Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732372 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abiagirl777:
pls indulge me small by answering my question.the temperature settings of my Nexus gas cooker was wiped off by my dh due to constant cleaning,then I wasn't bothered but now I want to start t
baking and all ,I'm at a loss.
my question is ,do all ovens have the same temp settings,if no how do I know the temp settings since its not there anymore,if ,yes can I know them.thanks pls
Cc:lovelymom
cutiereborn
marylandcakes
sugah
Mine doesn't have temp settings just high, medium & low. So I adjust based on the heat and item I am baking. HTH
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugah: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
Abiagirl777:
pls indulge me small by answering my question.the temperature settings of my Nexus gas cooker was wiped off by my dh due to constant cleaning,then I wasn't bothered but now I want to start t
my question is ,do all ovens have the same temp settings,if no how do I know the temp settings since its not there anymore,if ,yes can I know them.thanks pls

Different ovens have different settings.
Your best bet is either to look for the manual or get the model number of the oven and call the Nexus customer care to give u the details. Also,, if you are in Lagos you can go to the Nexus office for the info you need.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Abiagirl777(f): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
thanks all, apparently contacting their Cc would be best cos the manual is missing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bakeuhappy: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Acidosis:

How much will it cost to make this for me?

Hi! I'm sorry just replying now.pls let's chat on whatsapp on 08026555999
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
My fridge emptying recipe.... Stir fry noodles

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirfee(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
'
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bakeuhappy: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2017
Coconut rice with chicken in sauce.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Roland17:
Bacon wrapped chicken (Baked) with green beans.

Sorry o o
Please, are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

Sorry o o

Hello,

Yes, I am a proud Nigerian.

May i inquire why you are asking?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Roland17:

Hello,

Yes, I am a proud Nigerian.

May i inquire why you are asking?

Nothing much smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by juman(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nice food.

Remember to drink a lot of water daily.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

Sorry o o
It doesn't have to be 100% authentic Naija food day in, day out. His bad for not rocking up ugba and okporoko.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
It's been a moin moin kinda friday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lazy friday dinner - roast

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by palacious: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Beans and Eko

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Health16: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Nice recipes here,

For those who wants to lose weight, you could do that with the winning fat buster tea >>> http://www.healinghealthteas.com/product/tea-product/ It's healthy, natural and easy on the body.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Abiagirl777:
Cc:lovelymom
cutiereborn
marylandcakes
sugah

If u know d model Number. Check online. Their website
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
My child's birthday cake, not icing it. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
Whipped up this mean batch of dodo earlier today.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
debolly:
It's been a moin moin kinda friday
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
loveymom:
My child's birthday cake, not icing it. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry.
Why na?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Titilayooni(f): 5:03am On Mar 03, 2017
Enjoy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why na?

Don't know how to
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
loveymom:

Don't know how to
Lolz cheesy.

Tell someone to teach you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
loveymom:

Don't know how to
@loveymom, in this era of you-tube video? Abeg goggle am, try, try, try until you succeed. Btw, this cake is yummy just the way it is. With or without icing.
Happy Birthday to your LO.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
cutiereborn:

@loveymom, in this era of you-tube video? Abeg goggle am, try, try, try until you succeed. Btw, this cake is yummy just the way it is. With or without icing.
Happy Birthday to your LO.

Thanks dear, I have started watching the YouTube videos just scared of errors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
loveymom:

Thanks dear, I have started watching the YouTube videos just scared of errors.
How do you intend to learn without errors? They (errors) spur us to do better!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beckytunde(f): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cooked in my kitchen #dishit baby!
Pic a: Jollof rice and stewed gizzard(specially made for hubby on his birthday)
Pic b: Noodles and veggies wt goatmeat n egg slices
Pic c: Ever-sexy ewa agoin

All from #dishit kitcken

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Weekend haf reash

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2017
Akara to the rescue with hot pap.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (3475) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.