Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet (26632 Views)

DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by HeWrites(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2018

A Nigerian man, Eric Okojie, has taken to Facebook to share the new update about Emeka the DELSU genius who went mentally deranged after he has reconcile the man with his family members.

Eric, took to his Facebook page to share thank everyone who supports him by giving helping hand to the man and has give update about his current status now.

Read what he, wrote;
THE POWER OF LOVE
EMEKA THE DELSU GENIUS OUT OF RAGS
# SaveEmeka Do you remember the story of Emeka, the young genius from Delsu with a promising future who was on RAGS, wasting away in the street of Benin-City? We TeamSaveEmeka Made a call and Nigerians both home and in Diaspora responded.
There were two sets of people who received and responded to our message online. From the first group of people, we got all forms of media attacks, destructive criticism, we were mocked, misinterpreted for scanners, called thieves etc (by an undiscerning few who we don't have need to forgive because we never took their unbelief as an offense because in a country where online and offline scam is rife, one may expect even the most genuine intentions to be misunderstood).
And we did all we were able to do, not to prove critics wrong but because of love for God, humanity and nation. But while all the critics were probably rocking their New Year, I spent almost the whole of January with Emeka. With joy in our hearts, we appreciate and celebrate the overwhelming population of saints (the second group) who contributed their voices by sharing, liking, commenting, calling, visiting etc and those who made financial contributions. You all are the real heroes here! By your effort, we removed Emeka from the street, took him to the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Uselu.
All necessary test were conducted, he was diagnosed and placed under medication. We gave two or more progress report and you didn’t hear from us since then. Due to quick response to treatment & recovery, Emeka was transferred to the Hospital's Permanent Site at Aduwawa, Benin-City. We kept praying, we kept caring and we kept showing him love. Two weeks into February, the hospital invited me for Emeka next assessment scheduled to hold Feb 14th once again I postponed all schedule for that day and hurried to the hospital. And like a dream, right in my presence, Emeka was assessed and discharged. It was so unbelievable and an emotional moment as we both go up simultaneously hug each other, tears rolling down our eyes in appreciation to God.
On the 17th of Feb, I went back to the hospital did the necessary things and went home with Emeka. Finally, on the 21st Feb Emeka boarded God IS GOOD first class bus to Lagos to meet his siblings. Emeka's quick recovery wasn't just due to medical attention but the prayers you made on his behalf and the love we told him that Nigerians were showering on him both online and offline
OUR NEXT POINT OF ACTION #SaveEmeka story united Nigeria beyond ethnic and religious lines. People called us from as far as the North, then the West, East and South of Nigeria. Notably, someone called from Cotonou. Just as we spread the news about his insanity, it is now time to spread the news about his SANITY, RECOVERY and REINTEGRATION to the society. Now let's go: 1. Like the post 2. Tag at least a friend or more from- -CEP Business Administration, -Delsu Asaba campus between 2007 to 2012, -DSC in d Delta State -Ugwa, tag a friend from Isialangwa Tag everyone you tagged before and new people you didn't tag 2. Like the post 3. Make comments with
# SavedEmeka 4. Share the post on your wall We succeeded in the first place because Good Nigerians assisted us in sharing, tagging. We are counting on you again to spread the good news that Emeka is well back on his feet and living a normal life now. Don’t read this post without sharing. 5. Keep appreciating God for His Works and continue praying for Emeka Let nobody tell you that Nigerians are not good people, this proves it wrong. What unites us is more than what divides us. Let's do away with our ethno-religious bias and focus on our what unites us.
GOD bless Delsuites
GOD bless Nigerians
GOD bless You

See Him Before;

See Him Now;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/remember-delsu-graduate-who-went-mentally-deranged-he-is-now-back-on-his-feet.html

7 Likes

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by timwudz(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Niggie niggie

A Yoruba adage says;

Ko le tan lara Omo oba, ko ma ku dansaki

u know what I mean

FTC ni shaaa

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by NwaAmaikpe: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

The Igbos also have an adage.
"Anaghi agwocha onye-ara ara ya."

Just looking at him, I can tell he will definitely have a relapse and when that happens, he will be worse than his original state.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Mariangeles(f): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2018
I thank God for his life and I pray he does not suffer stigma

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Mariangeles(f): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2018
timwudz:
Niggie niggie
A Yoruba adage says;
Ko le tan lara Omo oba, ko ma ku dansaki

u know what I mean
Please explain...
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by doctimonyeka(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2018
To those that were able to assist this young man, may God bless you all.

Nigeria will be great again.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by FluidQueen(f): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2018
Good.

Now, do that for every mad man roaming the streets, only then, would i take you seriously. People only help people they're palsy-walsy to. It's a matter of who-knows-who.

Charity, just for the sake of it is dead. Brutal truth.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Jimbadly: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2018
He still looks as if he's not yet hundred percent okay. Those eyes give me the creeps.

God bless all the team and everyone who contributed to his treatment.

16 Likes

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by ifex370(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2018
The Hindu's have and adage

पईबतसमअआवतस smiley

8 Likes

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by BlissB(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Jimbadly:
He still looks as if he's not yet hundred percent okay. Those eyes give me the creeps.

God bless all the team and everyone who contributed to his treatment.
grin grin God na wa o.....wetin b creeps there....nor fear e nor go rush u
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Jimbadly: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2018
BlissB:
grin grin God na wa o.....wetin b creeps there....nor fear e nor go rush u

Just take a look at the eyes sis, do they look normal?
Just looking at the eyes sends chills down my spine. He's not even smiling in any of the pics. That says a lot.

He obviously needs more therapy so he can get back to full mental fitness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by BlissB(f): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Jimbadly:

Just looking at the eyes sends chills down my spine. He's not even smiling in any of the pics. That says a lot.

grin grin I understand what you mean....and I just pray he is actually very OK now....it is possible he is not smiling because the confidence is not there anymore and his mind is still trying to accept the fact that he was in that state before so give him sometime

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Jadoskii(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
Good.

Now, do that for every mad man roaming the streets, only then, would i take you seriously. People only help people they're palsy-walsy to. It's a matter of who-knows-who.

Charity, just for the sake of it is dead. Brutal truth.
at least they've made a diff to one person's life.....do urs nd stop criticizing pple that r helping others...who av u helpd?

30 Likes

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Jimbadly: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2018
BlissB:
grin grin I understand what you mean....and I just pray he is actually very OK now....it is possible he is not smiling because the confidence is not there anymore and his mind is still trying to accept the fact that he was in that state before so give him sometime

I hope so too dear.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by FluidQueen(f): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Jadoskii:
at least they've made a diff to one person's life.....do urs nd stop criticizing pple that r helping others...who av u helpd?
I wasn't criticizing. Only stating an opinion.

I'm sorry if you got butt hurt in the process.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by mikejj(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2018
grin no dreadlocks..was he combing his hair.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by marklele(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2018
His eyes is still red oo, the prayer should continue till his eyes returns to normal, I advice people around to be cautious.. is well

1 Like

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by timwudz(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
Please explain...
Call me 1 408 681 9023
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Mariangeles(f): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2018
timwudz:
Call me 1 408 681 9023
Calling...

1 Like

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Mariangeles(f): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2018
ifex370:
The Chinese have and adage

पईबतसमअआवतस smiley
That's not Chinese... it looks more like Hindu

4 Likes

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by wonlasewonimi: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Science student
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by kingzjay(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
I hope he wasn't the cause of his madness... like doing drugs and all other ill vices. If so, biko let him refrain ASAP.

Sometimes, people need help. A helping hand has saved his life. Imagine a future that would have been destroyed

4 Likes

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by RELAN2446(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2018
How will the guy feel wen e enter nairaland nw, e will b lyk so i m once mad. This ain't good oo.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Innobee99(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2018
End result of Ogbomosho weed

See red eyes nah!

1 Like

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by SmartMugu: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2018
He was mentally deranged? The girl sitting next to him in the next pix must be very bold.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Pavore9: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2018
Jimbadly:

He needs the professional service of a psychotherapist.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Beehshorp(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Igbos also have an adage.

"Anaghi agwocha onye-ara ara ya."
He will definitely have a relapse and then, he will be worse than his original state.

Have you been mentally deranged before because you described that adage like someone who has had an experience before

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by zolapower: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2018
E never finsih for this guy body . Eleyi ti o.kan ran oju kale yi.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Pavore9: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Jimbadly:

He needs the professional service of a psychotherapist.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Flexherbal(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Thank God for his life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itching Balls For Months Now / Do You Know Any Fitness Center In Lagos? / Shaping The Babies Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.