Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5792845 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2015
cococandy:
I need to take break from this thread mehn.
Touchmeder did you boil soft corn to go with it?
pear worsens my morning sickness. Bliv me you don't want to go there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2015
jumzzy448:
Jollof rice, salad and chicken

God, I need this.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Coriander leaf in Yoruba parlance is called Koriade leefu. grin

I forgive you because I ate you yesterday grin

If you give me any yeye answer again, I will deal with you

Now send me two ripe bunches of you raw and we will forget this conversation happened wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
cococandy:
I need to take break from this thread mehn.
Touchmeder did you boil soft corn to go with it?
Break? Please don't.o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
chronique:
Smh for fannyswindler and ewuro4. Instead of two of una to talk say una like each other,una first come hear dey form fight,so tey una scatter food wey people suffer cook. Anyways,na the norms for nairaland be that(fight,make-up and exchange contacts). Pls,if any fanny is swindled,let the details not appear here o.

Ladies and gentlemen,raise your glasses up as we toast to the new couple who just found love in the kitchen after a very terrible fight...
For throwing our foods away and scaterring the whole place,ewuro4 should be made to cook 6 different types of meals for us,while fannyswindler should be made to wash all the plates we used in eating,and all the kitchen utensils used in cooking. grin grin
Ahahahahahah.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Roland17:
Whole wheat spaghetti with beef stew, baked chicken, boiled egg and some fried over ripened plantains..
Whole wheat spaghetti? Can I get it here in Nigeria?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
Whole wheat spaghetti? Can I get it here in Nigeria?

Nne, I can not affirm if it's available in Nigeria but I can tell you it's much healthier (less calories), good fiber and tasty if eaten with a well prepared sauce, you don't feel heavy afterwards especially if done in moderation.

You should try it..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Roland17:

Nne, I can not affirm if it's available in Nigeria but I can tell you it's much healthier (less calories), good fiber and tasty if eaten with a well prepared sauce, you don't feel heavy afterwards especially if done in moderation.

You should try it..
I will love to that's why I'm asking. I must look for it.

Wow if only I can order for it. Will try shoprite.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
chronique.. better watch una sef. Don't appretiate those whorish statements thrown at me as a joke or compliment. I'm a maried woman and respected one at that. Thank you.
I'm oblivious to 'NL Norm' (Not one of those married goody two shoes ones that flirt and fool around online) just so you don't know as some NLers are permanently on my ignore list no matter how they try to provoke a fight/strike a convo.
The dude clearly got the wrong vibe about me from these pained losers who daily stalk me on NL. I always encounter many of his kind who springs out of nowhere just to insult me. I used to be dumbfoubded but I've gotten used to them and give them the right dose of their medicine.
Nevertheless my only business on this thread is to post food pictures as I found it organic. End of.

FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. I know that's definitely not your person. And also apologize for all I said too. And bygone is bygone.
Back to post: As for the cake will try it out someday. Not a fan of anything apple..apple pie. Not heard of turkey pie..but guess it will taste good. Looks Yummy.

Thanks and thanks.

Give it a try. We barely eat beef so ground turkey is another good substitute.
How's your Sunday going?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chronique(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok.
Ewuro4:
chronique.. better watch una sef. Don't appretiate those whorish statements thrown at me as a joke or compliment. I'm a maried woman and respected one at that. Thank you.
I'm oblivious to 'NL Norm' (Not one of those married goody two shoes ones that flirt and fool around online) just so you don't know as some NLers are permanently on my ignore list no matter how they try to provoke a fight/strike a convo.
The dude clearly got the wrong vibe about me from these pained losers who daily stalk me on NL. I always encounter many of his kind who springs out of nowhere just to insult me. I used to be dumbfoubded but I've gotten used to them and give them the right dose of their medicine.
Nevertheless my only business on this thread is to post food pictures as I found it organic. End of.

Thanks and thanks.

Give it a try. We barely eat beef so ground turkey is another good substitute.
How's your Sunday going?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
chinma414:
pear worsens my morning sickness. Bliv me you don't want to go there

Mmm ok.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
Break? Please don't.o.
as if I could. This thread keeps drawing me back to it cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ewuro4. Thanks my day has been good. Hope yours going on well too.

Amis. Food never ready? Waiting.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
cococandy:
as if I could. This thread keeps drawing me back to it cheesy
Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
African salad. (Abacha)

No pomo. I couldn't find it embarassed

But it is tasty anyway.

Herzumpther but you told me not to take a break and now you want to leave permanently. Why?

Don't tell me it's that stuff on Babyosisi's thread that wants to make you go away. Many have endured worse o.
Me number one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
cococandy:
African salad. (Abacha)

But it is tasty anyway.

Herzumpther but you told me not to take a break and now you want to leave permanently. Why?

Don't tell me it's that stuff on Babyosisi's thread that wants to make you go away. Many have endured worse o.
Me number one.
You saw it too? I feel so bad about it eh, you won't understand. Maybe I should really not leave.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
You saw it too? I feel so bad about it eh, you won't understand. Maybe I should really not leave.

Haba pls don't go anywhere.

When I was in my element, I would have jumped to your defense. I really do get pissed when I see people picking on others. But I do not have any energy to fight at all. I just left it alone.

Pls don't feel bad.

Nairaland is full of poeple who know your life better than you do and nothing you say can change it. Whatever they say about you is correct. Haha.

As you ignored that, let it slide and continue your normal activity. You want to deactivate because of that? grin

No make me vex for you o angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
cococandy:

When I was in my element, I would have jumped to your defense. I really do get pissed when I see people picking on others. But I do not have any energy to fight at all. I just left it alone.

Pls don't feel bad.

Nairaland is full of poeple who know your life better than you do and nothing you say can change it. Whatever they say about you is correct. Haha.

As you ignored that, let it slide and continue your normal activity. You want to deactivate because of that? grin

Lol. Okay I dey here. grin

It's just very surprising but no problem sha. At least make I post wedding pics before I leave if ever I will. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. Thanks my day has been good. Hope yours going on well too.

Amis. Food never ready? Waiting.

FannySwindler am waiting for yours grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nice one

cococandy:
African salad. (Abacha)

But it is tasty anyway.

Me number one.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
cococandy:

Pls don't feel bad.

Lol at nairalanders knowing life better than the owner grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Okay I dey here. grin

It's just very surprising but no problem sha. At least make I post wedding pics before I leave if ever I will. smiley

Ehen now you're talking.

Post it well well. Snap the diamond ring and put it on your DP once in a while too (I do that grin)

Let anyone who's not happy about it go and die.
It is that simple.

I can't believe some ladies.
Calling someone who said they want to marry you a suitor is now an offense.
One doesn't know what to type again to avoid spiking the jealously in some people's hearts.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Amis:

Lol at nairalanders knowing life better than the owner grin

Na so na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
@cococandy - thanks Coco, you've saved me a hell of a job with Herzumpther, was still wondering where I will start my preaching from. whew....

Herzumpther - my eyes are on you shocked shocked shocked Ifffahear....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kimoni:
@cococandy - thanks Coco, you've saved me a hell of a job with Herzumpther, was still wondering where I will start my preaching from. whew....

Herzumpther - my eyes are on you shocked shocked shocked Ifffahear....

I used to be her.

I can totally relate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 12:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Dundun

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:39am On Aug 10, 2015
lepasharon:
Dundun

yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by effie03(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
mine, peppered goat meat.... fried rice, chicken and tomatoes.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
FannySwindler food is ready ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Amis. Exactly as I like. Prawn!. I can eat a basket of that.. grin. Yummy Yummy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Ukwa, tastes heavenly!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2015
effie03:
mine, peppered goat meat.... fried rice, chicken and tomatoes.

Please can you share your recipes for the peppered goat meat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: steep865, LoverOfLove and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.