Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken (899 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Why are all the good girls, taken every time?
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by Caracta(f): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
I don't know o. The thing tire me sef. What's the way forward?
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Caracta: I don't know o. The thing tire me sef. What's the way forward?
lols. just to stick around with the bad ones i guess
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by Caracta(f): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
stevo4shiz:
lols. just to stick around with the bad ones i guess
Don't guess o. You must have an answer. Abi what's the purpose of this thread?
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
Caracta:
Don't guess o. You must have an answer. Abi what's the purpose of this thread?
am asking you guys (nairalander) naaauu,,, am just waiting for answers
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by luvmijeje(f): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Op hw did u know?
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by addictiv(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
i think thier are two sides to everyone, when you say good girl, who is a good girl and who is a bad girl? your good girl may be a bad girl in the eyes of another. my example i met a girl who as at the time i met her would pass for a bad girl...she did double date,drink , as sorts of sh*t and was into lesbianism too. but never the less i learnt to take her for who she was, showed her that she could be a better person. made her realize that she had lots of amazing potentials and before you know it she transformed into a wonder woman that i would say she is the best i have ever met. now if i just called her a bad girl and moved away i might never had seen this other side of her....
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by addictiv(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
i think their are two sides to everyone, when you say good girl, who is a good girl and who is a bad girl? your good girl may be a bad girl in the eyes of another. my example i met a girl who as at the time i met her would pass for a bad girl...she did double date,drink , as sorts of sh*t and was into lesbianism too. but never the less i learnt to take her for who she was, showed her that she could be a better person. made her realize that she had lots of amazing potentials and before you know it she transformed into a wonder woman that i would say she is the best i have ever met. now if i just called her a bad girl and moved away i might never had seen this other side of her....
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by addictiv(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
i think there are two sides to everyone, when you say good girl, who is a good girl and who is a bad girl? your good girl may be a bad girl in the eyes of another. my example i met a girl who as at the time i met her would pass for a bad girl...she did double date,drink , as sorts of sh*t and was into lesbianism too. but never the less i learnt to take her for who she was, showed her that she could be a better person. made her realize that she had lots of amazing potentials and before you know it she transformed into a wonder woman that i would say she is the best i have ever met. now if i just called her a bad girl and moved away i might never had seen this other side of her....
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
luvmijeje: Op hw did u know?
I keep falling for someone else's dime
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
addictiv: i think there are two sides to everyone, when you say good girl, who is a good girl and who is a bad girl? your good girl may be a bad girl in the eyes of another. my example i met a girl who as at the time i met her would pass for a bad girl...she did double date,drink , as sorts of sh*t and was into lesbianism too. but never the less i learnt to take her for who she was, showed her that she could be a better person. made her realize that she had lots of amazing potentials and before you know it she transformed into a wonder woman that i would say she is the best i have ever met. now if i just called her a bad girl and moved away i might never had seen this other side of her....

nice one.. by good girl i mean FAITHFUL girls
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
stevo4shiz:
I keep falling for someone else's dime

You mean every time you say Hello, then they say goodbye?

Don't mind me oo, that's my jam. tongue
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Yield:

You mean every time you say Hello, then they say goodbye?

Don't mind me oo, that's my jam. tongue
Lols.. Yea exactly
Re: The GOOD Girls Are Always Taken by addictiv(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
stevo4shiz:

nice one.. by good girl i mean FAITHFUL girls
i believe that every woman will only stay with you depending on how you make them feel....so you have a hand in her remaining faithful or not......

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Check Y0ur Partners Ph0ne? / Rejection Is Better That Regrets. / Deal Or No Deal. Hahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.