Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page (828 Views)

I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC / What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page by Inova(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Moderators. I would kindly like to know the criteria for having ones post moved to front page. This is very important as it will clear the foul air of partial selectivity. I'm putting this post here because we need to be educated on this
Re: What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page by Tedyk(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2012
U must post a sensible post
Re: What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page by Inova(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2012
Tedyk: U must post a sensible post
That's an interesting one. I suppose you consider posting celebrities pictures as sensible abi. The list of retarded and redundant post goes on. Plus the fact that others lift from popular blogs and suprisingly makes front page on NL like a new jist. All I'm just advocating for is simply originality. That's the main reason for the post.
Re: What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page by Inova(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2012
As predicted: Post of this nature never make it to NL front page
Re: What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page by gen2briz(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2012
Post any of tonto dike pictures or her tweets, I bet you e go apper for front page

1 Like

Re: What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page by Inova(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2012
gen2briz: Post any of tonto dike pictures or her tweets, I bet you e go apper for front page
LOL. well said. That's how unprofessional our MODs have become.

(1) (Reply)

Plight Of Women / Profile Editing / Heritage Bank Begins Operation Jan 29, Gets CBN Licence (societe Generale Bank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.