Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship (6454 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by prosper86: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2012
I have been dating a guy for some time now,And we have being intimate(premarital sex) I want to stop being intimate with him and also to know if he really loves me and want to settle down with me because I don't feel good about having sex with him yet.please I need your advice
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by RedLight1: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2012
much beta now!
Well telling guy that u dnt wana hv sexx wit him anymore until marriage is like breaking up with him.. Not most guys can handle it even if he loves u.. Buh if u feel its important u do, then u should.. Wetin go be, go be.. If u guys are meant 4 each other it will surely happen

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2012
It requires a lot of self control on both sides.You really wanna stop? Tell him about it.If he respects ur decision,he's not far from marrying u. If he doesn't,he's not far from dumping you.
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by Mynd44: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2012
Tell him how you feel and make him understand. He might feel bad about it and leave but that does not mean he does not love you.

You should realise if he leaves that he already has that perception of you and can't stay without sex so him leaving does not mean he does not love you, it might mean he does not want to cheat on you.

But if he understands and stays, yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2012
Red-Light:
please re compose ur post...its not making any sense
yes cus u'r telling us dat u ve being intimate and u dont want to anymore OR u ve never being intimate?
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Talk to him about it. If he really loves you he'll understand and will give heed to what you've to say. Remember, it's never too late to turn back. Also, if he does stay, try and find other activities or hobbies you two can be doing together. Good luck.

Mynd_44: Tell him how you feel and make him understand. He might feel bad about it and leave but that does not mean he does not love you.

You should realise if he leaves that he already has that perception of you and can't stay without sex so him leaving does not mean he does not love you, it might mean he does not want to cheat on you.

Wow Mynd, you have changed. smiley
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
Huh? I am always like this na
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
^LOL, no you seem different now, somehow.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Yield: ^LOL, no you seem different now, somehow.
If you say so
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by luvmijeje(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
Op u want to stop d intimacy in order to nudge him to marry u?am I right
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by larrymoore(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Tell him how you feel and make him understand. He might feel bad about it and leave but that does not mean he does not love you.

good exhortation! I hope she applies wisdom.
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by LadyTC: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
luvmijeje: Op u want to stop d intimacy in order to nudge him to marry u?am I right

Hmmmn well if that is what she is doing I feel sorry 4 OP. Girls/ladies/women. Manipulating, guilt and other forms of coercion you use to trap a guy does not help in marriage. It can get you dumped even before marriage, you might get engaged but never get to the alter. Or you might marry into misery. If you want to stop premarital sex stop because you fear God and want to change your life. Tell your bf if he acts funny or dumps you that's a great sstepping stone for you. There is a better man for you who is your husband and will understand the concept of no premarital sex.
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
larrymoore: good exhortation! I hope she applies wisdom.
I hope so too
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by luvmijeje(f): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
@LadyTC,if d ans to d questn is in affirmative then am in total agreement with u.
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by nlofficial(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
A relationship without sex What's the essence then? You should remain single if you don't want to have sexx in a relationship.

The affection both of you have for each other will likely lead to sexx.
Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by xxxkubexxx: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Trust me you can't stop now its too late. Perhaps you ain't feeling him anymore (not a good sign) you may not even feel him when married. Babe to tell you the bitter truth, if he says yes to your request and you guys are not married in a month; then sorry girl he is CHEATING. A man who usually gets some regularly can't just stop like dat, its almost impossible except he is ill. A real man needs to hit it aleast once in a month. Its one of those things that keeps body and soul together "LOL". If you aint show of his plan of his plan for you and wish to stick to your plan, i advise u call it off now or you gonna have a rival soon.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship by xxxkubexxx: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Trust me you can't stop now its too late. Perhaps you ain't feeling him anymore (not a good sign) you may not even feel him when married. Babe to tell you the bitter truth, if he says yes to your request and you guys are not married in a month; then sorry girl he is CHEATING. A man who usually gets some regularly can't just stop like dat, its almost impossible except he is ill. A real man needs to hit it aleast once in a month. Its one of those things that keeps body and soul together "LOL". If you aint sure of his plan for you and u wish to stick to your plan, i advise u call it off now or you gonna have a rival soon.

(1) (Reply)

Funny But True (18+) / How Staring At A "Dark, Handsome Man" Almost Got Me Killed This Week. / What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.