Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Jonathan's Brother Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Brother Died Of Cardiac Arrest (9310 Views)

Diepreye Alamesiyhga Died Of Cardiac Arrest .. channels TV / Fashola Commissions Cardiac And Renal Centre. Pics / Alamieyeseigha’s Son May Have Died Of Drug Overdose In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Brother Died Of Cardiac Arrest by mosunade(f): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
coolkris: the answer is not far-fetched..you and i know who.

Sometimes I wonder if NairaLand is meant for fooools.

Someone died of heart attack - do you know what that means? You are here yearning like you ate poison which hasnt digested into your system yet.
Re: Jonathan's Brother Died Of Cardiac Arrest by westreign(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2012
It isnt easy when your trusted sbling passes on, jona feels pained becos of the cordial relationship with the bro, if you dont have a trusted bro back home that watches your back then your impact at influencing such home is strongly affected. Taking him to any part of the world to be treated is nothing compare to the impact he has on his bros the president. So, lets forgive oga jo and sympathize with him.
Re: Jonathan's Brother Died Of Cardiac Arrest by Seunspyder(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU PEOPLE DONT KWN THE SECRET BEHIND THIS Mr. President IS ILLUMINATI SO HE HAVE TO DROP ONE PERSON AS THRERE SIGNATURE...
OKAY GET DAT I STOP ALL DIS NEWS......
Re: Jonathan's Brother Died Of Cardiac Arrest by Estrada(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
philips70:

You guys should read that story over and over again and understand clearly what he meant by moving him out to get treatment. The man was being tended to at the state house clinic which is different from the National hospital which he mentioned in the next paragraph. It therefore means the plan was to move him from the state house clinic to the National hospital. Criticism should be done in a civilised and objective manner. I do not like GEJ and his entire PDP polithievery family but on this he has not erred. I might be wrong though so correct me if I am wrong.

Plzzzzz...we all know what 'outside' means.If it were National Hospital,what form of 'arrangements' do you need other than calling for the ambulance to come get him?It futher means that if Mr. President's 'breathing changes',the state house hospital won't help him and so 'arrangements' will be made to obtain treatment at the National Hospital.Pathetic!!!
Re: Jonathan's Brother Died Of Cardiac Arrest by TableLeg(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ok...RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Sets Up Committee To Investigate Maina’s Return / Ahmad Lawan: Only Confirmed NDDC Board Members Will Defend Their Budget / Lai: Desperate Opposition Politicians Out To Run Down Buhari's Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.