Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747263 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2015
ambient:
Can someone help me with a nice way of making stew, am tired of my own way.thanks
What kinda stew do you want?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:

What kinda stew do you want?
Just the normal tomatoes stew just want to check other people recipe ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:
Excuse me! Go and eat your dirty food! You hate to be told the truth. lipsrsealed undecided angry
it's surprising how a douchbag who can't even afford the luxury of eating a well prepared home meal can come here and be constituting nuisance. D title of this thread said cook in your kitchen and paste pictures Simple!!! It didn't say cook and let a whiny kid criticise you by telling you it looks unhygienic or he doesn't like it, etc. Take your childish self out of here and stop being a queen if you know what I mean.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2015
ambient:

Just the normal tomatoes stew just want to check other people recipe ...
You might want to see to this one.

Amis:

FannySwindler

Not pointing finger at anyone just imploring you ni...no vex....

I cooked meat stew oo....Buka stew...just to make ewedu and amala grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2684496_20150728113225_jpegc8ac7eed675279071eb20966111ea882
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:

You have been bitching around all this time and I have been watching you. I don't have your time crying over what I say about some food here because I think you are very ugly and don't know how to cook! Sorry! It's just that I don't find you appealing at all. lipsrsealed
nobody cares bout wat u think because it's pretty obvious u are doing dumbest tin ever created. You just need to be taught some manners and courtesy because u are very rude, uncouth and disgusting.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:

Oh! I don't know that I am dumbing down on something here. Lady, you are too primitive to be taken serious by me. If you can't accept what I think about the food posted on the thread you can stop ignoring my opinions or better still don't quote me at all. Cheapskate! angry lipsrsealed undecided cry
I'm through with you. Now run off little boy, go cry to mommy.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija and Chinma414. In the best interest of the thread, it's better the two of you ignore yourselves and assume you never knew each other from before on here.

I am not finger pointing on who is right or wrong. It will only get Nasty if it continues.

all4naija you don't have to e-fight to be a man. I know you mean no harm. Be the Man and let go. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
FannySwindler:
all4naija and Chinma414. In the best interest of the thread, it's better the two of you ignore yourselves and assume you never knew each other from before on here.

I am not finger pointing on who is right or wrong. It will only get Nasty if it continues.

all4naija you don't have to e-fight to be a man. I know you mean no harm. Be the Man and let go. cool

Ok! All right!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija. Great. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2015
FannySwindler:

I'm through love. It's nothing personal. I just thought he was being insensitive to d people who took their time to share their meals with us. It isn't easy you know. Anyway I'm off to enjoy my sweet ukwa and corn delicacy. Bye

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Chinma414. You both are lovely people. And it won't be nice to see two lovely people e-fighting. Glad you both have decided to let go.

By the way...what's ukwa? Can you share the pics. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2015
FannySwindler:
Chinma414. You both are lovely people. And it won't be nice to see two lovely people e-fighting. Glad you both have decided to let go.

By the way...what's ukwa? Can you share the pics. grin
ukwa is breadfruit. Sorry I've finished downloading it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Chinma414. Oh OK. Ha-ha. No worries. I will wait for your next meal pics...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2015
laris:

Nice! Do you have an idea of how to make gurasa? Please post if you do. Thanks

Honestly I dont. I just buy the stuff
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:

I would like to try one of those out. What do you have on the surface? grin cheesy cool

Just plain ol' barbecue sauce mixed with ground pepper for that extra kick
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
FannySwindler:

FannySwindler grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:

Don't you think somebody can develop red eyes after eating that? That is take on that. I don't mean to make your food look not palatable. It's just my effing view and observation!

All4naija Have grown use to your opinions on meals..infact I will miss you if you ever think of unfollowing this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cake, Added food color to make it pink. So ladies and gentlemen, Pink sour cream cake ..

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
hi guys. been following the thread silently for ages. An associate of mine who works with a big time media house is currently working on an ''african food'' episode. The topic is "tricks and tips to make african food inviting". This is open to those in Lagos only because of the short notice.
Recording will be done Saturday 8th of August.

Topic: Tricks and tips to make african food inviting.

We're looking out for someone who is articulate and can express herself well enough to be seen on TV.
You dont have to be a proffesional chef, just good enough at cooking and have a good idea of what you are talking about. The venue and time of recording will be your call.

Anyone interersted, buzz email me via abodashee@yahoo.com or call 08137411875
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Goat head peppersoup..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hahaha Edwife ooh

Spambot eh? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Who knows any other way of making peppersoup without peppersoup spice? embarassed
I've searched and searched and I can't find it. Or scent leaf even. I'll substitute that one with basil leaves but the peppersoup spice thing is driving me crazy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Grind (I use coffee grinder) whole cloves and whole red & black peppercorns(in any local grocery stores spice aisle) . With a touch of ginger and hot pepper of your choice, peppersoup has never tasted naijaish wink. Mint leaves is also a perfect substitute for the scent leaves.

cc.. Coco
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ewuro4:
Grind (I use coffee grinder) whole cloves and whole red & black peppercorns(in any local grocery stores spice aisle) . With a touch of ginger and hot pepper of your choice, peppersoup has never tasted naijaish wink. Mint leaves is also a perfect substitute for the scent leaves.

cc.. Coco

Thanks so much . Kai this thing has stressed me ehn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
cococandy:

Thanks so much . Kai this thing has stressed me ehn.

You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Done. Goat meat and cow belly peppersoup with rice.

Thanks Amis et Ewuro4

Sigh of relief.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
cococandy:
Done. Goat meat and cow belly peppersoup with rice.

Thanks Amis et Ewuro4

Sigh of relief.
Peppersoup and white rice? Where is the stew? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Peppersoup and white rice? Where is the stew? undecided

You must be Yoruba. There's no need for stew when there's peppersoup

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.