Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. (32308 Views)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by SamMilla1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ice4jez: One tin u pple fall to get is those pple are not trying to worship dat stature but are trying to develop a place like Brazil dat has one.the Chinese has a big stature of Buddha .make we too do one of sango;ogun,or just anything dat Can make tourism sector grow.all u do is hate while other pple are think to make their country among the best

Wise post but you could have used correct/complete English words.

People think the purpose of the statue is to claim more religious than other countries. No. Its a tourist attraction. Soon, sheeps from all over the World will be gathering there to recieve mysterious blessings while keeping Warsaw aiport busy.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by dridowu: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Choco522: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Whether u blab 4rm today till next year,we are still on point,remove d broom in ur eyes first b4 looking 4 another persns own t remove,u are really a christian nd yet u critisize people what then makes u diff 4rm dat persn.i put it t u dat u are hunting 4 soul 4 ur church,are u jealous of d large cloud or what.pls be contentd with what u have.tnk u.Ave maria.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
beautiful,the statue of Jesus Christ the Reedeemer in Brazil is on my bucket list.Jesus Christ the king of kings,very beautiful...

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
frosbel: When will the Catholics cease from their idolatry !!
Till when u go get sense, 4 ur info. Catholics are nt idol worshippers, so beat it.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by steventutan: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
if u dont know what to comment keep silent and leave church of christ alone(catholic) before u bring curse to ur seif. GOD alone is to judge all mankind.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Christ the redeemer

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
c

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2012

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
'

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by zoedicus: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
akthedream: You christains must be dumb to refer it as a statue of your so called god,.Come to think of it,it might be that of a Gay.But,definately not that of Jesus...Apart from doing all u can to buy PRIVATE JET,what else do u christains do with ur brain if there is even any?
walahi talahi, mohamed is crying for you in hell.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
ll

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
akthedream: You christains must be dumb to refer it as a statue of your so called god,.Come to think of it,it might be that of a Gay.But,definately not that of Jesus...Apart from doing all u can to buy PRIVATE JET,what else do u christains do with ur brain if there is even any?
fellow nigerians!This is a very good example of a very daft ,logically faulty argument! Smh!
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by benny4wax(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
why must protestants always protest thereby acting like protestants?
Lets leave the catholics out of this and serve God the best way we can full stopwhy must protestants always protest thereby acting like protestants?
Lets leave the catholics out of this and serve God the best way we can full stop
why must protestants always protest thereby acting like protestants?
Lets leave the catholics out of this and serve God the best way we can full stop
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by zoedicus: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
salafiyy: THEY WOULD WORSHIP IDOLS STYLISHLY AND CLAIMED THEY ARE WORSHIPPING GOD (JESUS)...SOMEBODY SHOULD ASK THEM TO DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN JESUS AND GOD; YOU WILL SEE THEM IN COMMOTION AND CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES...TELL ME, WHEN JESUS (may the peace of God be upon him) WAS ON EARTH IS THERE ANYTHING DEVICE LIKE PICTURE?...THOUGH, THIS IS NOT THE JESUS I BELIVED IN AS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
you reek of S.T.U.P.I.D.I.T.Y. Eranko is your first name and sugomu is ur second name.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Fexydurn(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
abubello:
But you also worship ghost as part of your trinity. Is that not idolatory?
akuya go face yaw mohd and his five gods overseen by allah. And leave christian talk asap

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by zoedicus: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Les: dat's wat am talking about but beside, why put mouth for christian wahala?? I tire for this world o. Jesus christ do fast and come o or you rapture me personally, I yam tired of this world o.
ehn, no wahala now. Go find drown yourself or find a neigbourhood transformer and do the necessary. SMH
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by 2ruink(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
The statue is awesome. good things to good people. and to those who think all the effigies in the churche are for negative uses, y not ask for proper clearification. it could also be good for u.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by jjaku2012: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
ALL THESE INNOCENCE OF MOSELMS ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT JESUS,NA WAOO
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by sylve11: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Protestant hating catholic, catholic hating protestant; is this what christianity is all about? cool
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by jjaku2012: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
salafiyy: THEY WOULD WORSHIP IDOLS STYLISHLY AND CLAIMED THEY ARE WORSHIPPING GOD (JESUS)...SOMEBODY SHOULD ASK THEM TO DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN JESUS AND GOD; YOU WILL SEE THEM IN COMMOTION AND CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES...TELL ME, WHEN JESUS (may the peace of God be upon him) WAS ON EARTH IS THERE ANYTHING DEVICE LIKE PICTURE?...THOUGH, THIS IS NOT THE JESUS I BELIVED IN AS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
ALL THESE INNOCENCE OF MOSELMS ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT JESUS,NA WAOO
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by mamagee3(f): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Looks good!!!
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by RedLight1: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
drnoel:
Lol, na wah 2 u ooo. I wonder who told u that Catholics worship statues. U just want to open room 2 mediocre Catholics. Well I hope many would be wise and no fall 4 ur bate.
so what do u call d act of kneelin infront of mary's statue and askin it to bless u
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Donmichaelz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
in ISLAM u can sleep with ur wife six hours after her death..a religion where their bastard allah promise dem 72 virgins..tel d bastard am nt a womanizer....i dnt knw if seun finds pleasure insulting churches,u beta stop it,i pray u change b4 u end in HELL...no regret i regreted joining dis site.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by demmie1: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Jesus is a black man! Period!!!
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
fiftynaira: Why do people always attack catholics? Point of correction we don't worship idols.

Er...u guys do. And before u reply, I was born catholic so I do know what I'm talking abt.

@Topic: as a work of art, its beautiful I guess.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by harlos: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
zoedicus:
walahi talahi, mohamed is crying for you in hell.
i wonder if they teach u to say walahi talahi in church too undecided
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by harlos: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Donmichaelz: in ISLAM u can sleep with ur wife six hours after her death..a religion where their bastard allah promise dem 72 virgins..tel d bastard am nt a womanizer....i dnt knw if seun finds pleasure insulting churches,u beta stop it,i pray u change b4 u end in HELL...no regret i regreted joining dis site.
when u get home pray to God silently alone and ask for forgiveness, surely Allah will forgive u.
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Revolva(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
offshoreking: perfect, i love it.

Ignoramus what is perfect there is it the sculpture work or the jesus - white jesus is poison fake and jesus was never white nor had long hair ok -- rubbish and nobody ever knows the real face ok - white face painted in ceasar borgias looks pls google dat-
Look the aim of the statue is for tourism to make revenue just like that of brazil , una dey here dey argue religion - why don't we nigerian mould sango or orisha amadioha a big statue just like bhudda also to earn tourist attraction -- ignoramus
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by Ramtzy: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Donmichaelz: in ISLAM u can sleep with ur wife six hours after her death..a religion where their bastard allah promise dem 72 virgins..tel d bastard am nt a womanizer....i dnt knw if seun finds pleasure insulting churches,u beta stop it,i pray u change b4 u end in HELL...no regret i regreted joining dis site.

Fooooool with a baseless statement... Why can't you ask Jesus Christ to promise you also 72 virgins.. Shey! Him na living god, if that's your headache
Re: PHOTOS: World's Tallest Statue Of Jesus.. by kinguwem: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
'Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image ....' (Exo 20:4).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.