Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? (1264 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
I had a frnd hu once told me 'Racheal,if all men are lyk my dad,den i'll die single' and at dt tym i felt bad 4 her nd also realised how lucky i am... My dad is jst an Epitome of great men, he luvs us even more than himself, we ar always his priority,faithful, caring,understanding, everything u could wish for.... He is too simple dt sumtyms its annoying. I 4 one,knows how much he earns as salary which sum men dnt even tell their wives... So lets hear each oda's descriptn of our dads nd if u'll pray 4 his like as a husband.
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by zayhal(f): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
I hope you will not start comparing your dad to your husband when you get married because that may bring strain to your relationship with your husband.

And please type out your words fully/normally.

1 Like

Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
Omo Daddy354: I had a frnd hu once told me 'Racheal,if all men are lyk my dad,den i'll die single' and at dt tym i felt bad 4 her nd also realised how lucky i am... My dad is jst an Epitome of great men, he luvs us even more than himself, we ar always his priority,faithful, caring,understanding, everything u could wish for.... He is too simple dt sumtyms its annoying. I 4 one,knows how much he earns as salary which sum men dnt even tell their wives... So lets hear each oda's descriptn of our dads nd if u'll pray 4 his like as a husband.

I don't think you should feel bad for your friend. Be happy for her because there are so many more people out there who NEVER SEE IT, as in they never learn the lesson they are meant to learn from the mistakes of their parents. There are many more people out there from bad families, who end up falling into relationships exactly like that they grew up in and end up repeating the mistakes of their parents and putting their children through similar or even worse heartache.
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Lasinoh: 1:16am On Dec 06, 2012
Just like ANY NIGERIAN MAN. . . as a father YES.
Not as a husband. TOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRADITIONAL.
Nigerian men make good fathers. . . for the most part. . . .BUT LOUSY HUSBANDS! kiss
You just have to 'manage' them!
No exceptions! kiss

Bottom line? Don't judge by your daughter-father relationship. . . since you have never followed him into the bedroom I PRESUME! You may wanno ask your mom for a CANDID OPINION. cheesy
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by baby124: 1:27am On Dec 06, 2012
Yes my dear! Its been a very tough search though. Husband's are plenty, but daddy type husband is super super rare. cool
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 06, 2012
baby_123: Yes my dear! Its been a very tough search though. Husband's are plenty, but daddy type husband is super super rare. cool

And husbands, grows to become daddy like
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by tpia1: 3:40am On Dec 06, 2012
husband is husband and daddy is daddy.

your husband isnt supposed to be your daddy, imo, anymore than your wife is supposed to be your mother.

of course i could be wrong!
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by tpia1: 3:41am On Dec 06, 2012
of course you can be looking for a man with your dad's qualities (specific ones)- that's different.
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 06, 2012
My dear, you know I like you because you remind me of a younger version of me. However, You need to type out full words. Typing like this this does not show growth and responibility. You give people stress and hedache trying to read wht you are writing.
You want responsible people to answer then write responsibly

1 Like

Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2012
debrief08: My dear, you know I like you because you remind me of a younger version of me. However, You need to type out full words. Typing like this does not show growth and responsibility. You give people stress and headache trying to read what you are writing.

Ouch! Debrief08, you're one tough mama!

Babe, I hope you'll try to make your next post readable? Please enough with shorthand and clusterisation of your post; space them into paragraphs. Thanks!
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
My dear Sister, what good do I do to her if I "manage" her writing? She will hardly get responsible responses as most people who will give good advice will look and pass who has energy to read and mentally interprete what is supposed to be English.
I like her that's why I am responding
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
I admired my dad because he was a hardowrking man, patient and loving father, and very loyal to friends and family.

In fact when I was younger, I wanted to marry a man like him. But now, I doubt I would enjoy a marriage with someone remotely like him!
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2012
debrief08: My dear, you know I like you because you remind me of a younger version of me. However, You need to type out full words. Typing like this this does not show growth and responibility. You give people stress and hedache trying to read wht you are writing.
Noted ma'am, was just trying not to make the write-up long and thanks for the correction.
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Ujujoan: I admired my dad because he was a hardowrking man, patient and loving father, and very loyal to friends and family.

In fact when I was younger, I wanted to marry a man like him. But now, I doubt I would enjoy a marriage with someone remotely like him!
Lol... Well thats true as there are some of my dad's attributes i wouldn't want in my husband. e.g his excess simplicity, workaholic nature, disturbed by so many little think e.t.c
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2012
debrief08: My dear Sister, what good do I do to her if I "manage" her writing? She will hardly get responsible responses as most people who will give good advice will look and pass who has energy to read and mentally interprete what is supposed to be English.
I like her that's why I am responding
U are actually just like my mum in that area,so blunt go correct any wrong i do,even if i'll frown my face.
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by aadetoyin(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Are you sure you sincerely want a man like him? before u continue that prayer point, ask your mum cos she knows her man more than anyone else. my Dad was an amazing man but he had his flaws so i asked God for a better version of him smiley
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by TableLeg(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Omo Daddy354: I had a frnd hu once told me 'Racheal,if all men are lyk my dad,den i'll die single' and at dt tym i felt bad 4 her nd also realised how lucky i am... My dad is jst an Epitome of great men, he luvs us even more than himself, we ar always his priority,faithful, caring,understanding, everything u could wish for.... He is too simple dt sumtyms its annoying. I 4 one,knows how much he earns as salary which sum men dnt even tell their wives... So lets hear each oda's descriptn of our dads nd if u'll pray 4 his like as a husband.

Your father is indeed an epitome of "great men" SMH
are you related to Patience Jonathan by any chance?
Re: I Always Pray 4 A Husband Lyk My Dad.. Anybody Else? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :

Your father is indeed an epitome of "great men" SMH
are you related to Patience Jonathan by any chance?
U should be reasonable enough to know that nobody knows it all.... Ur types make the young ones on NL disrespecful.

(1) (Reply)

Do Divorcees Feel any Guilt Towards Their Children? / 8 Marriage-killing Mistakes Women Make (yes,you Too) / Compassion For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.