Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Woman Outwits Rapist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Outwits Rapist (2105 Views)

Girl Gets Raped Second Time After Police Use Her To Try To Catch Her Rapist / PHOTOS: Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist Penis In Lagos / A Rapist/armed Robber Caught In Calabar, Cross River (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Outwits Rapist by geez1: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2012
A 40-year-old man, Uche Ndokwe, has been arraigned at the Oshodi Magistrate’s Court for attempting to rape Mrs. Odunayo Adenuga.

According to the 34-year-old businesswoman, she had once been accused of seducing and snatching Ndokwe by his wife, Akudo.

“She embarrassed and harassed me in the public that I am a husband snatcher; she even stripped me naked and this prevented me from going out to buy things. Since then, I have not been greeting or talking to them,” she explained.

Adenuga stated that when she later began to respond to their greetings, Ndokwe started making advances at her.

She cited an incidence of Nov. 26, 2012, at about 2:30 pm, noting that after taking her bath and was entering her room on that day, Ndokwe grabbed her tightly from the back.

“When I entered and bolted the door, I removed my towel to rub cream on my body, I noticed Ndokwe was holding me tight from the back and was romancing me; he tried to push me onto the bed but I played smart and told him to be patient that he should use condom.

“He told me he did not have a condom and gave me N200 to get one. When I got outside, I locked him inside and took a motorcycle to Shogunle Police Station to report him and two policemen followed me back to arrest him,” she said.

Ndokwe claimed that all the allegations levelled against him were not true.

Although he admitted that he was found in her room, he claimed that she was the one who told him to wait for her there.

“I saw her that afternoon and told her I wanted to have sex with her, she told me to wait for her in her room while she took her bath. When we wanted to start, she said I must use a condom so, I gave her N200 to buy it,” he explained.

He pleaded not guilty to the charge and was consequently granted bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties.

The case was adjourned till Dec. 13, 2012.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/court-vibes/man-arraigned-for-attempted-rape/
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by geez1: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2012
This space is reserved for dayokanu grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Caseless: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2012
I comment my reserve until the e-tribal war begins.....
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Afam4eva(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2012
This is one very smart woman.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by EkoAtlantic1(f): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2012
Omo Igbo akpu choper has carried his erosion ridden village minded character to Lagos city. Fashola. No dulling, send him packing as refugee back to his cave.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2012
d 2of dem ar hidng sometng, au come he enterd her room afta she bolted d door?
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by mike404(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2012
Well, the woman is trying to cover up...fast woman no be thief grin
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by mike404(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2012
Eko Atlantic#:
Omo Igbo akpu choper has carried his erosion ridden village minded character to Lagos city. Fashola. No dulling, send him packing as refugee back to his cave.
you are a big time disgrace to your entire family

1 Like

Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by EkoAtlantic1(f): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2012
mike404:
you are a big time disgrace to your entire family

As yours is to your generation and your tribe wink

2 Likes

Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2012
See wetin conji dey do...
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2012
cogitoErgo: d 2of dem ar hidng sometng, au come he enterd her room afta she bolted d door?

After grabbing or gropping her from behind, he must have entered the room before the woman. She then locked the door. The man thought she was cooperating, not knowing that was all part of her plan to trap him.

The woman was very bold though, if the man did not fall mugu to her seduction, he could have overpowered and molested her.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by geez1: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2012
Eko Atlantic#:
Omo Igbo akpu chopers has carried his erosion ridden village minded character to Lagos city. Fashola. No dulling, send him packing as refugee back to his cave.

Sharp Yoruba sister. I can imagine the Biafran stripped nude gently stroking his stiff JT and expecting a free p*ssy to show up and then three cops swoop on him .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by EkoAtlantic1(f): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2012
geez*:

Sharp Yoruba sister. I can imagine the Biafran stripped naked gently stroking his stiff JT and expecting a free p*ssy to show up and then three cops swoop on him .

His level of stupi.dity and 20BC mentality is what he has displayed.
His co villagers in the yeast called Biyafurans go too fall for am.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2012
Serves him right, though her story leaves much loop holes for questions. Especially, as yoruba women are known gamers/fraudstars.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
geez*:

Sharp Yoruba sister. I can imagine the Biafran stripped nude gently stroking his stiff JT and expecting a free p*ssy to show up and then three cops swoop on him .

^^^Your hatred for anything and anyone Igbo will be your undoing in life wink; if you had read the article dispassionately -without diving in blindly to abuse Igbos- you would have noticed that the whole story doesn't add up- doesn't it strike you as odd that a rap.ist/molester would allow his 'victim' to leave the room and go for a condom?; also, given the past altercation between the woman and the mans wife, don't you think the man would have been more wary of the woman and not been so 'bold' with his advances.....unless of course she gave him reason to believe all was well, and their usual hanky-panky could continue apace (ie- entrapment); also, the fact that she came back with the police to show them a fully clothed man she had locked in her room means absolutely nothing.....if anything, the man can sue her for kidnap and emotional distress!

The man obviously is no saint, but it's clear something was going on between the two of them and the woman wanted to get her own back on the man and his wife for the abuse she had received.

1 Like

Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by StellaBella(f): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
Which stori I go believe nah?
When in doubt,
BLOKOUS RULES!
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by geez1: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Your hatred for anything and anyone Igbo will be your undoing in life wink; if you had read the article dispassionately -without diving in blindly to abuse Igbos- you would have noticed that the whole story doesn't add up- doesn't it strike you as odd that a rap.ist/molester would allow his 'victim' to leave the room and go for a condom?; also, given the past altercation between the woman and the mans wife, don't you think the man would have been more wary of the woman and not been so 'bold' with his advances.....unless of course she gave him reason to believe all was well, and their usual hanky-panky could continue apace (ie- entrapment); also, the fact that she came back with the police to show them a fully clothed man she had locked in her room means absolutely nothing.....if anything, the man can sue her for kidnap and emotional distress!

The man obviously is no saint, but it's clear something was going on between the two of them and the woman wanted to get her own back on the man and his wife for the abuse she had received.

Funny enough my best friend is Igbo and we argue a lot but this Biafran's original intent was rape*
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by seanet01: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Serves him right, though her story leaves much loop holes for questions. Especially, as yoruba women are known gamers/fraudstars.
Mad girl.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Caseless: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Stella_Bella:
BLOKOUS RULES!
stella nawa oooo...wetin b that?
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Caseless: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
Eko Atlantic#:
i saw this coming. Pls, refer to the second post on this topic.....
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by StellaBella(f): 1:48am On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: stella nawa oooo...wetin b that?
Meaning:

Blokous dey control men head when im stand up.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by dayokanu(m): 3:55am On Dec 09, 2012
geez*:

This space is reserved for dayokanu grin

I don come take my space.

These people again? The same thing they are doing to their grandmothers at home.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by ChimaAdeoye: 5:45am On Dec 09, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

abeg don't mind the animals.
You wan rape someone, and you let her lock you in her room to go and buy condoms? Only in the minds of our "shofisticated" Neanderthals is such cock and bull tale even logical.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Ibhoe men and their obsession within Yoruba women.

I got this one punk disturbing my phone. Like ewwwwwww.

Then they'll come on NL to talk nonsense.
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by NegroNtns(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2012
.....law and order works.

this uncircumcised monkey, Ndoka or Ndoke or whateva dem call hin name......im sure is one of the riffraffs in here. Let me find out who you are......you ever heard of "cockk crow at dawn"? You want chop poussy wey go samasault ya as*s. angry
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by geez1: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2012
Chima_Adeoye:

abeg don't mind the animals.
You wan rape someone, and you let her lock you in her room to go and buy condoms? Only in the minds of our "shofisticated" Neanderthals is such cock and bull tale even logical.

The woman was just smarter. The Biafran dog obviously had the hots for her and he was going to forcefully have his way but she calmed him down using a condom as a decoy. The prime motive for rape was sex_ual gratification but she promised him that and he fell for it being the brainless goat that he is
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by dafman10(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Yorubas n Igbos if tribal bashings no kill una, den hu/wat will. . .
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Caseless: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Stella_Bella:
Meaning:

Blokous dey control men head when im stand up.
hahaha.....u be man, how u take know say e dey control men head? Ok, Wetin de control women head?
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by Caseless: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I got this one punk disturbing my phone. Like ewwwwwww.
he saw something in u...jst grant him access and u'l be free....u knw what i mean. Especially when there is 'idi' in ur ID, the buisness mogul shld be on his knees beggin. *runs out*
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by kettykin: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
i Am baffled this is still in the Political section and not in the Joke or romance section
Re: Woman Outwits Rapist by vanbonattel: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
The way I see it.

This man has been fhucking this woman tey tey, his wife found out and raised hell, disgraced the woman by stripping her of her clothes publicly. The woman wants to clear her name and face so she set up another fhucking date and trapped the man, who must think he can continue bleeping her as he used to.

This is just a publicity stunt to clear her image.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa / What My Husband Yar'adua Told Me Before His Death-turai Yar'adua Speaks / The Life Of MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.