Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751056 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
comtem2011:
God bless you. Please whats the quantity of the water to use?
very little depending on ur desired thickness.
Cc: annc
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
iamloyalty:

very little depending on ur desired thickness.

Cc: annc
Thanks sis
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lunch time

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
comtem2011:
Thanks sis

Welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kennykg(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mizjemie25:
Lunch time
Economy is bad, no money.
Only u 2 eggs
Fear God o..
Sha send me address cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bless you my darling sister.

iamloyalty:

Overly ripe plantains, oil, pepper, onions, shrimps, dry fish, seasons, boiled egg.

Blend all ingredients together except eggs and plantains.

Blend plantains and set aside.

Fry pepper ingredients for 2mins and add mixture to blended plantains. Mixed throughly and wrap along with boiled eggs. Steam for 15mint.

Cc:annc
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Mizjemie25:
Lunch time

See 'only' one person's lunch in Nigeria, later you people will be shouting Buhari. This meal will feed a family of "9" in Northern Sudan angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2018
2eggs shocked Na the plantain dey my eye grin
Mizjemie25:
Lunch time

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Mizjemie25:
Lunch time
it's until I eat my phone that's when you'll know that you should stop posting this kind of phone ehn? angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Naomi14:
I swear..the Plantain caught my attention

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Please, how does one prepare fried rice with basmati rice. You know that type that will be looking loose on the plate, not like moi moi.

I had to use the oven to complete the cooking today, I would prefer using pot biko. This baking style nuh pure for my eyes.

All this oyibo style sef undecided

Jazzyjazz
Please help me call them, you sabi this kyn mata well.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Breakfast in the office.
Come and join me.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
donblazer10:
it's until I eat my phone that's when you'll know that you should stop posting this kind of phone ehn? angry
sorry sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

See 'only' one person's lunch in Nigeria, later you people will be shouting Buhari. This meal will feed a family of "9" in Northern Sudan angry
lol.. it's actually for two.. do I want to kill myself ni
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2018
kennykg:
Economy is bad, no money. Only u 2 eggs Fear God o.. Sha send me address cheesy
it's for two sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2018
donblazer10:
sorry sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Naomi14:
prepared for 2. can't eat 2 boiled eggs at once
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Naomi14:
prepared for 2. can't eat 2 boiled eggs at once
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2018
MizMyColi:
Please, how does one prepare fried rice with basmati rice. You know that type that will be looking loose on the plate, not like moi moi.

I had to use the oven to complete the cooking today, I would prefer using pot biko. This baking style nuh pure for my eyes.

Jazzyjazz
please don't let that plate of deliciousness fall o...

by the way.. if I'm making fried rice, I don't use plenty water to boil the rice..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Savage brunch loading......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
SO THIS WEEKEND NOBODY COOKED EGUSI SOUP? angry angry

I kukuma cooked.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2018
iomoge2:

I kukuma cooked.

You "must" be married, i know 'single lady' egusi when i see it, this one is cooked with love for someone. This your egusi just made my day, this type of egusi must be honored with better pounded yam, lock all the doors and close the windows and give gateman strict instructions that i am not home so all those food detecting friends wont crash the party grin

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2018
MizMyColi:

Jazzyjazz

I am not seeing "liver" and "prawns" inside your fried rice, why??!! sad sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2018
funlord:

Savage brunch loading......

Correct!!! Brunch like a boss!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2018
4realwoman:
Breakfast in the office.
Come and join me.

If i eat this type of meal i will fall sick, no meat, no plantain just carrots and green pepper, are you watching your weight? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Throwback to our Val's day three course dinner!! I didn't cook this but was too good and I wanna share...Lol cheesy

Starter: crispy calamari
Main course: rib eye & succulent beef ribs...both with fries and mushroom sauce
Dessert: churros, hot chocolate dip, vanilla ice cream and strawberries.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Time to sabotage my friend's diet.

She said "remove the skin and grill it please" ...so I added the chokes to account for the fat and the greens for moral support grin.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirgalahad26(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
iomoge2:

I kukuma cooked.

shocked shocked shocked
dat will go down well with wraps of fufu

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kennykg(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mizjemie25:
it's for two sir
Smil
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by proudmom38(f): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good day ladies and gentlemen! Please permit me to derail your thread a bit. This is proudmom38 all the way from pregnancy thread!

Biko mas and sirs please help me to win this gift by clicking like on my comment 'INTERESTED ' under ma'am zaynie's post on New Born thread. Abeg help me make I fit win this gift for my rainbow twin girls. Ejoor my lovely people help a sister! Thank you very plenty!

PS; You will find my comment under ma'am Zaynie's post on New Born thread page 1556! Thank you God bless you as you help my twin girls win this gift with your likes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
iomoge2:

I kukuma cooked.
Your home address please...
angry

You prepared one of my favourites cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mom007(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.