Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747577 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chronique(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
all4naija:

I don't like the way you present this one, hun! cheesy wink
all4naija:

What is flashlight doing there? grin cheesy

You're a case sha. The ladies that will pour you soup are on their way.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stonecoldcafe: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Here I got Couscous cooked with chicken stock with shredded chicken, shrimps, spring onions and lots of stuff

Where can we get couscous in Naija? E dey normal market?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin Biko, don't we have guys that can help us bundle all4naija from this place ni? And he will never post his food o
I can help you guys bundle that donkey outta here. angry

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:

I am sorry to offend you, Kinta Kinte! I like my dish clean and tasty. Sumptuous meal is my thing!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 3:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin Biko, don't we have guys that can help us bundle all4naija from this place ni? And he will never post his food o

grin grin grin I think some people Will actually miss him

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 06, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Where can we get couscous in Naija? E dey normal market?

Yeah its suppposed to be common
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by laris: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Holiday barbecue
1.Pieces of lamb
2. with traditional Hausa bread called 'gurasa'
Nice! Do you have an idea of how to make gurasa? Please post if you do. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
pls do. He is sooo disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nobody is writing him a crazy epistle....abusing his father and mother. If it were FannySwindler I bet some blinking ass..es would have developed restlessness with tremor at rest looking for what to type. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
One of his favourites on the thread should invite him (all4naija) for lunch or dinner with a Fanny to Swindle guess he will have a change of heart.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
FannySwindler:
Nobody is writing him a crazy epistle....abusing his father and mother. If it were FannySwindler I bet some blinking ass..es would have developed restlessness with tremor at rest looking for what to type. grin

Welcome back fanny the swindler..how was your recess grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
all4naija:

Are you talking to me? angry lipsrsealed undecided undecided
of course I am. Is there any other troll here?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Assorted meat peppersoup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Amis:
Assorted meat peppersoup
share your recipe pls.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cococandy

Ingredients

Beef
Shaki, (tripe),cowleg,kidney and any offal of your choice
1 tbs Cameron pepper
2 tbs cayenne pepper
2 tbs peppersoup spice
2 stock cubes
1 tbs crayfish
Basil or scent leaves
Onions
Salt to taste

Directions
Boil offals and beefs with onions,salt and stock cubes till tender then cut into tiny bites.. ( I boil offals separately because of their textures).
Sieve the stock into a pot, add the chopped assorted meats, add the cayenne pepper, Cameron pepper and peppersoup spice.
Add water and cover the pot for 20mins.
Add the crayfish and basil leaves and cook for another 10mins..serve hot and enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Where will I get Cameroun pepper and peppersoup spice here? I'm In Trouble embarassed
Amis:
Cococandy

Ingredients

Beef
1 tbs Cameron pepper
2 tbs cayenne pepper
2 tbs peppersoup spice
2 stock cubes
1 tbs crayfish
Basil or scent leaves
Onions
Salt to taste

Directions
Boil offals and beefs with onions,salt and stock cubes till tender then cut into tiny bites.. ( I boil offals separately because of their textures).
Sieve the stock into a pot, add the chopped assorted meats, add the cayenne pepper, Cameron pepper and peppersoup spice.
Add the crayfish and basil leaves and cook for another 10mins..serve hot and enjoy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Amis. I have missed your meals and others here. Was almost posting my fried yam and stew but had eaten it half way before I could remember to post on Nairaland. grin

Yeah..really welcome back. I took some days off to let the post readers breathe.

Fanny Swindler not Fanny the Swindler grin

I Swindle only Fanny. No intentions to Swindle any Fanny here or anyone's food. Unless am offered one. Only then will I accept with Alacrity.cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
cococandy:
Where will I get Cameroun pepper and peppersoup spice here? I'm In Trouble embarassed

Lol...you can get it in an African store,got mine there.. well am out of Cameroon pepper so I skipped that and it still came out good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Amis. Is your Pepper soup finished yet? I need me some to whet my appetite. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis. Is your Pepper soup finished yet? I need me some to whet my appetite. cheesy

FannySwindler Not finished. Should I keep your share??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis. I have missed your meals and others here. Was almost posting my fried yam and stew but had eaten it half way before I could remember to post on Nairaland. grin

Yeah..really welcome back. I took some days off to let the post readers breathe.

Fanny Swindler not Fanny the Swindler grin

I Swindle only Fanny. No intentions to Swindle any Fanny here or anyone's food. Unless am offered one. Only then will I accept with Alacrity.cool

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Amis. Please keep mine. You can send it via Dhl or Bluetooth whichever is faster or I can come to yours. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis. Please keep mine. You can send it via Dhl or Bluetooth whichever is faster or I can come to yours. cool

Am expecting you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Amis:
Assorted meat peppersoup

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnn to the shaki.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:37am On Aug 07, 2015
I feel so funny posting this cos i've been eating loads of plantain (mostly unripe) this week and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

Unripe plantain with beans and stew
Unripe plantain and vegetable with fish
Unripe plantain with owo soup (sorry for the messy presentation; was already eating when I remembered photo time smiley )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Touchmeder. Nice combo. Exactly how I like to eat my plantain. But ripe one though. Got enough Fe2+.

Won't be a bad idea if I can touch you der too. Guess I will like that with your plantain combo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Amis. Was at your door. Your hubby opened the door and I told him spontaneously "Wrong Address". cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Amis:
Assorted meat peppersoup

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2715220_20150806154242_jpeg8b270e2bfd92e2e7aa724af3c39571fd
Is that chilli pepper(Cayenne) soup?! I don't even think I would go close to something like because I'll faint eating it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Can someone help me with a nice way of making stew, am tired of my own way.thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Amis:
Cococandy

Ingredients

Beef
1 tbs Cameron pepper
2 tbs cayenne pepper
2 tbs peppersoup spice
2 stock cubes
1 tbs crayfish
Basil or scent leaves
Onions
Salt to taste

Directions
Don't you think somebody can develop red eyes after eating that? That is my take on that. I don't mean to make your food look unpalatable. It's just my effing view and observation!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (3477) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.