Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751315 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blank(f): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
maradelkitchen:
AlphaHandMaiden,biko manage this grin

How do you get the puff puff to be soft and puffy? Mine is heavy and flat like pancake.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
SO THIS WEEKEND NOBODY COOKED EGUSI SOUP? angry angry

Ask and ye shall receive..

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2018
Yesterday's breakfast...

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 1:18am On Feb 26, 2018
U don reach here undecided always booking babes fine ones for dat mata hmmm beyoncee hands for u oooo
jazzyjazz:

Awesome mama

Kisses to your pretty one

For say na babe you get I for don book am for my son cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 2:15am On Feb 26, 2018
Miss this thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 3:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Fried rice with plantain

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 4:26am On Feb 26, 2018
jumzzy448:
Fried with plantain

Looking sweet.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 6:24am On Feb 26, 2018
funlord:

Ask and ye shall receive..

cheesy wink wink You are the man!!!! They were beginning to annoy me with all these 'pet food' on this thread!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Good morning

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2018
jumzzy448:
Fried rice with plantain

The hunger has finished loading for me this morning.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oatmeal mixed with assorted seeds, nuts, fruits... Really very good for breakfast.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
queensnow:
U don reach here undecided always booking babes fine ones for dat mata hmmm beyoncee hands for u oooo

Bring your daughter too tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Puff Puff

3 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
1tbsp yeast
2 cups warm water
(chilli,cinnamon,ginger,milk flavour) optional

Sieve flour into a clean dry bowl,add sugar,yeast and any flavour of your choice.

Add warm water to the flour mixture to give a thick batter.

Cover batter and allow to 'prove' (by keeping in an oven without heat or exposing it to sun)until it has doubled in size.

Deep fry in hot oil.

Best served hot or warm grin grin grin

cc: blank

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
My love for Irish potatoes these days is alarming cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Odiriance4all(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Come back from work. Have to eat this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 27, 2018
ahnie:
Biko somebody shud please sama me pictures of hot banga soup and starch.thankhu God bless you!
can U MANAGE THIS Hurriedly prepared one.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2018
jagugu88li:
Me about to have brunch.......and preparing tomorrow's lunchbox
I am yr fan in this thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2018
ripe plaintain moi moi with indomie and veg.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blank(f): 1:16am On Feb 27, 2018
maradelkitchen:
Puff Puff

3 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
1tbsp yeast
2 cups warm water
(chilli,cinnamon,ginger,milk flavour) optional

Sieve flour into a clean dry bowl,add sugar,yeast and any flavour of your choice.

Add warm water to the flour mixture to give a thick batter.

Cover batter and allow to 'prove' (by keeping in an oven without heat or exposing it to sun)until it has doubled in size.

Deep fry in hot oil.

Best served hot or warm grin grin grin

cc: blank

Warm water. That might just be the missing ingredient. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 27, 2018
annc:
Ofada rice & source
I wanted to ask about the leaf.......

Do you roll the rice and sauce into the leaf? What kind of leaf is it?

That sauce looks yummy

iamloyalty.....you steer the kitchen well yourself cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geedimple(f): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2018
My pepper chicken stew

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2018
Qsscruz:
Yummy.. I will be eating dinner at your residence.
lol. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2018
iamloyalty:

Just when i thought i was the only one who does noodle and moi moi combo

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Breakfast is so served....."French fries, fried plantain,veggie egg omelet and peppered sauce".....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2018
It's actually same leaf used in making moimoi (uma leaf).

You need to wrap the rice in the leaf while it's still hot (ie when the rice is done) to absorb flavour from the leaf.

You only add the sauce while serving.

jagugu88li:
I wanted to ask about the leaf.......

Do you roll the rice and sauce into the leaf? What kind of leaf is it?

That sauce looks yummy

iamloyalty.....you steer the kitchen well yourself cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2018
Ripe plantain moimoi shocked? Kindly share your recipe please.

iamloyalty:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2018
iamloyalty:
pls, how do they prepare ripe plantain moinmoin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nahh we don't share tongue tongue
jazzyjazz:

Bring your daughter too tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
If u yeast is bad or mixture is watery it will come out flat and also absorb oil
blank:

Warm water. That might just be the missing ingredient. Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
comtem2011:
pls, how do they prepare ripe plantain moinmoin

Overly ripe plantains, oil, pepper, onions, shrimps, dry fish, seasons, boiled egg.

Blend all ingredients together except eggs and plantains.

Blend plantains and set aside.

Fry pepper ingredients for 2mins and add mixture to blended plantains. Mixed throughly and wrap along with boiled eggs. Steam for 15mint.

Cc:annc

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
iamloyalty:

Overly ripe plantains, oil, pepper, onions, shrimps, dry fish, seasons, boiled egg.

Blend all ingredients together except eggs and plantains.

Blend plantains and set aside.

Fry pepper ingredients for 2mins and add mixture to blended plantains. Mixed throughly and wrap along with boiled eggs. Steam for 15mint.
God bless you.
Please whats the quantity of the water to use?

Cc:an.nc
God bless you.
Please whats the quantity of the water to use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kennybelle and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.