Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756368 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
loveymom:

Thanks, I no be queen for the thread ooh I be follower.
Hope you are good!
Honestly speaking,you are doing a great job,are u a chef?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
sirfee:
Honestly speaking,you are doing a great job,are u a chef?

No am not, like making snacks for my kids. We hardly eat fast-food snacks. So I make sure I make them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
loveymom:

No am not, like making snacks for my kids. We hardly eat fast-food snacks. So I make sure I make them.
Keep it up ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
loveymom:

why is it so difficult to upload pictures on this thread,I've been trying to upload a picture but I couldn't .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
sirfee:
why is it so difficult to upload pictures on this thread,I've been trying to upload a picture but I couldn't .

Check the size of the picture. Resize to 2...mb

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
loveymom:

Check the size of the picture. Resize to 2...mb
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jofez: 12:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Probz:

It's a popular style these days.

Looking good, Jofez!
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by swagifted(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Ofe oha (oha soup), akpu and pepper soup.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Saturday snacks

Buns

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Honestly @loveymom u r very gifted. Learnt to make bread from you and now if you don't mind, can you teach me/us how to make buns?

They look lovely. Likewise your meat pie! Though, I know how to make one. In short, when i grow up, i wan b like u!

Ps: i enjoy making stuff n like you instead of buying them i prefer homemade. Tastes better and you can control what goes in x

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by enoqueen: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
loveymom:
Meatpie

Done

I can't stop coming back to this page to love at this lovely meatpie.
Pls, can you give me the recipe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
mooretes:
Honestly @loveymom u r very gifted. Learnt to make bread from you and now if you don't mind, can you teach me/us how to make buns?

They look lovely. Likewise your meat pie! Though, I know how to make one. In short, when i grow up, i wan b like u!

Ps: i enjoy making stuff n like you instead of buying them i prefer homemade. Tastes better and you can control what goes in x

Cheers

Awww thanks(blushing )

Buns is easy only if you get your measurements right.

Ingredients

2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
3 tablespoon of sugar
20gm butter or 1 tablespoon ( blue band low fat margrine is better)
A pinch of salt
Nutmeg
Egg optional cos one egg is much
1 tablespoon of powdered milk
Half cup of water plus a little extra.

Direction

Sieve flour and baking powder in a bowl, add sugar salt milk nutmeg and mix together. Put your butter and incoporate well in the flour. Put the half cup water and mix if it's thick add little water to get soft dough that it's not sticky.
Heat your veg oil and use hand to cut the size you like and mould as if you are moulding fufu with both palm. Fry .

Tips: to get crispy buns, you can roll in a flour before frying . (Little sha).

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
enoqueen:

I can't stop coming back to this page to love at this lovely meatpie.
Pls, can you give me the recipe.

Ingredients

For filling (I didn't load it)
2 medium size carrot
3 Irish potatoes
1 medium onions
I knor cube
Salt to taste
4 pcs of Beef meat ( I grinded it myself)
1 tsp rosemary grinded preferably
1 tap curry.

For pastry
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder (optional)
2 tbsp sugar (optional)
100gm margrine
Half cup water plus extra little.

Directions
Grind your beef with onions together. Cut your carrot and potatoe wash and boil, add your beef . Boil till soft and the water dried. Add 2 tablespoon veg oil, seasoning, salt, rosemary, curry. Stir till it incorporates. Being down and allow to cool.
In A big bowl sift your flour and baking powder, add sugar, salt and butter. Mix to incorporate the butter, add water and mix to get a soft dough that is not sticky.
Cover and put inside the fridge for 20 mins.

Am guessing you will know how to cut and and fill.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
loveymom:

Awww thanks(blushing )

Tips: to get crispy buns, you can roll in a flour before trying. (Little sha).

Thanks so much. Will try it at some point and let you know. FTM, Im unable to due to circumstances beyond my control
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
mooretes:

Thanks so much. Will try it at some point and let you know. FTM, Im unable to due to circumstances beyond my control

Your welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by enoqueen: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
loveymom:

Ingredients

2 medium size carrot
3 Irish potatoes
1 medium onions
I knor cube
Salt to taste
1 tap curry.

For pastry
3 cups flour
2 tbsp sugar (optional)
100gm margrine

Directions
Grind your beef with onions together. Cut your carrot and potatoe wash and boil, add your beef . Boil till soft and the water dried. Add 2 tablespoon veg oil, seasoning, salt, rosemary, curry. Stir till it incorporates. Being down and allow to cool.
In A big bowl sift your flour and baking powder, add sugar, salt and butter. Mix to incorporate the butter, add water and mix to get a soft dough that is not sticky.

Thank you. I will let u no how it goes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
loveymom:

Ingredients

2 medium size carrot
3 Irish potatoes
1 medium onions
I knor cube
Salt to taste
1 tap curry.

For pastry
3 cups flour
2 tbsp sugar (optional)
100gm margrine

Directions

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
loveymom:

Awww thanks(blushing )

Buns is easy only if you get your measurements right.

Ingredients

2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
3 tablespoon of sugar
20gm butter or 1 tablespoon ( blue band low fat margrine is better)
A pinch of salt
Nutmeg
Egg optional cos one egg is much
1 tablespoon of powdered milk
Half cup of water plus a little extra.

Direction

Sieve flour and baking powder in a bowl, add sugar salt milk nutmeg and mix together. Put your butter and incoporate well in the flour. Put the half cup water and mix if it's thick add little water to get soft dough that it's not sticky.
Heat your veg oil and use hand to cut the size you like and mould as if you are moulding fufu with both palm. Fry .

Tips: to get crispy buns, you can roll in a flour before frying . (Little sha).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by palacious: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmmmmmm .......its been a while here......Wheatmeal and Efo riro....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
lunch smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Another osikapa/iresi day (best of both worlds).

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zimunachimdi: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
loveymom:
Meatpie

Done

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beckytunde(f): 5:51am On Feb 09, 2017
BEAUTIFUL MORNING SIRS AND MA'S

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omosis2: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Love
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omosis2: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2017
This is what I prepare for my husband and Kids before going to work and school respectively.

Want to try Breakfast Toasties, look here

http://foodibase.com/recipes/breakfast-toasties-sweet-toasties-recipe/

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bakeuhappy: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Delta banga soup with semovita.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
bakeuhappy:
Delta banga soup with semovita.
How much will it cost to make this for me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Kids brekkie

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugah: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2017
Pancakes

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Abiagirl777(f): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
pls indulge me small by answering my question.the temperature settings of my Nexus gas cooker was wiped off by my dh due to constant cleaning,then I wasn't bothered but now I want to start t
baking and all ,I'm at a loss.
my question is ,do all ovens have the same temp settings,if no how do I know the temp settings since its not there anymore,if ,yes can I know them.thanks pls
Cc:lovelymom
cutiereborn
marylandcakes
sugah
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abiagirl777:
pls indulge me small by answering my question.the temperature settings of my Nexus gas cooker was wiped off by my dh due to constant cleaning,then I wasn't bothered but now I want to start t
baking and all ,I'm at a loss.
my question is ,do all ovens have the same temp settings,if no how do I know the temp settings since its not there anymore,if ,yes can I know them.thanks pls
Cc:lovelymom
cutiereborn
marylandcakes
sugah

If it has manual you can use it, I don't use nexus so won't know how it works. Brand usage differs from each other.

If you can post a pic, it might help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: luke55720 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.