Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755365 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 26, 2017
orirebaby:
So it's my birthday today and I decided to replicate banmee fried rice recipe. Thanks for sharing. It came out so nice am sure hubby will love it. To go with homemade grilled chicken. You are all invited to the party wink
Babe.....selfishness kills bishakl jadin. Open the oven a little. I wont eat it.......I just want to see if its real embarassed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geedimple(f): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2017
funlord:

Choi! kiss
wetin happen nah, you dry feel am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2017
geedimple:
wetin happen nah, you dey feel am

Of course....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
Babe.....selfishness kills bishakl jadin. Open the oven a little. I wont eat it.......I just want to see if its real embarassed cheesy

cheesy cheesy sorry it's gone

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by erne: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Facts About Our SHEA-BUTTER

Symmetric Unrefined Shea Butter from Ghana, is...naturally rich in a number of vitamins.

Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular.

Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.

Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.

Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizer. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.

All these vital minerals are in the Symmetric brand of SHEA-BUTTER. It is raw, unrefined, grade A,100% natural Shea butter from Ghana.

PRICE: #1000 PER PACK.
#3000 PER Kg.

TO ORDER FOR THE SYMMETRIC RAW, UNREFINED, 100% NATURAL SHEA-BUTTER FROM GHANA:

Call/WhatsApp:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
you!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
I house please how do you cook your Sausages and it comes out neat without shrinking biko? Like the chicken phlangs we buy in the market. How do you prepare them.?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Priceless200:
I house please how do you cook your Sausages and it comes out neat without shrinking biko? Like the chicken phlangs we buy in the market. How do you prepare them.?

Drop onions in the oil, keep the gas on medium heat and continuously turn the sausages till they are brown and sound!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Priceless200:
Madam.....If you are cooking them you have to have your stove on moderate heat. Obviously, you first cook all the other ingredients (gravy included. I like mine with juice.....thank you grin) When the ingredients are fully cooked, add them sausages and keep turning them. Mind you, do not poach them with fork to create openings otherwise the juice will be released, leading to shrinked sausages.

Now if you have to use the oven, first preheat it at 160 to 180. Place a baking paper and put your sausages on. 12 munites......sausage done.

If your sausage is those very dry ones.....poach it using the water method. Juice with naturally leak.....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
funlord:

Drop onions in the oil, keep the gas on medium heat and continuously turn the sausages till they are brown and sound!
this is how I cook mine actually, I have used two methods, first I boil with water for few minutes say 10 mins on low heat and then add little oil in a saucepan, put the Sausages add onion and cook with a very low heat for another 10 minutes or more.

Second method, I just don't boil, I leave out the first step from the first method and just fry. But still my Sausages always comes out shrinked.

In the pot, on fire they look too good but once they leave the pot into the plate they just shrink. cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
Madam.....If you are cooking them you have to have your stove on moderate heat. Obviously, you first cook all the other ingredients (gravy included. I like mine with juice.....thank you grin) When the ingredients are fully cooked, add them sausages and keep turning them. Mind you, do not poach them with fork to create openings otherwise the juice will be released, leading to shrinked sausages.

Now if you have to use the oven, first preheat it at 160 to 180. Place a baking paper and put your sausages on. 12 munites......sausage done.

If your sausage is those very dry ones.....poach it using the water method. Juice with naturally leak.....
OK.. Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
Before? Will it taste better with hot water?
Lol cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
banmee:

Jaqenhghar's Men i couldn't sleep so i was phucking around on the net and i came across this. It brought back some serious memories. This shiit got me through college. Damn. Don't care what anyone says about kelly, he is the bomb. He can pee on the whole world for all i care. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM2ybp5aYXc

You know go believe say I go de quote another pesin instead of you. This is why I hate doing anything too early in the morning. Smh
It is well brotherly....all well
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
geedimple:
wetin happen nah, you dry feel am

On a business trip out of my comfort zone..so I had to track down one local iya basira for some tasty local rice, fish, moin moin and some veggies....and it was wawu! kiss

This was after a few spoons....

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emmafly(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
hi house,
I have dried catfish any quantity any time in Lagos and port Harcourt. I use scale and I sell in kilo so no cheating. its based on demand and direct from farm to make it very fresh and shelve life is 3 months.
it's N3000 per kg and its in any size and shape i.e cut or round, big or small. resellers wanted also.
call or whatsapp 08183549869.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Priceless200:
OK.. Thank you

You can either boil them in water for a few minutes or place on a pan without oil or water while continuously stirring on low heat. My children call the second method "toasting"!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
wandy nem bumadee ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Priceless200:
But still my Sausages always comes out shrinked. In the pot, on fire they look too good but once they leave the pot into the plate they just shrink. cry cry

Don't mind the yeye sausages! Oya enjoy this instead...some pounded yam and vegetable soup!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
funlord:

Don't mind the yeye sausages! Oya enjoy this instead...some pounded yam and vegetable soup!
hia!! is it dat tiny poundo with stew not a vegetable in sight! Igbo Sunday stew usual will have more vegetable than this sef, Igbos often add vegetable like ugu and nchanwu to stew ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
funlord:

On a business trip out of my comfort zone..so I had to track down one local iya basira for some tasty local rice, fish, moin moin and some veggies....and it was wawu! kiss

This was after a few spoons....
oo! Look at d colour of that moi moi, popping red ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
ewa26:
Igbo Sunday stew usual will have more vegetable than this sef, Igbos often add vegetable like ugu and nchanwu to stew ok

How on earth is this my _fucking business?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alennsar(f): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
funlord:

How on earth is this my _fucking business?

please try to ignore dat little kid

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Sunday joyrof rice cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Probz:
this food be calling my name.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
All these party jollof rice you people are sharing....... There is God o!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Alennsar:

please try to ignore dat little kid

No wahala...Kindly enjoy some southern Yankee style fried chicken and chips with hot sauce as your reward! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Agidi pepper soup topped off with Sunday stew. I go orishirishi when it comes to food combinations.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pretty16(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Was suppose to post the yesterday. My homemade yummy fried rice and chicken with coleslaw . My little man just dey drag plate with me. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Probz:
Agidi pepper soup topped off with Sunday stew. I go orishirishi when it comes to food combinations.

We ate same thing o!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bomgirl:

We ate same thing o!

Nchanwu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: luvlyoracle(m), hisbah2121(m), GrandFinale2021(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.