Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,068 members, 7,814,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State (21007 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by icez: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2012
bandiejay: Amambra Road dey learn where CrossRiver dey.. Okija Thumb up and btween why did the yellow Fever guy frowned U abi na so him face be? grin

grin grin
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
....................... Mods Frontpage na....
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Okijajuju1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
bandiejay: Amambra Road dey learn where CrossRiver dey.. Okija Thumb up and btween why did the yellow Fever guy frowned U abi na so him face be? grin

E be like say no so ehn face be o!! grin

I stopped to ask for directions to Owerri..

1 Like

Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Emusan(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
OMG da pada....600+kb, my mb don finish ooo angryangry
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by salam001(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
Pls,Okija,go and snap Mbari ogwa village,i want to know how the place look like
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by mike404(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
afam4eva: I think Calabar and Uyo has one of the best roads in the federation. That's one thing that i think Anambra is missing. I thought they said Peter Obi has constructed all the rural roads in Anambra.
nwokem mechie onu there
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by greall1: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
i love traveling

1 Like

Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by salam001(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
mike404:
nwokem mechie onu there
dont mind afam jare,when chino24 mentions Enugu,he gets heart attacks
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Enoquin(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
The road between Cross River and Akwa Ibom(Calabar - Itu Road) is a very terrible road. I just wish the Federal Government would do something about it...same with the Akwa Ibom - Umuahia road...
I remember when Akpabio was being criticised for Goodluck's flyover...it was some Lagosians and Igbo people that silenced the critics...
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Afam4eva(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
Enoquin: The road between Cross River and Akwa Ibom(Calabar - Itu Road) is a very terrible road. I just wish the Federal Government would do something about it...same with the Akwa Ibom - Umuahia road...
I remember when Akpabio was being criticised for Goodluck's flyover...it was some Lagosians and Igbo people that silenced the critics...
That's the difference between some progressive states and the unprogressive federal government.
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
It is exciting to see someone capture some pictures of rural Imo and Anambra
Looks a million times better than where some people live in the large cities
Small thing you for enter my village cheesy
Loved the pictures to pieces
My best was where you were buying a bottle of cashew nuts,the smile on the face of that little girl was priceless

Keep them coming bro

2 Likes

Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Where are all d ofe people who never step out of Lagos that say SE is scanty, all this pics na Village. See how dense it is.SOUTH EAST VILLAGES IS THE BOMB. I'VNT. SEEN A MUD HOUSE B4 IN SE. IGBO KWENU

1 Like

Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Igbos are indeed doing very well....
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by calabaman(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
luvly pics bro. Loved the ones of my beloved uyo! Miss that place to pieces! Hopefully soon i'l go on a road trip der too from lagos. I really LOVE roadtrips!
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Afam4eva(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
kcswat: Where are all d ofe people who never step out of Lagos that say SE is scanty, all this pics na Village. See how dense it is.SOUTH EAST VILLAGES IS THE BOMB. I'VNT. SEEN A MUD HOUSE B4 IN SE. IGBO KWENU
Pls let's not derail this thread.
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Afam4eva(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
calabaman: luvly pics bro. Loved the ones of my beloved uyo! Miss that place to pieces! Hopefully soon i'l go on a road trip der too from lagos. I really LOVE roadtrips!
Shouldn't your username be "UyoMan" instead of "CalabaMan"?
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
Baby mama: It is exciting to see someone capture some pictures of rural Imo and Anambra
Looks a million times better than where some people live in the large cities
Small thing you for enter my village
Loved the pictures to pieces
My best was where you were buying a bottle of cashew nuts,the smile on the face of that little girl was priceless

Keep them coming bro

Most places Okija covered in Anambra were rural areas aka bush villages but you can see that our villages look better than some Nigerian cities. Anambra is not doing bad after all. I like the development to be evenly spread.

2 Likes

Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
calabaman: luvly pics bro. Loved the ones of my beloved uyo! Miss that place to pieces! Hopefully soon i'l go on a road trip der too from lagos. I really LOVE roadtrips!

Me too
So sad that insecurity will not allow us do that anymore
My father took us all over Nigeria in his peugeot when we were kids
I still remember my trip to calabar zoo with nostalgia

Yankari game reserve in Bauchi
Wild life park in Jos etc
Amusement park in Lagos
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by somegirl1: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
Some pics made me nostalgic.
Looking forward to pics of Owerri....
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Afam4eva(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Most places Okija covered in Anambra were rural areas aka bush villages but you can see that our villages look better than some Nigerian cities. Anambra is not doing bad after all. I like the development to be evenly spread.
Most Anambra villages are actually like towns. They just need some little cosmetics and they will even compete with some major towns in other states

1 Like

Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

This will take the cake as one of the finest threads I have ever witnessed on nairaland
I don't know maybe because it is familiar territory.
I can see my self standing and looking at that sign in Mbaitoli or beside the school in Aguata
thanks Okija jay!

Meanwhile Okija is one handsome brother
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
See Ekwulobia
People looking good and fresh
God washed hand to create umu Igbo wallahi

Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by rickross2: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
Okija Juju will never stop hating Rochas and Ndi Imo.
Are there no erosion problems in Anambra state,why did you go to a whole Imo State and the only pic you took was the bad spots?

No matter how we try to deceive ourselves on the internet, it cannot change FACTS on ground.
What Rochas has achieved under 2 years I doubt if peter obi can achieve it in 8 years.
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by eaglechild: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
Okija_juju
The Nri picture with the Brothers that did ichi ozo ceremony, wow! actually got an IV but only my folks attended!
Still have their souvenir.
Small world.
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by achi4u(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
nice pix
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
rick.ross:
Okija Juju will never stop hating Rochas and Ndi Imo.
Are there no erosion problems in Anambra state,why did you go to a whole Imo State and the only pic you took was the bad spots?

No matter how we try to deceive ourselves on the internet, it cannot change FACTS on ground.
What Rochas has achieved under 2 years I doubt if peter obi can achieve it in 8 years.

Please don't spoil the Spirit of this thread
All the politicians are the same
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by eaglechild: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
afam4eva: I think Calabar and Uyo has one of the best roads in the federation. That's one thing that i think Anambra is missing. I thought they said Peter Obi has constructed all the rural roads in Anambra.
Subtly stirring up the hornets' nest right.
Like u didnt know the Anambra roads shown are basically rural vs Calabar and Uyo.
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by calabaman(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
afam4eva:
Shouldn't your username be "UyoMan" instead of "CalabaMan"?
Lol tot of that too, but "Calabaman" sounds funnier. Besides back den in school pple were fond of calling me calabaman anytym dey hear my surname. So it kinda stuck
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Afam4eva(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
eaglechild:
Subtly stirring up the hornets' nest right.
Like u didnt know the Anambra roads shown are basically rural vs Calabar and Uyo.
I'm an Anambra boy so why should be stirring anything? I just asked because some people who live there said Peter Obi focused more on fixing rural roads during his administration.
Re: Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State by Malawian(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
i didnt even know NRI is in anaocha LGA. so much i dont know about my home state. you for pass oraukwu nah, snap me some pics. that hospital at agulu, i have been there before. i had hoped to see some 5 storey buildings lined up side by side till eternity from you know where. good job bro, i might even know you by the partials i have seen from your pics. oya those people with mud house estates in their villages should say something nah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) / LRU Recovered A Fallen Truck At Suru-Alaba, Lagos (PHOTOS) / Groom, His Brother, Sister Killed In Fatal Auto Crash On Their Way To Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.