Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? (6173 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Joliecoco: 5:25am On Dec 06, 2012
Why are African men so unromantic and unaffectionate ? All they want their women to do is cook , clean , take care of kids and be a wife ,but they are so unromantic, unaffectionate and Cheap to their wives and girlfriends. Is it because of African culture , their parents do not sure the kids affection when they were growing up unlike the western culture.They don't take their women to nice resturant , if they do it is like pulling their teeth. They will complain about the money that they are spending.I don't date African men because they are stuck in the 1900s.
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Decryptor(m): 5:33am On Dec 06, 2012
If u don't date them as u claim, then why are u ranting like a wounded dog? Continue with ur oyibo men whom u date IN YOUR DREAMS ONLY and shut the hell up! Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by arewabee52(f): 5:34am On Dec 06, 2012
i agree wt you sis they so laid back,but not all of them.
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by luvmijeje(f): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2012
Op no be all of them.
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Areaboy2(m): 5:49am On Dec 06, 2012
if you don't like them, don't date them. simples

Stop whining and stop generalising

Since you claim not to date them, then what is the point of your thread? silly
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by joey4jo: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2012
Whats with all this romance sheet you guys are obsessing recently, this is a genuine case of a lady that will pick a romantic guy over a responsible one, just like that thread on front page, if i were to check her post there she'll choose responsible, while here is spewing garbage about romance..
We are africans, our tradition is different from oyibo, and we are not changing for nobody, not adopting alien tradition all in the name of civilization...
If e pain you, knack your head for wall.
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Mynd44: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2012
How many African men have you dated? How many African men exists?

Stop being silly
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by lolaluv1(f): 7:05am On Dec 06, 2012
Op.
There are romantic Nigerian men. Just that it can be like searching for a needle in a haystack.

It's not even about culture being responsible. How many people still incline totally towards culture?

The thing is; the average young man is thinking of how to make a living and survive and feels that all that romantic yada is just a waste of time.

But romantic naija guys do exist! And I've seen them...in my family and out of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2012
Shut ya mouth there, everytym u compare. Dis is 9ja not america or europe!!
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2012
Wot nonsense angry

How many times can one man kiss my body?? wink
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2012
The usual rantings and murmurings,all as a result of misguided assertions
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2012
Sooooo true! Na only to sleep wid woman dem know! As if she is one sex machine. Treat her like a Queen.
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by xynerise: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2012
SpicyMimi: Sooooo true! Na only to sleep wid woman dem know! As if she is one sex machine. Treat her like a Queen.
Because Mustapha has been sleeping with u and treating u like a sex machine doesnt mean Adebayor will do the same.
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Kslib(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Joliecoco: Why are African men so unromantic and unaffectionate ? All they want their women to do is cook , clean , take care of kids and be a wife ,but they are so unromantic, unaffectionate and Cheap to their wives and girlfriends. Is it because of African culture , their parents do not sure the kids affection when they were growing up unlike the western culture.They don't take their women to nice resturant , if they do it is like pulling their teeth. They will complain about the money that they are spending.I don't date African men because they are stuck in the 1900s.
So african parents dont show their kids affection abi?? You must be very very stupid..
What's your defination of affection??
Abeg carry your tokunbo body go date romantic oyinbo guy.. U hear..
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
I have met a few that are romantic and affectionate
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by usermane(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Joliecoco: Why are African men so unromantic and unaffectionate ? All they want their women to do is cook , clean , take care of kids and be a wife ,but they are so unromantic, unaffectionate and Cheap to their wives and girlfriends. Is it because of African culture , their parents do not sure the kids affection when they were growing up unlike the western culture.They don't take their women to nice resturant , if they do it is like pulling their teeth. They will complain about the money that they are spending.I don't date African men because they are stuck in the 1900s.

Am a guy and i agree with u but it would be careless to soley blame d guys. Some girls are at fault, they chose a guy that is hard, unromantic and unaffectionate over a nice,sweet,caring and romantic, tagging him as cheap,boring and weak. As a result d these guys are left heart broken,regretful of their affectionate,romantic and sweet attitude and become d hard,emotionless and unromantic husbands u find today.
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2012

I don't agree with you.
African men can be very romantic and very affectionate. Ask me, ask my friends.
Some Western men will take you to a restaurant and expect you to split the bill 50 / 50. Is it romantic?
Apart from that, most Western women are responsible for the house chores and child care. You may not believe it but very few Western men stay at home when children are born. They are still an exotic species.
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
African men are not romantic and yet they get married everyday. Have you thought that perhaps the women love them like that?
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by larrymoore(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
@op but u ve nt tried me, while generalization.
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Daywalker1: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
If they don't why can't you teach them cos i think love is all about understanding and complimenting each other
Re: Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2013
Like I said dumb and ugly, we don't want you get used that.
What a dumb thread, no wonder the dude dumped you

(1) (Reply)

Slay Mama Regrets Breaking Up With An Ex / My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! / My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.