Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5769226 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Brownrice/minced beef stew

Shredded carrots/jellof rice& tilapia
Yummy. I want some of that!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Joshuadon: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I PREFER the latter...................... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Spinach/peppered fish&shop bought spring rolls embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
CFCfan:

Yummy. I want some of that!

tongue it's here waiting for you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
JoeCutie:
I wanted to fast till Sunday afternoon, but right now I'm HUNGRY! I'm hungry, Datalossvictim1. Help a brother, sis? smiley

shocked why are you fasting? Food is here. Come and eat.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

tongue it's here waiting for you
Alright, I'll be coming soon tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by redgem(f): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin I'm not among oo my signature black plate vindicates me. And my previous White plate. I can cook o angry wink

Are you sure?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
redgem:

Are you sure?

Go through the pictures to assure yourself.

What exactly is special about the food that you assume it is from the internet undecided you're portraying yourself as an indigent person.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by redgem(f): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Go through the pictures to assure yourself.

What exactly is special about the food that you assume it is from the internet undecided you're portraying yourself as an indigent person.

I read all kinds of chef books and I browse online for dishes and recipes, and I have come across some recipes posted here same pictures and when I say same pictures, I mean same plate, same settings, same backgrounds and don't tell me its a coincidence...

Lol.....not because I speak the truth you should call me a poor girl. I can feed you for a year if I'm not mistaken

No insults pls

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alubosa: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin

Pls could u share the recipe to that minced beef stew?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
redgem:

I read all kinds of chef books and I browse online for dishes and recipes, and I have come across some recipes posted here same pictures and when I say same pictures, I mean same plate, same settings, same backgrounds and don't tell me its a coincidence...

Lol.....not because I speak the truth you should call me a poor girl. I can feed you for a year if I'm not mistaken

No insults pls

You are very mistaken. grin

Call them out please so that the mods can do something about it. I'm anxious to know who they are. Am I among? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Alubosa:

grin

Pls could u share the recipe to that minced beef stew?

I made the normal tomato stew and then mixed the minced meat in it. I used tumeric powder in the stew. It changed the colour.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CEtoO(f): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
I actually cooked this when I had just 200 naira and was waiting for the bank alert. I bought two eggs, 50 naira pumpkin leaf, 50 naira fresh tomatoes and d end result was d source below

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
datalossvictim1:

shocked why are you fasting? Food is here. Come and eat.
I'm cumming_. Sorry, I'm coming. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alubosa: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I made the normal tomato stew and then mixed the minced meat in it. I used tumeric powder in the stew. It changed the colour.

Toooor.........thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 25, 2014
JoeCutie:
I'm cumming_. Sorry, I'm coming. cheesy

Lol Onye ara
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ready for oven,Saturday fish

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
edwife:

OMG!

I quickly raced to this place when my central robot monitor system alerted me that edwife has posted food here and i'm not dissappointed.

Hmmm waiting for the pics when this delicacy comes out of the oven.

#Salivation mode activated.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
CEtoO:
I actually cooked this when I had just 200 naira and was waiting for the bank alert. I bought two eggs, 50 naira pumpkin leaf, 50 naira fresh tomatoes and d end result was d source below

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2014
edwife:

What are those recipes added to the fish?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by easy86: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
pictures without explanation on how to prepare it doesnt make sense now. Tell us d ingredients nd preparation.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
letsdothis:

What are those recipes added to the fish?

Nothing much....

Red,green and yellow pepper

Parsley,carrots,spring onions,onions and sweet and irish potatoes.

Cook at low heat,to avoid burning the vegs et voila...

Simple smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sunday Roast on a tuesday grin

Jollof rice , salad n fowl cool

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Brunchish

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mind sharing your recipe (not the bedeviled eggs) @ SpcAgtOko

SpcAgtOko:
Brunchish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
armyofone:
Mind sharing your recipe (not the bedeviled eggs) @ SpcAgtOko

The recipe for which? The lavash/wraps? Or the pasta salad?

The pasta salad is just rainbow spiral noodles, italian dressing, and halved grapes.
The wraps.. lavash bread, spread with cream cheese, spinach, swiss cheese and ham. Wrapped and baked to melt the cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zemaye: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
CEtoO:
smiley grin nice and full of nourishment! That's what is important

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Chillisauce:

wow nice one. this our new found friend of fish, i hope i wont be bored later . with the salmon type, comes with no smell and so yummy.
Watz Salmon ma? Is it a type of fish?
Is it found in Naija?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:59am On Oct 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:
Brunchish
Post food person fit see ingredient cook ooo
Or better still...invite for lunch
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Akposy:

Post food person fit see ingredient cook ooo
Or better still...invite for lunch

You are invited for lunch. grin
...and when you get here I will show you the ingredients
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

You are invited for lunch. grin
...and when you get here I will show you the ingredients
Lolz... Its not fair

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aareakinwunmi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.