Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Human Sacrifice In The Bible: Lev 27: 29 & Judges 11 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Sacrifice In The Bible: Lev 27: 29 & Judges 11 (7074 Views)

Father Mbaka Warns Judges Over Cultism / If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? / Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Human Sacrifice In The Bible: Lev 27: 29 & Judges 11 by UKDBOSS: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello, u actually dont strike me as someone interested in knowin d truth, i believe u re just interested in discrediting d bible. I dont have all d answers but i ll try to answer those i can. Firstly wen God askd d isrealits to give him their first sons it wasnt as a sacrifice. He originally wanted all first sons to serve as priests but later decided that the tribe of levi should be a tribe of priests, and about ur allegations of cannibalism God didnt command anyone to eat human flesh. He said that because of their disobedience there will be a siege and the siege will lead to famine and the famine will be so much dat people will begin to eat eachother because of the terrible hunger. In other words he told the future and it came to pass as u hv shown in ur write up where women plannd to eat their babies. Search for truth. For now we know in part but when we see him we shall know in full. All ur questions have answers only dat we do not knoww all of dem yet. But blessed is he who havn not seen yet believes. Now my turn pls ansa my questn. do u believe dat ther is a spiritual realm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Power Of Candle Burning! / I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam / Angel Descends From Heaven In RCCG Ebute-Metta Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.