why am I even replying you. Go In Peace.
Am less concerned.

Yes you are and That is very obvious.

See this dude/dete ? so where did you draw your observations & conclusions from in your initial trashy post , calling out burnt plantain. Your post came accross deregatory the moment to told posters to see a dietician. Do you know what that means or you're here to pull a victim card because I called you out instead of liking or loling at your post?

Here comes the Pity party again.. Meh meh we are poor , we don't have food yet waste our last change on airtime to ramble on anonymous diasporeans on NL.

Yes I can make reference to my possession however I'm deemed. You got a problem with that obviously. You just can't help it.

Get off NL and use that money to feed your belly. I'm miles away from you else Would love to share my leftover rather than trash it.

Next time filter your posts before coming here to rant on people's hard work, bitter leaf will throw it right back at ya.

Go away.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
I dey vex. Go fk yourself!

Fanny swindler my behind. Idîôt.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rubish people. NL cause an, we should start paying for membership and see if your likes fit enter here. Nonsense.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

I am not talking about the recent stalker but "Nl..true".

She always come to save herself whenever someone dissagrees with her and she knows a lot about you.

*I love aproko* Unfollows thread. grin

Herzumpther, those foods, eh. tongue

Abeg na you know wetin you dey talk.
No offense meant whatsoever but....
Seriously I'm not a kid to let someone use me fight their personal battles. I see that happens a lot here.
More recently so. People trying to push two heads together. Some aren't smart enough to see it, but I see it and I ain't getting caught in that rubbish.

And that fellow whether male or female knows nada about me. Zilch. If it wasn't irritating, it would make great comedy how aimlessly the silly guy (or girl as you seem to believe) reaches desperately to find something to say.

Wait so readers on this forum believe what they read here? Lol.

I tire today no be small. Let me go lay back down. Will cook later and post so that the thread will continue on the right track.

Who get food make e post. Na only avocado I chop this morning.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes you are and That is very obvious.

See this dude/dete ? so where did you draw your observations & conclusions from in your initial trashy post , calling out burnt plantain. Your post came accross deregatory the moment to told posters to see a dietician. Do you know what that means or you're here to pull a victim card because I called you out instead of liking or loling at your post?

Here comes the Pity party again.. Meh meh we are poor , we don't have food yet waste our last change on airtime to ramble on anonymous diasporeans on NL.

Yes I can make reference to my possession however I'm deemed. You got a problem with that obviously. You just can't help it.

Get off NL and use that money to feed your belly. I'm miles away from you else Would love to share my leftover rather than trash it.

Next time filter your posts before coming here to rant on people's hard work, bitter leaf will throw it right back at ya.

Go away.
Hehehehehehe I love this woman.
Oya fight fight fight fight! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Sorry I meant these days not three days, na error be that biko. E don almost reach 10 years last wey I see you post Pishure last sef

errrrrrmm ..... [img]http://cs537423.vk.me/u90619118/docs/1c00dffc1e7b/49658-Johnny-Depp-Ed-wood-speechless-3lEc.gif?extra=Is0xkTvp7_2KjzWnbKXvr7l45VuQub6xMQHdVsC67hdeOo18F4j_H8N2poche7x3r1lXak50LwktvIrBLcCh_IS7gbBUGl0[/img]
I'm giving you a challenge to cook and post. Today.

Or tomorrow if it's too late over there.

Cook you must. I'll remind you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:

Abeg na you know wetin you dey talk.
No offense meant whatsoever but....
Seriously I'm not a kid to let someone use me fight their personal battles. I see that happens a lot here.
More recently so. People trying to push two heads together. Some aren't smart enough to see it, but I see it and I ain't getting caught in that rubbish.

And that fellow whether male or female knows nada about me. Zilch. If it wasn't irritating, it would make great comedy how aimlessly the silly guy (or girl as you seem to believe) reaches desperately to find something to say.

Wait so readers on this forum believe what they read here? Lol.

I tire today no be small. Let me go lay back down. Will cook later and post so that the thread will continue on the right track.

Who get food make e post. Na only avocado I chop this morning.
Nice one. wink

I can't cook anything except indomie. embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:

Cook you must. I'll remind you.
Chai! cry

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4. Ha-ha...Life is amusing. Yes we know you are far away that's why your braggadocio is everywhere. Mrs Faraway.

No matter what you say to me...I don't bruise, I don't use, I don't abuse.

Passing me your left over is not a bad idea. Will gladly accept it.

Lol...paying for membership will definitely not allow my type to be here because of your type.
Mrs Money Bag.

One thing is certain...I know your type, have met your type.
People that have it all don't go about bragging. They don't rant or ramble about it.

I doubt if your Fanny will be of interest to me for Swindling.

Go and Play.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. Ha-ha...Life is amusing. Yes we know you are far away that's why your braggadocio is everywhere. Mrs Faraway.

No matter what you say to me...I don't bruise, I don't use, I don't abuse.

Passing me your left over is not a bad idea. Will gladly accept it.

Lol...paying for membership will definitely not allow my type to be here because of your type.
Mrs Money Bag.

One thing is certain...I know your type, have met your type.
People that have it all don't go about bragging. They don't rant or ramble about it.

I doubt if your Fanny will be of interest to me for Swindling.

Go and Play.

*YAWNS* Blah blah .. Confessions of a silent stalker grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Chai! cry
FrancisTony:

Nice one. wink
I can't cook anything except indomie. embarassed

Ok here's what we gonna do.

Cooking competition between you and francistony.
grin

Just noodles. Garnish how you like. Since we can't taste it, the one with the best appearance wins it.
You will give us details on how you prepared it.

Are you guys game?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:

Ok here's what we gonna do.

Cooking competition between you and francistony.
grin

Just noodles. Garnish how you like. Since we can't taste it, the one with the best appearance wins it.
You will give us details on how you prepared it.

Are you guys game?

Oh really? tongue My momma not gonn' allow that. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4. Haha...Have not stalked Posh ladies on Nairaland na you I wan stalk. Lol.

How can I stalk a lady who is aggressive online, or someone who's Fanny is of no interest to me, a bragging girl.

Instead of posting your food next, Post your pics lets see if it is congruous with you attitude, mannerism and self- acclaimed well to do....money bag life.

I doubt it. By the way...let me even check all the food you have been posting via copy and paste. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. Haha...Have not stalked Posh ladies on Nairaland na you I wan stalk. Lol.

How can I stalk a lady who is aggressive online, or someone who's Fanny is of no interest to me, a bragging lady.

Instead of posting your food next, Post your pics lets see if it is congruous with you attitude, mannerism and self- acclaimed well to do....money bag life.

I doubt it. By the way...let me even check all the food you have been posting via copy and paste. grin

Hahaha and you know all these about me how? Go and die on top ma matter grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Keep coming out of your envious closet in bits ..you'll get there grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Oh really? tongue My momma not gonn' allow that. grin
coward! angry if you think you are man enough, I challenge you to a special noodle cooking battle. Whoever wins gets a special treat from Cococandy next weekend.

I dare you coward! angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
coward! angry if you think you are man enough, I challenge you to a special noodle cooking battle. Whoever wins gets a special treat from Cococandy next weekend.

Francis grin

Oya.

errm special treat? I made no such promise lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Laye laye! gringrin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
It's like you're in my mind.

Herzumpther o.

I dey wait you.

Craving African salad like bad. Believe I'll enter my phone and eat the food if you post them wink.

Lol. I actually made abacha today. You just dey follow my mind cococandy lol. I will post the pic when I get home, I'm presently at the saloon making straw curls..... That is eh, e be like say them use straw curls swear for me lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4. I don't know people like you. Empty vessels.
Just because you are in your Faraway ...doesn't mean everyone who is Faraway makes noise about it.

Am sure people here on Nairaland are in a better place than you are and they are also doing better than you look.

Your matter is worthless to me.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Laye laye! gringrin
coward! angry I bet you can't match my well-honed and superior noodles cooking skills.
I dare you to this challenge if you are a man enough. I dare you! angry

*takes off his shirt * angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:

errm special treat? I made no such promise lipsrsealed
wetin kon be the reward for whoever wins? Not like the FrancisTony stands any chance whatsoever anyways.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

I am not talking about the recent stalker but "Nl..true".

She always come to save herself whenever someone dissagrees with her and she knows a lot about you.

*I love aproko* Unfollows thread. grin

Herzumpther, those foods, eh. tongue
tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I actually made abacha today. You just dey follow my mind cococandy lol. I will post the pic when I get home, I'm presently at the saloon making straw curls..... That is eh, e be like say them use straw curls swear for me lol.

I would do anything for abacha right now embarassed

What's straw curls?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
wetin kon be the reward for whoever wins? Not like the FrancisTony stands any chance whatsoever anyways.

The reward is the bragging rights.

Anytime the winner sees the loser, he will be like "see this one that can't cook noodles" grin

Abeg leave Francis. If he won't cook, then you're the automatic winner.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:

What's straw curls?
Its em...will post a pic of it in my diary then mention you. I will delete it immediately o because my face might show in one of the pic. Some people use straw, the type they use to take soft drinks and others use .....let me just quickly show you. At the end you will think I'm on low cut but its the style. I have a natural curly hair but I just can't get this style out of my system lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:

What's straw curls?
I thought women with big baka(in Idowuogbo's voice gringrin) are bimbo! tongue

Friedplantian, I'd prefer we fry plantain. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Its em...will post a pic of it in my diary then mention you. I will delete it immediately o because my face might show in one of the pic. Some people use straw, the type they use to take soft drinks and others use .....let me just quickly show you. At the end you will think I'm on low cut but its the style. I have a natural curly hair but I just can't get this style out of my system lol.
Marie, is this you? shocked Been used to seeing your hips and not-so-clear face. Getting more beautiful. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. I don't know people like you. Empty vessels.
Just because you are in your Faraway ...doesn't mean everyone who is Faraway makes noise about it.

Am sure people here on Nairaland are in a better place than you are and they are also doing better than you look.

Your matter is worthless to me.

YET, you're still here ranting up and down about my life is shait and all that stuff. Someone you don't knoe from Adam, Isn't that something? I mean from an acclaimed 'well bred' poor saint like you? grin

Joker

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
ok.

Do you have natural hair? i.e unrelaxed hair?
I cut my hair and I don't know what do with it for the life of me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Marie, is this you? shocked Been used to seeing your hips and not-so-clear face. Getting more beautiful. smiley
Lol. Yes na me o tongue

If only I sabi do makeup, I for the leave my pic on my profile but I no sabi, only powder and lip gloss cry

Coco can I bring my pics down?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

I thought women with big baka(in Idowuogbo's voice gringrin) are bimbo! tongue wink

I don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.