Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Itching Balls For Months Now - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Balls For Months Now (26628 Views)

Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by pendusky(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2012
AKobo4urthought:

Spoken like true Idiots.!.

[size=19pt]@op [/size]
[size=34pt]GO SEE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Nice one bro....
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by pendusky(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2012
AKobo4urthought:

Spoken like true Idiots.!.

[size=19pt]@op [/size]
[size=34pt]GO SEE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Wait for ur ban ASAP!
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by elo500: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2012
What on earth is your problem, young man? Tomorrrow u go dey catch your wife and everybody witch. Go to a doctor my friend cos your skin might have had an opening at d time u sprayed it hence the constant reoccurence of the infection. Go see doctor abeg.
Besides y u go spray ur balls self? Abi she complain say she no like d musculine smell for there?
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by zimuzo: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2012
Mr I hate hospitals, abeg go to one and save our time. Frm all ur story, e be like say U dey suffer frm syphilis and it is very necessary U cure it asap. Std can be very mean in future
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by cosemiha(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2012
hey Guy, what you have is Genital Candidiasis...your history is not truthful but no problems...its expected for such a sensitive issue. you could have contacted it while sitting on a water closet frequently used by females who have the condition.
i would advise you get ketoconazole ointment( applied topically across the groin and inner thighs) and fluconazole tablets( 1 tab of 150mg taken orally). remember to change your underwear regularly and maintain clean hygiene down there to prevent recurrence.
all the very best.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by PrinceNN(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2012
omo_to_dun: Chafe and saturate your pubic area with any flammable liquid, then set it on fire. You can thank me later.

91st to comment. I give all the glory to Obatala.

Lmao
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by plendil: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2012
uihebom: My Broda your own don finish, save our own life pls, what's the name of the perfume . Tell us shap shap make we no follow you enter pit.

why do guys spray their b-areas in the first places? Anticipation of some impromptu B***Jobs perhaps,, make the babe talk say you be cleeean boy?? grin

Anyway go see a doctor. there are no two ways about it.

And quit spraying ur ballz.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by sucezTP(f): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2012
dee-zed:
First, You need to change your briefs daily.
Get Diflucan + apply a clotrimazole cream.

Diflucan would had been better if yeast (Candida spp) was d causative organism.

@ op..everyone keeps advicing you to visit the nearest hospital but, i will advice you to visit a medical laboratory because a lab scientist knows better when it comes to infections.
I think that spray you used was just a coincidence..
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2012
Brother this may be a sign of Staph ok. Just go to a laboratory and request for an URETHRA SWAB. So they can use the fluid to determine the real bacteria that is living in your system. If there is a wound or small pimple-like thing on your private part , do a swab too.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by jabanz(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2012
go nd visit a doc, for test shikenan
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by eaglechild: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2012
Lesson learnt- BALLS ARE MEANT TO BE STINKY.
On a serious note, the skin around the genitals are sensitive and serve a couple of functions which include temp regulation(of the testes) in males.
The dartos muscle under the skin also contracts and relaxes in response to emotions and temperature.
In other words the skin should be left alone as much as possible.
The initial cause of the itch is probably allergic but bacterial or fungal superinfection may have occured along the line.
Pls go see a DOCTOR.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by eaglechild: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Spam bot! Gen.itals is NOT a derogatory word for u to substitute it with CORES that's just very ridiculous.
It is a simple medical term!!!
Pls Seun remove it from ur derog list of words!!

3 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Adufaye(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2012
U neva talk tru,abi u spray infected pusy water 4 ur dick... grin

Leave mata 4 mata jor,go visit d white buildin
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by kunyeo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Joel.:
Thanks for your help but I need drugs prescribtion of tablet for skin infection. Just to tackle it from the inside skin. The blood. Any help? Tell me somebody...
you seem to be adamantly stuck to self medication theory, so why seeking other peoples opinion?
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Joel3(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
Let me explain something, i do spray pefume although body pray over all my tight connars e.g back of ear, adam apple, armpit, under pant. (balls and yansh) what have you. That day it happens, i got no body pray and i have program with one chick, already i am use to pray pefume so i use the non body pray and it very harsh and hot. On my way to block the chick i can feel the hotness heat on that paticular area (under pant), i was not really comfortable on my way. And the chick dispoint the program that day, failure of not showing up and i was angry. So that day i went to my friend house and stay there for two days. That is how this whole thing started. So clearify someone up there about the toilet seater, never a time i use the toilet without bathing, i bath after toilet each time i go there. What i am asking is good anti body bablet. That all not what to rob
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Cunninlingus: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Smeer ur balls with a thick coat of fresh chicken shitt leave for at least twelve hours den use a sharp blade to scrape off then apply a generous amount of paint thinner or any highly volatile substance do this near open flame source•
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Oyee23(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
I would advise u 2 buy pure honey, dettol . Then take ur bathes and wash d affected area, dry up and apply/rub with pure honey and dettol soap b4 u sleep in d evni. Then stop sex, and using of common pit laterine.. It may cure and stop itching u.. Contact me on 08185296323
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by free2ryhme: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
rub fowl shit for the affected area ..an what is dry up ... I guarantee your problem with be solve one time
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by zeefever: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
Spray the same perfume again. It may reverse it.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by sucezTP(f): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
I think you should try SKINEAL (compound ketoconazole cream) with shea butter. Its indicated for the tropical treatment of allergic reactions such as eczema, pruritus..it might work for it..

Antibiotics should be taken, by doctor's prescription..
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Kalemba1: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
Bros call me let me prescribe one injection 4 u̶̲̥̅̊. 08132705347 or flash ‎​ĩ̷̊ will call u̶̲̥̅̊. Sorry heh
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Oyee23: I would advise u 2 buy pure honey, dettol . Then take ur bathes and wash d affected area, dry up and apply/rub with pure honey and dettol soap b4 u sleep in d evni. Then stop sex, and using of common pit laterine.. It may cure and stop itching u.. Contact me on 08185296323

OP: dont try dettol soap, it ws like hell on earth 4 me dt day, i had to use hand_fan to reduce d pain.
dat ws den bt now no more.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Just curious, you spray perfume on your balls?
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 3:47am On Jan 21, 2015
k10:
you sure say na perfume you spray? you better talk true make we help you!

What else could he have sprayed?
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 3:48am On Jan 21, 2015
oweniwe:
Poster, you sure say you no get STD?

What is the name of the perfume and active ingredients?

Why u spray perfume inside boxer? That's weird.

I was wondering if this is a common practice, ie spraying perfume on one's balls.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 3:49am On Jan 21, 2015
uihebom:
My Broda your own don finish, save our own life pls, what's the name of the perfume . Tell us shap shap make we no follow you enter pit.

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 3:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Anyway, front page plz, this could help someone.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 3:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Ndoz:
Its either sexually transmitted disease or sexually transmitted demons grin

Lord have mercy.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 3:51am On Jan 21, 2015
fankasibe:
@OP....u shouldn't have sprayed it around ur pènís....u should spray in ur mouth next time

You harsh o
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by tpiander: 5:29am On Jan 21, 2015
eaglechild:
BALLS ARE MEANT TO BE STINKY.

how so?

lord have mercy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Do You Know Any Fitness Center In Lagos? / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.