Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5735879 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4. It has nothing to do with age. I already know you are a fuu. cking Re...tard. .Fuu..ck Tard.

Place your real pics...profile, profession, phone number, location here and I do same. Let people decide who is low life. Google will make it easier.

Really sickening... Just a little access to basic things of life...they think they have it all. Then everyone becomes low life.

Loads of people you have called low life on Nairaland are doing far better than you will ever do in your life time. Even if they are in the Creek of Nigeria. It's not by location or posting trashy food. It's not by bragging.

DOLT!!!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. Ha-ha. Not sure of yourself anymore. Why don't we both post our real profile here, location with phone number and our real life professions. Let people Google and decide who is low life. Just a click..and all will be sorted. 0.003secs.

Drooling slowpoke with Turdbrain.

Asylum seeker in Canada, living on welfare..food voucher coming to boast on Nairaland. What are you eating that people have not eaten.

Who the Bleep is you... to be calling people low life just because they don't share your moronic ideology or because they don't display braggadocio attitude typical of Diick Muncher.

Food is nothing to anyone....People give it away freely. Nobody boast about food they eat...Just You. Disgusting.

You are just a waste of Space. Mrs. Faraway Canada with..... Maniac Depressive Episode, Lacking Mental Capacity.

Make It Hot. It Can Only Get Nasty.....CokeHead Sniffer.

E don pain am, got a penchant for Hungry low lives like you, wey no wan make I hear word.

Ya, every Canadian immigrant seeked Asylum one way or the other shey? Ignorant f00l.

Hahaha keep it coming .. I'm enjoying every revelation of my life history with this whole lobster meal I planned not to take home today. I musto finish am. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stonecoldcafe: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
@FannySwindler I've checked and you were wrong. Unfortunately you picked the wrong thread and probably the wrong dodo. Some people can ignore while others cant.

By the way it's 22:43 Nigerian time and you are on a cooking thread (mainly dominated by females) trading words like a market woman. No wonder there is Fanny in your name. Are you not a man? How old are you? Are you married with kids or do you have a job? You don't have to answer me for those are rhetorical questions. Dude you need to let it go and calm the f*u*ck down.

There are Nigerians all over the world and they will post what they eat or whatever they like. I am not intimidated by foreign meals. Why should I be? I actually look forward to people like Cococandy, Efemena's, Baby Osisi's (miss that lady) post and co. I don't even think about the fact it's mostly foreign meal.

You must have a very low self esteem to bring that to the fore. Shame on you and the others who liked that your useless post. This is a serene thread with mature people and I'd like to think no one is intimidated by broccoli or the likes. Go to Shoprite and pick them off the shelf.

By the way don't bother replying me. I rarely join issues with your type. You bloody bet you will not get a reply from me, not tonight not ever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4. You low life immigrant. Post your details here let's google you and I do same.
Odoyo...

It's people like you that go from Eat to Starve... Boasting about food.
Everyone is low life...because they are not Faraway. Bilewu...

AssHat...thought you said Goodbye. Why are you still coming back if it's not reaching your marrow.

DoucheBag. DORK !!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. You low life immigrant. Post your details here let's google you and I do same.
Odoyo...

It's people like you that go from Eat to Starve... Boasting about food.
Everyone is low life...because they are not Faraway. Bilewu...

AssHat...thought you said Goodbye. Why are you still coming back if it's not reaching your marrow.

DoucheBag. DORK !!!
Fanny please don't spoil this thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Stonecoldcafe. Just show me a post where I made mention of her name or her plantain.
Because you are quick to judge and yet still abusing me.
There are several plantains meals posted how come she is the one responding.

I think you both have same mental capacity. If you can't show me a post where I mentioned her or her name or her plantain then you must be an ass licker. Shame on you. Ignoramus.

Crazy Ass Man

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
@fannyswindler...like seriously shocked shocked All this talk on top food matter

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
People should be sincere for once. Look at all my post. Check where people abuse me. I have never abused anyone. Even when cococandy was been attacked... I defended her and tried to pacify the other party. I didn't finger point or abuse anyone. Don't even know Cococandy..

Ewuro4... Picked on me..despite I tried to ignore... And I even joked about her passing me her reminant since am a low life. Jokingly said invite some of us for bfast, lunch or dinner rather than just posting.

How humble can one be.

Softysparky has spoken. That's it. No more from me.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
THREAD CLOSED. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
People should be sincere for once. Look at all my post. Check where people abuse me. I have never abused anyone. Even when cococandy was been attacked... I defended her and tried to pacify the other party. I didn't finger point or abuse anyone. Don't even know Cococandy..

Ewuro4... Picked on me..despite I tried to ignore... And I even joked about her passing me her reminant since am a low life. Jokingly said invite some of us for bfast, lunch or dinner rather than just posting.

How humble can one be.

Softysparky has spoken. That's it.
it's ok. Just Let it go.

Maybe you're new to this section but people tend to be edgy around here because some people know how to be unnecessarily critical. so we sometimes overreact if someone comes with any unwarranted criticizms.

I remember someone coming at me one time to stop editing my food pictures to appear colorful before I post grin
Why on earth would I do that? I explained to the fellow that I use iPhone6 so the pics come out like that naturally and all hell let loose. literally. She abused my family, my husband my life and everything in it for saying that. As in why should I say that instead agreeing with her that I edit my food photos?

Or someone else creating alternate accounts to abuse my food. Food o. No be say the food insult am. I can't deal.

So you can imagine why it's easy to misunderstand jokes.

I believe now you know. Next time, if it's not food picture. Abeg don't post. Make posters no visit the anger of last transgressors on you.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:

How humble can one be.

Softysparky has spoken. That's it. No more from me.

Good! Now lets follow silently without abuse, just don't click "like" on any burnt plantain you see okay?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cococandy. That's Ok. My reaction was to correct the notion that...Someone can't just continue calling people low life just because they are not boasting about where they are, what they do, what they eat. What they use Or just because we put Ebute-metta.

Am out of this thread. Please let no one quote or mention me here. That would be an Invitation back to the thread.

Amis ...Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Softysparky. Thanks. That's OK with me. Only My Posh Nairaland Babes have my stop button. They know who they are.

Funny enough I was not even here to Swindle Fanny.
Am out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
I'm hungry sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
chinnyness122:
Rice, stew, plantain, carrot and green vegie grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2659478_nazom20150411182940_jpeg0e0b1ddc46ee7213a010d0ee2ce6d7f6
The food looks rich but I don't like the background. Not hygienic

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
chinnyness122:
Nsala soup... With fresh fish and chicken
Prepared by my second mummy.
You gonna bite ur fingers grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2659491_img20141225wa0000_jpeg5c3e69bd8dbc8c3f3c1d3f50f5b40ece
I am sorry to say that it looks scary to me. I wouldn't eat that if I were you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Amis:
Minced beef sauce with veggies....Been lurking around this post for more than 6months...and just have the nerve to post something....well done guys really you guys are an inspiration to me cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2661527_20150723085622_jpeg0a019d64312a873ff2ada56c9d3468db
What kinda bowl is that? I mean the name of the dark bowl.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Amis:

I eventually paired ur with rice
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2661774_20150723091816_jpeg57fbc15c2a0a0b28eb492c8a386b7b5a
Is that a polished rice? What ingredients do you use in the cooking?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
chineloSA:
Couscous and calamari tubes.

I followed some pinterest recipe and the results are amazing.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2669800_img20150130162839_jpegbbee69bdaac7b249eee5d2649032f491
That is oriental meal. I don't like the taste of couscous. I have tried it once in one of the North African nations.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. It has nothing to do with age. I already know you are a fuu. cking Re...tard. .Fuu..ck Tard.

Place your real pics...profile, profession, phone number, location here and I do same. Let people decide who is low life. Google will make it easier.

Really sickening... Just a little access to basic things of life...they think they have it all. Then everyone becomes low life.

Loads of people you have called low life on Nairaland are doing far better than you will ever do in your life time. Even if they are in the Creek of Nigeria. It's not by location or posting trashy food. It's not by bragging.

DOLT!!!

Your Father is a DOLT. If your mother really raised you right you won't come on here out of nowhere to criticize people's cooking. You're an Epic fail.

Who am I ? I'm your God, your mates worship at my feet. Check that.

Anything to score cheap points eh? I will never call anyone that word unless it's thrown at me first. I may be sassy but not uncouth toward anyone without first provocation from your ilk.

That said, I understand your bad belle against me and my lifestyle , ko kon aye
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Cococandy. That's Ok. My reaction was to correct the notion that...Someone can't just continue calling people low life just because they are not boasting about where they are, what they do, what they eat. What they use Or just because we put Ebute-metta.

Am out of this thread. Please let no one quote or mention me here. That would be an Invitation back to the thread.

Amis ...Sorry.

You're a renowned BÁSTARD for leaving this thread.

Don't blame your low life low self worth on me you hear, next time divert your silly 'jokes' to another thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2015
Ewuro4. My father is Late....so thats between you and him. As for my Precious, Lovely, Sweet Mother, she is still alive an kicking. Guess she is doing better than you look.

Since you were raised well...you could just help me train my mother to train me well again. Lol.
If you need her contact.. I can give you.

Ha-ha...You are now god. How many of my mates do you know...Is it all the low lives on Nairaland?

Can we see a pics of the Webbed feet they are worshipping, I might as well join them..Hehe.

Mrs god. Am done with you. And am a Man of my word.
I have promised Softysparky and Cococandy, no more word from me.

No matter what you say to me...I can't let you stay my way...No matter what I do here...People will still have something to say.

I won't condescend anymore to your level...neither will I abuse your Father and Mother. I wish them Long life and Good Health.

Go In Peace. You are Forgiven. Go and Sin No More. grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2015
all4naija:

What kinds bowl is that? I mean the name of the dark bowl.

Lmao.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. My father is Late....so thats between you and him. As for my Precious, Lovely, Sweet Mother, she is still alive an kicking. Guess she is doing better than you look.

Since you were raised well...you could just help me train my mother to train me well again. Lol.

Ha-ha...You are now god. How many of my mates do you know...Is it all the low lives on Nairaland?

Can we see a pics of the feet they are worshipping, I might as well join them..Hehe.

Mrs God. Am done with you. And am a Man of my word.

No matter what you say to me...I can't let you stay my way...No matter what I do here...People will still have something to say.

I won't condescend anymore to your level...neither will I abuse your Father and Mother. I wish them Long life and Good Health.

This your closing line get as e be oo... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2015
Ewuro4. I hope your sympathizers like stonecoldcafe will come back to read your post and those finger pointing at me.

Your sins are forgiven . Go and Sin No More. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin all4naija I pity you. And I don't think you know how to curse.

cococandy, you better come and drag this ur best friend all4naija from this thread?? Cuz he has said much more than what Fannyswindler posted initially on this thread but we all just laugh it off. All4naija will even quote your post directly. Those were the days of babyosisi though.

Even Efe knows how to handle him well without derailing the thread or cursing unecessarily.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2015
Amis. Yes.... she needs to go in Peace so she can have Peace.

Go and Sin No More....Means I have Pardoned / Forgiven Her.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Jul 26, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin grin all4naija I pity you. And I don't think you know how to curse.

cococandy, you better come and drag this ur best friend all4naija from this thread?? Cuz he has said much more than what Fannyswindler posted initially on this thread but we all just laugh it off. All4naija will even quote your post directly. Those were the days of babyosisi though.

Even Efe knows how to handle him well without derailing the thread or cursing unecessarily.

I don tire for all4naija. grin

I've told him severally the day they will beat him,my hand no dey.

You're right he's even said worse. Imagine saying the background of someone's food looks unhygienic. He will even complain about your plate grin

All4naija stop looking for trouble o. I won't defend you when they whoop your ass.

Poor fannyswindler. He's even paying for all4naija's sins without knowing it. Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Egusi with bitter leaf to cool down the thread...as FannySwindler adviced...everybody come and eat oo grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2015
FannySwindler:

Can we see a pics of the feet they are worshipping, I might as well join them..Hehe.

Mrs God. Am done with you. And am a Man of my word.

Victim card again?

Oh no you aren't done, no be you? You're a goat and Goats like yourself always heed to thorough flogging before they heed their owners alert.

You insulted everything about me the moment you alluded to my supposed ill lifestyle and called me ridiculous names when all I did was questioned your condescending post, therefore I'm not sorry. Infact I will insult your lineage join if this back & forth proceed.

A sissy man like yourself fans pûssies they will never fûck so I'm not surprised at your sudden white flag.

Next time, scan a thread, check for my moniker before misusing that airtime you borrowed.

Ciao. (I know Youll be back coz you're a goat and I'll be here)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.