Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense (4351 Views)

Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane / Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb / As Easy As PDP (to Defeat) By Sonala Olumhense - A Must Read !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense by abdulkayus(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
Henritwist: [color=#770077][/color]

hey dude, oya were ni? Must u quote d whole long article thrice? U shit for pant? Or are u a learner?. Dont let me unleash my anger on u dis hot afternoon.
Nonsensical nonsence.
Re: Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense by segunobe(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
ujchief: Fresh air everywhere! Like i said b4, watch out for 2015 and see how chukwemeka wogu will clinch the pdp ticket for Abia state gubernetorial election, after all, he will be anointed by Gej, same way he anointed and impossed the dimwit T.a orji on the state.
The bane of democracy!

Orji Uzor Kalu anointed T.A Orji,not Gej.
Re: Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense by ujchief(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
segun-obe:

Orji Uzor Kalu anointed T.A Orji,not Gej.
that was for his first tenure under ppa. When abians discovered he was an ärsè and decided to give him the boot, Gej stepped him, brought him back to pdp, frustrated and displaced the best option abians had, ikechi emenike.
Do u need more lectures on abia politics?
Re: Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense by skyfall: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
afrikanns: I sincerely experienced most retrogressive governance since I have known what governments seem to represent, the look am observing on the faces of masses everyday seem to be scary, tough everybody seems to be looking for economy way out by all means,either thru rituals,unlawful deals, sex work, 419s and so on and on. Sometimes ago the president requested for increment in the feeding allocation to the Aso Rock that the billions of naira was not eenough for a year; what a country

You're right. Nigerians are actually cowards. Rather than confronting the evil govt destroying their lives, everyone is looking for a shortcut to "making it" - drugs, 419, prostitution, kidnapping, armed robbery, sleeping in churches. Bunch of losers!
Re: Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense by obiseq: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
monex: what is jonathan
Just On National Assignment To Harm All Nigerians. Shikena
Re: Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense by nagoma(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
They said he was anointed by God. They are wrong God does not support tyranny. He was anointed by the devil who has now got his jet as a payment for the church campaign.
Re: Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2012
Maxymilliano: Here we go again... Another piece of deodorized dog shi.tt
...yea,dog shit because u r either an ethnic or religious bigot! When wud the average Joe in Naija begin to appreciate the truth as told by patriots who know what is really happening in the corridors of power? Am so glad Mr Sonala's piece found its way here,....if every piece he pens gets to NL front page then perhaps the level of awareness amongst we youths of Naija dt we are being robbed of our common wealth in broad daylight by GEJ & his goons might increase considerably.
There r 3 guys I read religiously,....I recommend them to every Nairalander
Mr Sonala
Dr Okey Ndibe
Dr Pius Adesanmi
Re: Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2012
shine-eye:
Many of us are in such a position to love Jonathan dearly. Unfortunately, the man is giving us no basis to do so! Jonathan's regime is void of the necessary bite to put corruption in check in Nigeria. Yet, the effective and vibrant check on corruption holds the key to Nigeria's advancement. Many have since concluded that Jonathan, being a veritable delivery of a corrupt system-the PDP, it is unreasonable to expect sanctity from him. Can an evil tree deliver good fruits they argue. Jonathan evidently lacks bite- there is no contention on that ground. With the level of endemic decay in Nigeria, you expect any promising crusade to demonstrate vivid vibrancy against corruption. This does not seem to be Jonathan's calling. The world is waiting for the common Nigerian to rise to claim their rights. Change can evidently not come from the corrupt top. Only the midst, the bottom and the common hold the hope for a new Nigeria.
...you r right on point man. But if u r resident in Naija & u move around a lot u shud know we r not ripe for an Arab-Spring type of revolution in Naija yet.
I do business in the Lagos-Ibdn-Sokoto-Abuja axis,I reside in both Sokt & Abuja,....truth is am doubtful if any country is as divided along ethnic & religious lines as Naija.
Re: Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense by lukaino(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2012
nothing is as painful as having to face the harsh reality on a daily basis that my vote for this president was wasted

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Food Imports Dropped By $5.3b In One Year – Adesina / Ombaste/fulani Clash: Alakio Village Under Attack / Estimate Of Population Comparison Of The Geo Political Zones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.