Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? (4691 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN / Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? / GEJ On Launch Of The Youwin Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Dec 06, 2012
It has been more than a year since our dear President decided that a National competition, giving billions of Nigeria's limited resource to so called young entrepreneurs whose names were picked in a National raffle, was a sure way to give needed boost in terms of investment to Enterprises, and Innovation in Nigeria. It has been well over 12 months since the last competition, what does the meter say? Big-Win? Or Try-again?
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by seanet01: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2012
Kobojunkie: It has been more than a year since our dear President decided that a National competition, giving billions of Nigeria's limited resource to so called young entrepreneurs whose names were picked in a National raffle, was a sure way to give needed boost in terms of investment to Enterprises, and Innovation in Nigeria. It has been well over 12 months since the last competition, what does the meter say? Big-Win? Or Try-again?
We no tell you? No be you dey say we hate Jonathan when we PROPHESISY that it is a ruse.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by free2ryhme: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dont u know d road 2 d presidential villa? Abi dem tel u say members of dat committed dey NL
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by taharqa: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
seanet01: We no tell you? No be you dey say we hate Jonathan when we PROPHESISY that it is a ruse.
And hw d hell did u know that You-win is a 'ruse'..cm on sharrap dat yr mouth there, LIAR like u lol

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by seanet01: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
taharqa: And hw d hell did u know that You-win is a 'ruse'..cm on sharrap dat yr mouth there, LIAR like u lol
Let us see the winners jo olodo.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
seanet01: Let us see the winners jo olodo.

Simply shut this trap of yours . . . .No be by force to talk without adequate knowledge
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
And who told the OP that winners were picked in a National raffle draw . . . . . What a way to exhibit undiluted ignorance from yonder . . .

Now Back to the Question : - The Youwin awardees are still on ground engaging in their various enterprises. . .They are presently undergoing routine checks and balances by their designated monitors. Monitoring here is to check and mentor them while ensuring judicious uses of funds provided for. But this time emphasis is placed on number of employee to qualify for the next phase of funds (3rd Tranch )
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by seanet01: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
jmaine: And who told the OP that winners were picked in a National raffle draw . . . . . What a way to exhibit undiluted ignorance . . .

Now Back to the Question : - The Youwin awardees are still on ground engaging in their various enterprises. . .They are presently undergoing routine checks and balances by their designated monitors. Monitoring here is to check and mentor them while ensuring judicious uses of funds provided for. But this time emphasis is placed on number of employee to qualify for the next phase of funds (3rd Tranch )

What a joke you are jamiu. How many times will you come here and spew garbage for us to chop? Routine checks and balances by their monitor? Na here we go when alarm go blow.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
seanet01: What a joke you are jamiu. How many times will you come here and spew garbage for us to chop? Routine checks and balances by their monitor? Na here we go when alarm go blow.

Stop emitting your usual bullshyte . . . .Ignorance is a terrible ailment of yours . . .

They have a facebook page strictly for Youwin Awardees . . . . .You want to see some of them . .Then kindly head there, even though you can't be allowed to join unless you are a certified Awardee yourself

http://www./youwinawardees/?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by seanet01: 2:39am On Dec 07, 2012
jmaine:

Stop emitting your usual bullshyte . . . .Ignorance is a terrible ailment of yours . . .

They have a facebook page strictly for Youwin Awardees . . . . .You want to see some of them . .Then kindly head there, even though you can't be allowed to join unless you are a certified Awardee yourself

You can't join unless you are a certified awardee? Humn, more like we don't want to blow our yansh Open.
You are a pathetic fool. Some set of people created a Facebook page to bring together bingos like you.
Did you know the money is a Public fund? If it is a Public fund why should the facebook page be restricted to only the awardees? How do we know this is not a ruse?
By the way, is Youwin not meant for Entrepreneurs who already knows the right from the left? If so,
why did they have to take so long to mentor people who were selected based on their Business Plan viability? Hehe we are not f.ools like you.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2012
seanet01: You can't join unless you are a certified awardee? Humn, more like we don't want to blow our yansh Open.
You are a pathetic fool. Some set of people created a Facebook page to bring together bingos like you.
Did you know the money is a Public fund? If it is a Public fund why should the facebook page be restricted to only the awardees? How do we know this is not a ruse?
By the way, is Youwin not meant for Entrepreneurs who already knows the right from the left? If so,
why did they have to take so long to mentor people who were selected based on their Business Plan viability? Hehe we are not f.ools like you.
Your cynicism and at times outright LIES is DISGUSTING. Except you'r being paid to DISCREDIT every govt policy or programme, someone with your sort of attitude hardly make any achievement in life. While you'r WALLOWING in cynicism, fair minded Nigerians who won in the first edition of the YOUWIN programme, are getting their grants and moving their businesses and career forward. However, if you'r being paid to do what you do, that will be very unfortunate.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by seanet01: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Your cynicism and at times outright LIES is DISGUSTING. Except you'r being paid to DISCREDIT every govt policy or programme, someone with your sort of attitude hardly make any achievement in life. While you'r WALLOWING in cynicism, fair minded Nigerians who won in the first edition of the YOUWIN programme, are getting their grants and moving their businesses and career forward. However, if you'r being paid to do what you do, that will be very unfortunate.
We want to see the winners. This is ojoro. Give us a link to back up the claim that some people have been given the grant. Original source please

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by emiye(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2012
The last i heard, the awardees were paid 10% and placed on "voice mail" several months thereafter.

I think it is a shittty programme, 1,200 awardees from over tens of millions un-employed and ready to-be entepreneurs in the country. It is at best, a state government programme. The Federal Government is paying lip service and window dressing the issue of un-employment in the country, it is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. The revolution no go get PART 2.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2012
seanet01: We want to see the winners. This is ojoro. Give us a link to back up the claim that some people have been given the grant. Original source please
So in country of over 165million people, until your neighbour or relative becomes one of the 1,200 beneficiaries of the programme, you wont believe? Anyway, those sorts of programmes are not meant for PATHOLOGICAL CYNICS like you. Many of the beneficiaries of the last edition of YOUWIN have appeared on the Money Show, an AIT programme hosted by Nancy Iloh. They related their experiences and how they were initially sceptical of the programme. If you'r really SINCERE and want to find out more about the YOUWIN winners, you can reach out to Nancy Iloh on her facebook address(always displayed on the Money Show). If this still does not satisfy you, then you'r likely a MISCHIEF MAKER
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by seanet01: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
So in country of over 165million people, until your neighbour or relative becomes one of the 1,200 beneficiaries of the programme, you wont believe? Anyway, those sorts of programmes are not meant for PATHOLOGICAL CYNICS like you. Many of the beneficiaries of the last edition of YOUWIN have appeared on the Money Show, an AIT programme hosted by Nancy Iloh. They related their experiences and how they were initially sceptical of the programme. If you'r really SINCERE and want to find out more about the YOUWIN winners, you can reach out to Nancy Iloh on her facebook address(always displayed on the Money Show). If this still does not satisfy you, then you'r likely a MISCHIEF MAKER
10% paid. Read below.
emiye: The last i heard, the awardees were paid 10% and placed on "voice mail" several months thereafter.

I think it is a shittty programme, 1,200 awardees from over tens of millions un-employed and ready to-be entepreneurs in the country. It is at best, a state government programme. The Federal Government is paying lip service and window dressing the issue of un-employment in the country, it is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. The revolution no go get PART 2.

We are watching
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
seanet01: You can't join unless you are a certified awardee? Humn, more like we don't want to blow our yansh Open.

Yes, cos they don't need mundane, vile, sad and frustrated fellows like you to pollute their board . . .That page was created to facilitate information sharing,and for crosss pollination of knowledge and ideas . . .

seanet01:
I am a pathetic fool
Fixed

seanet01: Some set of people created a Facebook page to bring together bingos like you

People reaping the benefits of been optimistic Nigerians, while sad fools like you prowl nairaland in frustration 24/7 . .

seanet01:

The page was opened by the awardees themselves . . .and they decided to make it a close knit group away from fraudsters such as you

seanet01: By the way, is Youwin not meant for Entrepreneurs who already knows the right from the left? If so,

Having a great business idea doesn't shield one from the perils of the peculiar nature of the Nigerian business clime . .hence the need for some mentorship seminars & sessions for the awardess from time to time . . .

Only a fool will feel that the awardees don't need independent monitors to safe guard against the wasteful tendencies of some people . . .The FG wan't them to succeed and that is exactly what mentorship and monitoring serves to provide . . . .
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
emiye: The last i heard, the awardees were paid 10% and placed on "voice mail" several months thereafter.

As at Oct . .50 % has been delivered to the awardees with another round of monitors visiting them for the 3rd tranch appraisal rating

emiye:

Your opinion . . .But those 1,200 are busy creating employment in their immediate environment with more coming on stream in the women only edition
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:

What do you expect from unusual bitter folks who love to believe their lies . . . .
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by GARRIx7(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
I have a friend who is an awardee. The last time we spoke he was positive about the program and he said things are going on well (NB: he didn't give me all the details though)...

YouWin is a noble Idea and if well implemented the multiplier effect on our economy will be worth it. All we should push for is fairness and transparency in the process..

I think the State governors should emulate the FG in this regard by empowering youths with viable business ideas...
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Jan 20, 2013
^^ Have you tried getting any update from this friend of yours? At least be willing to query him on the details of his win. We want details. . . . not more air up our arses . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by dioradegreat: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2013
youwin is about the greatest programm of the federal government of Nigeria , i have seen many the winners and there projects here in Anambra stata
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by awodman: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2013
dioradegreat: youwin is about the greatest programm of the federal government of Nigeria , i have seen many the winners and there projects here in Anambra stata
Can you really educate this forum about this guys and their products..and also give reasons why you think the program is the greatest...
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by Pataki: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2013
Where are the winners?

Where is a weblink to show us that this is not a scam?

Public money has been used to fund this deception, where are the products
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2013
jmaine:

and what is the biggie in i creating a facebook page and payin sycophants like u, beaf/sincere 9gerian, etc to post and pose as winners?

Why didn't i just see one from my whole area? Even a half-winner!

At least, a brother to a cousin of a grandma to a relation mustav been a winner if the people directly to me can't!

Go to hell!
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by Brimmie(m): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Nairaland has over a million members.

If we can't find ONE winner here, then the programme is so fuccked up!!
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by solomon111(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Brimmie: Nairaland has over a million members.

If we can't find ONE winner here, then the programme is so fuccked up!!
where were you when many people were testifying on nairaland?
The threads are on nairaland,search for it.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by naptu2: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2013
I've assisted and advised some people that are involved in this scheme, so I can tell you their experiences.

1) You submit your business proposal.

2) If you are selected, you undergo training (Lagos Business School, etc).

3) Now here's the interesting part. You are given the money in stages. If you pass the second stage, then you'll need to first demonstrate that you can turn what's in your business plan into reality before they'll give you the first instalment.

Some states got their funds before others. I know a guy who was about to give up, when he suddenly got the alert (money in the bank). Apparently there were problems at the state level.

You need to show what you've used the first instalment for, before you are given the second instalment (questions asked include: have you employed anybody? How many people have you employed? What equipment have you bought? Have you started operations? ).

(Some of my boys said that the supervisors/investigators are very hard).

They had their final event with the Minister of Finance (they called her Mama Youwin) about 2 months ago.

They said that the government created a database of winners, in case their services are needed. I advised them to get the contact details of other winners, because it'll be useful in future.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2013
naptu2: I've assisted and advised some people that are involved in this scheme, so I can tell you their experiences.

1) You submit your business proposal.

2) If you are selected, you undergo training (Lagos Business School, etc).

3) Now here's the interesting part. You are given the money in stages. If you pass the second stage, then you'll need to first demonstrate that can turn what's in your business plan into reality before they'll give you the first instalment.

Some states got their funds before others. I know a guy who was about to give up, when he suddenly got the alert (money in the bank). Apparently there were problems at the state level.

You need to show what you've used the first instalment for, before you are given the second instalment (questions asked include: have you employed anybody? How many people have you employed? What equipment have you bought? Have you started operations? ).

(Some of my boys said that the supervisors/investigators are very hard).

They had their final event with the Minister of Finance (they called her Mama Youwin) about 2 months ago.

They said that the government created a database of winners, in case their services are needed. I advised them to get the contact details of other winners, because it'll be useful in future.
Thank you for throwing more light on the YOUWIN programme. The Tinubu boys on NL are living in the past of lamentations and cynicisms while Sincere and hardworking Nigerians, who believe in the fatherland, are keying into govt's programmes and policy, and creating wealth for themselves and their families.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by homesteady(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2013
One of the YouWin winners did a presentation on silverbird tv today! But I was busy, so I did not pay attention to it

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by seanet02: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Thank you for throwing more light on the YOUWIN programme. The Tinubu boys on NL are living in the past of lamentations and cynicisms while Sincere and hardworking Nigerians, who believe in the fatherland, are keying into govt's programmes and policy, and creating wealth for themselves and their families.
Are you programmed to yelled Tinubu in all your post?
More like it is a paid per anti Tinubu post.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2013
seanet02: Are you programmed to yelled Tinubu in all your post?
More like it is a paid per anti Tinubu post.
That's because Tinubu is the root of APC e-warriors. So I'll continue to tackle the root cause of the hate you people have towards our president.
Re: Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? by jmaine: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2013
SLIMY WASIU: and what is the biggie in i creating a facebook page and payin sycophants like u, beaf/sincere 9gerian, etc to post and pose as winners?

Why didn't i just see one from my whole area? Even a half-winner!

At least, a brother to a cousin of a grandma to a relation mustav been a winner if the people directly to me can't!

Go to hell!

SLIMY WASIU . . .You are an ignorant dullard . . .

Go get some sleep , then come back and discharge cogent sense to the thread . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 / See What Nigerians Did To Rochas Okorocha (hilarious Photo). / So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.