Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5736341 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Yes na me o tongue

If only I sabi do makeup, I for the leave my pic on my profile but I no sabi, only powder and lip gloss cry

Coco can I bring my pics down?
I haven't seen your make-up pic but you are beautiful naturally.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
ok.

Do you have natural hair? i.e unrelaxed hair?
I cut my hair and I don't know what do with it for the life of me.
My hair is very stubborn, I stopped fixing wevon for about .....almost 2 years now so I carry it like this most times. My hair is averagely long and all round white and gold so I dye it all the time. I did today too.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

I haven't seen your make-up pic but you are beautiful naturally.
Nah...I get shy walking on the road with makeup so I just do lip gloss and powder.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:

I don't understand.
Baka is ass/butt.
If you knew Herzumpther from her former moniker, you'll know that she's extra endowed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Baka is ass/butt.
If you knew Herzumpther from her former moniker, you'll know that she's extra endowed.
Shut up jor, I no be Kim k or toolz abi what's her name. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lemme see your RUBISH posts here again. Shogbo.. A N O F * * A
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Francistony is do o wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Shut up jor, I no be Kim k or toolz abi what's her name. undecided
Tolu Oniru and her dad owns Oniru beach. tongue

I love her accent.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Tolu Oniru and her dad owns Oniru beach. tongue

I love her accent.
That babe hips eh grin I be leaner for where she dey oo. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Yes na me o tongue

If only I sabi do makeup, I for the leave my pic on my profile but I no sabi, only powder and lip gloss cry

Coco can I bring my pics down?

Yes darling.

I've seen the style. Thanks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:

Yes darling.

I've seen the style. Thanks kiss
Done dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Baka is ass/butt.

Oh really? She come sabi cook on top.

Herzumpther na you Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
That babe hips eh grin I be leaner for where she dey oo. cheesy
Lie! Lie! I have you on my facebook list and your pics too.

Difference is that you are chubby and she's fat.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:

Oh really? She come sabi cook on top.

Herzumpther na you Biko.
Na God. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lie! Lie! I have you on my facebook list and your pics too.

Difference is that you are chubby and she's fat.
Okay you win. sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Okay you win. sad
I have corrupted you. grin

Listen to this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsx7J5U8J2o
I listen it when when I want to go in spirit. tongue

Seminary-rejectee like me. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Couscous and calamari tubes.

I followed some pinterest recipe and the results are amazing.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

I have corrupted you. grin

Listen to this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsx7J5U8J2o
I listen it when when I want to go in spirit. tongue

Seminary-rejectee like me. wink
I will listen to it when I get home. I had to travel all the way from Ikeja to my sister's saloon because I want to make free hair lol.

Seminary rejectee? Please don't tell me that was why you left the Catholic church Francis. shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
I will listen to it when I get home. I had to travel all the way from Ikeja to my sister's saloon because I want to make free hair lol.

Seminary rejectee? Please don't tell me that was why you left the Catholic church Francis. shocked
LOL! I am still a Catholic - You haven't understand my twisted denomination or whatever? Click on my profile and Read my diary, maybe! I have deleted old one and create(d) new one.

I rejected to be enrolled into seminary not otherwise, e jor. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

LOL! I am still a Catholic - You haven't understand my twisted denomination or whatever? Click on my profile and Read my diary, maybe! I have deleted old one and create(d) new one.

I rejected to be enrolled into seminary not otherwise, e jor. smiley
Ah okay. In be done fear o cheesy

Oys make I reach house post my abacha. I'm going with 2 buses before i get home so later bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4. Yeah. Am back. Continue typing shiit. OK.
You know what...I will be right back. But in the mean time......I have better things to do ...until then just do me a favour. Stick your hands in your Anus....smell it...Guess that's not what you are? Is that Right?

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. Yeah. Am back. Continue typing shiit. OK.
You know what...I will be right back. But in the mean time......I have better things to do ...until then just do me a favour. Stick your hands in your Anus....smell it...Guess that's not what you are? Is that Right?

After gobbling a Toasted & lightly buttered Jalapeño bagel and Large double double coffee? shocked cheesy I don belleful and moved on to the next item.

In other words, I'm so over your rants. Call me when you have catchy jabs to throw. These weak lines are soo 2012. 'He has better things to do' he says grin E go better. Pele

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
byvan03:
Edwife, bukatyne, cococandy, chillisauce, Efemenaxy come chop.

Lordy, lordy...this looks absolutely yummilicious! I'll have the stockfish with okro, ma'am. kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4. Welcome back.
You pass to me as a simpleton, a person who is considerably cortically subilluminated.

I can see you are fond of calling people low lives from the start of all your post....you cup is full now.

Being in the suburb of Canada ...doesn't confirm you are living a good life.
Not everyone boast about their location or food they eat. That makes you a Ninny.

It's only going to be Nasty. Bring it On.
Make it HOT!!!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. Welcome back.
You pass to me as a simpleton, a person who is considerably cortically subilluminated.

I can see you are fond of calling people low lives from the start of all your post....you cup is full now.

Being in the suburb of Canada ...doesn't confirm you are living a good life.
Not everyone boast about their location or food they eat. That makes you a Ninny.

It's only going to be Nasty. Bring it On.
Make it HOT!!!

*YAWNS* call me whatever, it doesn't bother me, having fun as usual. so that I mentioned my breakie is flashing my 'money bag' according to you, at your face? No apologies grin

I repeat , You're a bottom of a barrel LOW LIFE. Go and Die. tongue grin

All your Rants just confirmed and revealed your folly in your initial post on this thread. Guess what? You met me loaded here and ready to counter your bushito wink snide posts.

I'm cool as bubble tea I'm sipping right now. It's my weekend off, bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4. Great. I knew it from the start. If you are sure of yourself. Place your real profile here and I place mine. Let's see who is low life. Just a click on Google will do justice to that.

Folly? Ha-ha....Diimwit...pretending to live a good life..Fuuckwit boasting on social forum, Diickwit thinking everyone will place their real location on profile.

What do I expect from a cum burping window licker.

Make it Hot...It's only going to be Nasty. Play On Player.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
*sighs*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
Great. I knew it from the start. If you are sure of yourself. Place your real profile here and I place mine. Let's see who is low life. Just a click on Google will do justice to that.

undecided boring

Folly? Ha-ha....Diimwit...pretending to live a good life..Fuuckwit boasting on social forum, Diickwit thinking everyone will place their real location on profile.
undecided boring

What do I expect from a cum burping window licker.

Make it Hot...It's only going to be Nasty. Play On Player.

undecided boring

Is that *fans right hand up & down* all you got on me? So I don't live on an acreage anymore? Hahaha I'm positive this is your best NL moment grin Boo get a life, done indulging you for the day.

*shakes ma money bag at fannys' bony face*

Eating out all day today ... Go and die LOW LIFE.

BYE!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
'If I'm sure of myself' ? How old are you Fanny? You're profoundly DÛNCE.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
chineloSA:
Couscous and calamari tubes.

I followed some pinterest recipe and the results are amazing.

Amen to the meal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewuro4. Ha-ha. Not sure of yourself anymore. Why don't we both post our real profile here, location with phone number and our real life professions. Let people Google and decide who is low life. Just a click..and all will be sorted. 0.003secs.

Drooling Mo...ron with Turdbrain.

Asylum seeker in Canada, living on welfare..food voucher coming to boast on Nairaland. What are you eating that people have not eaten.

Who the Fu...uck is you... to be calling people low life just because they don't share your moronic ideology or because they don't display braggadocio attitude typical of Diick Muncher.

Food is nothing to anyone....People give it away freely. Nobody boast about food they eat...Just You. Disgusting.

You are just a waste of Space. Mrs. Faraway Canada with..... Maniac Depressive Episode, Lacking Mental Capacity.

Make It Hot. It Can Only Get Nasty.....CokeHead Sniffer.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bamidele029: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
It's not that serious people , the thread says post pictures of food you make in your kitchen. If the person does not eat naija food regularly there's no big deal there and no one should ever have a complex because Of the type of food others post. Food is simply a matter of taste, live and let live

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Awesomemama and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.