Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750484 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2018
ahnie:
Biko somebody shud please sama me pictures of hot banga soup and starch.thankhu God bless you!

Later in the evening. Hope I will remember
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Great cooks in this forum. Does anyone make ofe akwu abroad?

Pls what the alternative to "nchi anwu" also called "scent leaf", that green vegetable used in ofe akwu.

I have akwu here but I don't have the vegetable.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
flyca:

Pls what the alternative to "nchi anwu" also called "scent leaf", that green vegetable used in ofe akwu.

You can try uzizza! If you can find it. Really can't think of any other leaf closer to an alternative to nchanwu than uzziza undecided hopefully someone else will come with another alternative.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Qsscruz(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Castleberry:
Noodles
Yummy.. I will be eating dinner at your residence.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
baby124:

Na you and all your ancestors be Anuohia. You have never eaten it before and then you condemn it. I have at least tried Isi-Ewu and I can tell you that it is the most unappealing food in the world. Both visual and taste wise. Also Abacha is completely tasteless. So what are you saying? That Gbegiri and Ewedu with Amala as soft as your ear will give you orgasms. Though that Gbegiri in the picture is not well done.

https://instagram.com/p/BfksJbhlmkU/M

Says the one who seems to think ewedu’s exclusively a Yoruba thing. If I can’t convince you that it’s a low-key Igbo thing too have a look at a Ghanaian doing it. Or was her ayoyo copied from Oyo?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
When foodie spirit refuses to leave you alone tongue

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol grin

MissIndependent:
Looks ketoish... Yummy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Trust me, I'm doing it with moderation; though I'm not taking it easy with the fruits grin

Its actually an advantage to my Baby because he doubled birth weight before 3months & he is hitting his milestones with ease.
His skin nko? Thant one is to die for grin

jazzyjazz:

You should eat properly since you're still breastfeeding. Unless you're gearing up to wean your little one though.

All the baby weight will definitely come off eventually

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
flyca:

You can use ugu and spice it up with smoked fish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
annc:
Trust me, I'm doing it with moderation; though I'm not taking it easy with the fruits grin

Its actually an advantage to my Baby because he doubled birth weight before 3months & he is hitting his milestones with ease.
His skin nko? Thant one is to die for grin

Awesome mama

Kisses to your pretty one

For say na babe you get I for don book am for my son cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
I just dey hungry.. any sweet girl go show me love with better food pic embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Why are u like dis now cry cry.Is not fair,u pple have bin tormenting me wit abacha fa.Infact,make I go make my own.I won't have nightmares because of u pple :' cry tongue
annc:
When foodie spirit refuses to leave you alone tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelizosuy(f): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Let just pretend like I didn't see the last line[quote author lipsrsealed lipsrsealed=jazzyjazz post=65340369]

Awesome lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed mama

For say na babe you get I for don book am for my son cheesy[/quote]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 4:07am On Feb 25, 2018
FloraEC:

You can use ugu and spice it up with smoked fish.
Ugu no dey here too sis
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2018
kelizosuy:
Let just pretend like I didn't see the last line

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Freeman59: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I forgot I had TORTILLAS! embarassed
Almost expired.

What those SH countries call “SHARWAMA”! grin
Aka a WRAPS! kiss
I saw that Nigerian “Sharwama” of a thing o. shocked
FEEEEEAAAAAARRRR nor let me chop am o.

The CONCOCTION was SCARRRRRY. The kain pipo making da tin nko? embarassed
Come see DORRRRRTY? ? ? shocked

Anyway, what doesn’t kill you make your SHYTE-HOLE-INTESTINES STRONGER KE! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My dear if I may ask, why do you bother visiting this shit hole anyways?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
My Sunday is never complete without rice, stew and chicken kiss smiley

Lunch is served...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Awwwww, Thanks Mama cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Hehehehe, Now kelizosuy is arousing my curiosity shocked shocked shocked

jazzyjazz:

Awesome mama

For say na babe you get I for don book am for my son cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
I want (covers face)

Liftedhands:

Lunch is served...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Come and join me tongue tongue tongue

Sansa143:
Why are u like dis now cry cry.Is not fair,u pple have bin tormenting me wit abacha fa.Infact,make I go make my own.I won't have nightmares because of u pple :' cry tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
annc:
I want (covers face)

grin grin grin come over na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelizosuy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jazzyjazz yaff marry plenty wives
annc:
Awwwww, Thanks Mama cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Hehehehe, Now kelizosuy is arousing my curiosity shocked shocked shocked

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelizosuy(f): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
I want embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Berra go and submit ur assignment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Liftedhands:

Lunch is served...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
kelizosuy:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jazzyjazz yaff marry plenty wives

Yimu
Ya lucky Adele is my daughter if not...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Me about to have brunch.......and preparing tomorrow's lunchbox

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
kelizosuy:
I want embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Berra go and submit ur assignment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin that assignment is on a long thing Lolz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
SO THIS WEEKEND NOBODY COOKED EGUSI SOUP? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Homemade boli for dinner come and join me kiss

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
So I am hosting a few friends for lunch next week and moi moi is on the menu. So did a trial run experiment.... oven baked moi moi in a cake pop tin.
Mini moi moi burgers! grin grin
Sandwiched between some mini cut out of agege bread!

Hood Gourmet

Any ideas on how to garnish?

By the way used my daughters plate and she just assumed it was hers! embarassed and carried the plate away!

These children sef!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opeyemi3737 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.