Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760158 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anthony3850(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

You are invited for lunch. grin
...and when you get here I will show you the ingredients
nne biko nyem ur address ka m nye gi a visit

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Cook healthy eat healthy. Order your steamer here. Affordable. http://www.dealdey.com/deals/stainless-steel-vegetable-steamer
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Expecting to see some Halloween specials here...

Edwife?

Bebe?

Chillisauce?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Edwife?

Bebe?

Chillisauce?

Halloween ke?

Am hiding upstairs o, trick or treaters have been banging on my door but we dey pretend say we no dey house grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
bebe2:

Halloween ke?

Am hiding upstairs o, trick or treaters have been banging on my door but we dey pretend say we no dey house grin

Hehehe!!

I forgot to turn off the upstairs lights so the kids came back, banging on the door even harder when they caught me peeping through the curtains cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hehehe!!

I forgot to turn off the upstairs lights so the kids came back, banging on the door even harder when they caught me peeping through the curtains cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha

They don't give up

I went pass the £shop twice today, why I no enter used £5 buy sweets.

Now am acting like a thief in my own house.

Am not even sure where christains stand on the issue.
Make I jeje watch my gogglebox.
if dem like make dem break d door. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
bebe2:

Hahahaha

They don't give up

I went pass the £shop twice today, why I no enter used £5 buy sweets.

Now am acting like a thief in my own house.

Am not even sure where christains stand on the issue.
Make I jeje watch my gogglebox.
if dem like make dem break d door. grin

Lol!

Same thing here too. Did quite a bit of shopping earlier with the kids and completely forgot what today is...and to think I did my fair bit of Halloween-ing during my time as a child.

Me sef, I don't know either. Just happy that they don't celebrate it in my kids schools. It would have been fun though, but I just can't align myself with the concept. Celebrating witchcraft? And gory, undead things? sad sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Same thing here too. Did quite a bit of shopping earlier with the kids and completely forgot what today is...and to think I did my fair bit of Halloween-ing during my time as a child.

Me sef, I don't know either. Just happy that they don't celebrate it in my kids schools. It would have been fun though, but I just can't align myself with the concept. Celebrating witchcraft? And gory, undead things? sad sad

Lucky u, they have a disco for it in my kids school. But we have my kids we don't celebrate Halloween we have a replacement fefor it in church ,the festival of light.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
i beg join watch this gogglebox or am i the only one dat find it funny grin grin grin

efemenaxy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Edwife?

Bebe?

Chillisauce?

Haloween specials?After what one small boy did to me earlier at the mall,no i pass thank you.... cheesy

The fireworks are giving me headache,now those kids....nah

I am enjoying one foine movie...knocking on heavens door.... tongue tongue kiss no time for any witches and wizards.... lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 12:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Trick or Treat?

Na healthy candy, gummies and bars me I dey hand out oooo, I thought these kids would not be excited but every kid that has rang my door looked very excited at the sight of my treat, I guess the size is deceiving them..lol.. By the time they taste them and find out they are mostly wheats and less sweetened them go sabi..lol..

Happy Halloween..

Big ups to those parents who defied this freezing weather to walk their kids..

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibnhasan: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
My Ogbono keeps having this soapy feel. Please how can I change this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Ugba and okporoko daliquated with Malta Guinness
Igbo life in the USA heartland

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2014
I no cook am o
Na room service for hotel
Mine on the left,Oga on the right

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 1:00am On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:
I no cook am o
Na room service for hotel
Mine on the left,Oga on the right

Lol what a contrast: healthy and unhealthy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2014
Ji mmanu with ugba, utazi and ogiri patented by sunnyboboTM

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:24am On Nov 02, 2014
Indomie noodles, sunnybobo's style with mixed veg, prawns, frankfurters and boiled egg cheesy

Berem come chop tongue

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 5:26am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Indomitable noodles, sunnybobo's style cheesy

My portion?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:28am On Nov 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

My portion?

Receive it by faith tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SpcAgtOko: 5:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Receive it by faith tongue

Lol it looks nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:30am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo's fruits corner

Berem bia ratu wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Lol it looks nice

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 02, 2014
lepasharon:

Lol what a contrast: healthy and unhealthy

Yes o
He is normally a health freak by the wanted to indulge a little
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Sunnybobo's fruits corner

Berem bia ratu wink
Chei sunnybobo
A gi nwe aka a

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Indomie noodles, sunnybobo's style with mixed veg, prawns, frankfurters and boiled egg cheesy

Berem come chop tongue

I pity the wife wey go marry this one o
She had better know how to throw down in the kitchen
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:36am On Nov 02, 2014
White yam with pepper soup. Sunnybobo's cuisine

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2014
All that meat for one person
Half a goat?
Sunny jiri kwa nwayo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2014
babyosisi:
Al that meat for one persona.
Sunny jiri kwa nwayo

Na low calorie meat grin grin

Actually for 2 wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:43am On Nov 02, 2014
Fried rice by sunnyboboTM

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Breakfast by sunnyboboTM

Fried plantain and fried sweet potatoes with fried egg, primed with custard cheesy cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Edikan ikong from Sunny's kitchen

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Sunny na wa o
E remain make you open buka

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.