Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750780 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2017
tchidi:
Weekend haf reash

Mouth watering soups.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gratefulme40: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rice

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ezo4fta(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
bank2k4real:
Yam and egg source.....nice one
Nice one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tecno4life(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Boiled plantain with egg and tomato sauce

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bakeuhappy: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
My okro n ugba soup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
School snacks, muffins.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
bakeuhappy:
My okro n ugba soup

Correct soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
bunches:
Cooked in my kitchen #dishit baby!
Pic a: Jollof rice and stewed gizzard(specially made for hubby on his birthday)
Pic b: Noodles and veggies wt goatmeat n egg slices
Pic c: Ever-sexy ewa agoin

All from #dishit kitcken

Dont take this the wrong way but Did you say this name out loud and asking for peoples take before deciding to use it. I hope its not a business name.

grin grin grin

You do know it can actually be confusingly pronounced as .. # the shi.t kitchen.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Baby girl turned one and we invited some friends to come celebrate with her.
Everything but the fruit tray and kids crackers made by me.
Mmm hmm.

Was tired af. Afterwards. But it was worth it.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2017
@cococandy wey our own ? Not pictures ooo.

Happy one year birthday to your daughter, she will grow in grace, sound health, wisdom, peace and love.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2017
cococandy:
Mmm hmm.

Congrats to her

Many more years of God's blessings and His wisdom for you her parents to train her.

It is well with her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
smiley
Thanks
Amen
bukatyne:

Congrats to her

Many more years of God's blessings and His wisdom for you her parents to train her.

It is well with her cheesy
loveymom:
@cococandy wey our own ? Not pictures ooo.

Happy one year birthday to your daughter, she will grow in grace, sound health, wisdom, peace and love.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yerilistik: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
cococandy:
Mmm hmm.

Congrats to her !

Please can you list the items by names as the picture doesn't show enough details. I could recognise the jollof rice, chicken, fruit and chips trays but the rest I am struggling to know what they are. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
yerilistik:

Congrats to her !

Please can you list the items by names as the picture doesn't show enough details. I could recognise the jollof rice, chicken, fruit and chips trays but the rest I am struggling to know what they are. cheesy
Jollof rice
Fried rice
Fried chicken
Grilled chicken
Mac and cheese
Sandwich rolls
Grilled whole Duck
Puff puff
Skinless white bread sandwiches and the other kids' snacks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yerilistik: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
cococandy:

Jollof rice
Fried rice
Fried chicken
Grilled chicken
Mac and cheese
Sandwich rolls
Grilled whole Duck
Puff puff
Skinless white bread sandwiches and the other kids' snacks.

Thanks nwanyi oma ! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bellong: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2017
cococandy:
Everything but the fruit tray and kids crackers made by me

Not fair, not fair..

I was not invited.. sad angry undecided angry sad sad sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:34am On Mar 08, 2017
bellong:

Not fair, not fair..

I was not invited.. sad angry undecided angry sad sad sad
Ugh. I'm sorry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bellong: 3:16am On Mar 08, 2017
cococandy:

Ugh. I'm sorry

Apology not accepted except you prepare my own yummies...

May the girl continue to grow in grace, wisdom, knowledge and fear of God. Happy birthday to her..

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:35am On Mar 08, 2017
bellong:

Apology not accepted except you prepare my own yummies...

May the girl continue to grow in grace, wisdom, knowledge and fear of God. Happy birthday to her..
Thanks.

Okay I owe you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just started following this thread and I love looking at the mouth watering pictures. I don't cook a lot, but I hope to be posting pictures of meals made by me or my partner.

Today's dinner: Salmon, potato wedges and salad. Made by my partner

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
white rice and chicken gravy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
That looks very healthy
JewelStone:
Just started following this thread and I love looking at the mouth watering pictures. I don't cook a lot, but I hope to be posting pictures of meals made by me or my partner.

Today's dinner: Salmon, potato wedges and salad. Made by my partner

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Orzo pillaf and duck thigh

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Am looking for a Lady with good cooking skill to marry from this thread

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Earlier today ....fried yam,steamed broccoli, peppered tomato sauce and small piece of chicken embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Castleberry:
white rice and chicken gravy
Two people cannot finish this food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
avocado, cucumber, cabbage, lettuce, chicken. and 2 tablespoons of olive oil

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 1:28am On Mar 12, 2017
cococandy:
That looks very healthy
Yeah it's very healthy. We try to be #fitfam sometimes but the struggle is real. Haha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:14am On Mar 12, 2017
JewelStone:
Yeah it's very healthy. We try to be #fitfam sometimes but the struggle is real. Haha
I understand
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sunday lunch:
Local meets foreign sauce with basmati rice.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Sunday lunch:
Local meets foreign sauce with basmati rice.
Huh! So inviting...recipe plzz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
tatacherie:

Huh! So inviting...recipe plzz

Lol! It started off being a smoked turkey stir fry kinda sauce, untill i decided to add locust beans, crayfish, roasted fish and snail... grin grin

Ingredients
Onion- chopped
Tomatoes - chopped
Hot pepper (atarodo) - chopped
Bell peppers halved and sliced ( i used red and yellow peppers.

Crayfish - ground
Smoked shrimps - whole
Snail
Roasted markerel - fried or smoke markerel can do as well
Smoked turkey - or anyother smoked meat or randonm meat selection
Spinach - steamed and water sueezed out.

METHOD
You can use either veg oil or veg oil with a bit of palm oil.

You can fry your meat - optional. I fried the turkey and snail a bit though

Do a basic sauce base: onions, tomatoes, and hot pepper.
Add crayfish, smoked shrimps, meat and locust beans if you want.

Fry till a bit dry, add your usual seasoning , add your bell peppers- i prefer mine a have a crunch so i tend to add them later so it doesnt get too soft.

Cook for a bit you then add you spinach at the end. Because most of the water has already been squeezed out, you just cook it for a bit to combine all he flavours. Check seasoning and thou art done.

Serve with hot rice (or anything else of your choice)

Enjoy!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Watianoengineer(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.