Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5762066 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
recipe for the orange chicken pls
http://dinnerthendessert.com/panda-express-orange-chicken-copycat/

Here's the recipe i use
But I added chopped sweet red peppers to mine.

You can buy orange sauce at the stores or just use freshly squeezed orange juice. It will give it the same orange flavor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2016
cococandy:
Dinner
Sticky rice
Orange chicken.

Mrs Foodo!! Minister. You no go ki pesin i swear. But take am easy ooo, You go balloon like crazy if you are not careful with all this medemede grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
banmee:

Mrs Foodo!! Minister. You no go ki pesin i swear. But take am easy ooo, You go balloon like crazy if you are not careful with all this medemede grin
Don't lie bollinger. I know it's you tongue

Wait so they still haven't released you from prison?
Which mod is that lemme goan and para for him/her? angry

Don't worry I don't eat a lot. just that I like variety.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
cococandy:

Don't lie bollinger. I know it's you tongue

Wait so they still haven't released you from prison?
Which mod is that lemme goan and para for him/her? angry

Don't worry I don't eat a lot. just that I like variety.

What? Who's bollinger? I don't know what you are taking about. wink

Anyway, my wife is in the same condition too. Her cravings are driving me nuts. Can't wait for this to be over.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
banmee:

What? Who's bollinger? I don't know what you are taking about. wink

Anyway, my wife is the condition too. Her cravings are driving me nuts. Can't wait for this to be over.
The truth will come out mr banmee cool

Aww congrats smiley

Just be patient sha. It goes by real fast.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
cococandy:

The truth will come out mr banmee cool

Aww congrats smiley

Just be patient sha. It goes by real fast.

Lol....Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheArchangel(f): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
cococandy:
Dinner
Sticky rice
Orange chicken.
Are you a caterer? You are inadvertently making peeps like me appear incompetent, why? cry cry
Now it looks as if the only thing I can cook is boiled water. No fair. tongue embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
TheArchangel:
Are you a caterer? You are inadvertently making peeps like me appear incompetent, why? cry cry
Now it looks as if the only thing I can cook is boiled water. No fair. tongue embarassed
Caterer? I wish. grin

But you're just exaggerating though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Wheat cookies with sugar glaze.

No, I'm not going to eat all of them. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2016
cococandy:

Oji Bullet

Fire down
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JayJustus(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
student style stove top mac and cheese...I am not a fan of store-bought ishhh...so I do em all from scratch with lots of love and missing my mum also...lol...easy as putting on a condom grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mubzay(f): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
cococandy:

mouth watering pastries. Pls, can I av dd recipe? Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gracious10: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
cococandy:

Please can i have the recipe for the cookies? Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
cococandy:

During morning Mass today, i remembered your family and asked for strength and safe delivery.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Roland17:

During morning Mass today, i remembered your family and asked for strength and safe delivery.

Happy Sunday

Thank you dear. smiley
That's mighty nice of you.

Happy Sunday and pls remain blessed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Gracious10:

Please can i have the recipe for the cookies? Thanks.
mubzay:
mouth watering pastries. Pls, can I av dd recipe? Thanks

Ingredients

cup sugar
1/2
cup margarine or butter, softened
tablespoons milk
teaspoon vanilla
egg
1 3/4
cups whole wheat flour
teaspoon baking powder
1/2
teaspoon salt
1/2
teaspoon nutmeg
handful of raisins
And some icing sugar.

Steps

In large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar and margarine; beat with wooden spoon until light and fluffy. Add milk, vanilla and egg; blend well. Add flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; mix well. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes for easier handling.
Heat oven to 375°F. Roll out your dough on a surface dusted with four to prevent it sticking to the surface and then cut into desired shapes with cookie cutter or by hand.
Bake at 375°F. for 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown.
Remove and let cool completely.

Then add a little water (spoonful by spoonful) to your icing sugar until it forms a very thick paste. Put in a small bag for easy handling and cut one point end of the bad open a tiny bit so it can be expressed from there. (Or use a tiny pipping bag) Then squeeze the icing onto your completely cool cookies in any pattern you like.
You can add any food coloring of choice to the icing sugar paste for more kid-appealing appearance.

Enjoy: smiley

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mubzay(f): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2016
@cococandy: tnks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gracious10: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
@cococandy, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mubzay(f): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
@cococandy: can this cookie recipe be made n a microwave oven?
Also kindly hlp tourch light this ques? Can I bake cake n meat pie in a microwave oven?
Pls kindly hlp with microwave oven recipes if u av. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ alot
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
mubzay:
@cococandy: can this cookie recipe be made n a microwave oven?
Also kindly hlp tourch light this ques? Can I bake cake n meat pie in a microwave oven?
Pls kindly hlp with microwave oven recipes if u av. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ alot
Honestly i don't know cookies.

I do know that microwave tends to make your baking results dry and tough.
So maybe you can do a cupcake in the microwave if you're going to eat it immediately.
But you can't make a full size cake in the microwave. The center won't cook right.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mubzay(f): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
cococandy:

Honestly i don't know cookies.

I do know that microwave tends to make your baking results dry and tough.
So maybe you can do a cupcake in the microwave if you're going to eat it immediately.
But you can't make a full size cake in the microwave. The center won't cook right.
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot. I was referring to d pic n recipe u posted above. Will take note.
Will appreciate if u can post recipe for fish or and chicken oven/microwave toast. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seangy4konji: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
make i just leave this thread as hunger don deh wire me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
seangy4konji:
make i just leave this thread as hunger don deh wire me.
lol, updates from peeps like cococandy has me drooling.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
mubzay:
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot. I was referring to d pic n recipe u posted above. Will take note.
Will appreciate if u can post recipe for fish or and chicken oven/microwave toast. Thanks
I'll think of something later
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
radiokilla:
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:04am On Feb 09, 2016
How To Make Fondant Roses
Making fondant roses is very easy and you dont even need a rose cuyter to do so. Even with just the cover of a bottle, you are good to go. See how its done here;

http://www.funadoysrecipes.com/2016/02/how-to-make-fondant-roses-without-rose.html?showComment=1454992843142&m=1

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seangy4konji: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2016
I swear to God..that lady na killa...Na that kind lady i deh find to marry make God give me better money...i
radiokilla posgo just make sure say i regular fr gym.t=42746869:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchelle1989(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Yeahhh!!! My puff puff is finally here.
Thanks to cococandy for posting the receipe
am now creative lol. grin wink
First was moi moi, chicken sauce and this.
Next will be what? Maybe cookies #thinking#
When I put d first batter into the oil, it came out shapeless and I started laughing at my self lol, I re-strategised and used my two first fingers to press it out and dats wat we got. I added fresh pepper and onion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Karleyb: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
JayJustus:
student style stove top mac and cheese...I am not a fan of store-bought ishhh...so I do em all from scratch with lots of love and missing my mum also...lol...easy as putting on a condom grin cheesy

Recipie please!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
mitchelle1989:
Yeahhh!!! My puff puff is finally here.
Thanks to cococandy for posting the receipe
am now creative lol. grin wink
First was moi moi, chicken sauce and this.
Next will be what? Maybe cookies #thinking#
When I put d first batter into the oil, it came out shapeless and I started laughing at my self lol, I re-strategised and used my two first fingers to press it out and dats wat we got. I added fresh pepper and onion.
Yay!
Thumbs up to us. We did it grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
seangy4konji:
I swear to God..that lady na killa...Na that kind lady i deh find to marry make God give me better money...i
lol cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Amala and ewedu with gbegiri on point grin cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.