Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? (6190 Views)

The "Suya-loving" God Of The Bible: / How Could A Loving God Send Me To Hell? / Is God Really Omniscient (All-Knowing)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? by Affiliated(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
greatgenius:
1. Good.. now can you explicate on how God could be both the beginning and end? I want clarification because I want to make sure you haven't accepted that truth as gospel but know the reason why he is both the beginning and end ... Because it seems to agree to that notion yet can't seem to understand how he is both the light and darkness..

2..Of course the bible is not going to tell you outright .. the bible was put together to control but it always gives you clues...

YHWH is the creator of this planets personal name and its stands for HNON(all elements.. the corresponding letters in Hebrew are Yod, Hey, Vav, and Hey, )... and this name is written in and part of your DNA ...
DNA elements of hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon corresponds to the Hebrew letters of Yod, Heh, Wav, Gimel (YHWG). Carbon is what makes us physical because it is the element of dust. When carbon is replaced with nitrogen, it becomes YHWH. Hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen are all colorless and odorless gasses. This is the breath or image of God of which our essence is made of .....

That's the real name of your creator and he made that clear in the bible....there are no secrets in the universe in the universe only ignorance... And its ok for you to disagree ...

Would it be possible for us to meet sometime? I would like to hear more about YHWH.
Re: The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Bros e be like say you dey drink redbull, your energy is just too much. I just dey read the thread dey laugh.

This argument is like trying to prove to somebody why 2+2 is not 5 but the person is telling you that he got it in a "higher dimension". Wetin again you wan tell am?

In fact this thread is inspiring me to start campaigning that Nigerian primary schools adopt logic to be taught as a compulsory subject in Primary 1 alongside mathematics.......so that while you are learning that 1+1=2, you will also be learning that "X" cannot be true and false at the same time (@greatgenius and Affiliated, that is really how basic it is)

I can't believe that grown men are making the kind of argument I am seeing on this thread. Seriously, who has bewitched these guys like this?
Lolol. Just say this guy get open mind unlike greatg. But me sef don't dey tire for the tin o.
Re: The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Affiliated:

It seems this argument is now getting pointless. I've already pointed out that greatgenius claims are illogical so why do you keep pressing that point? What I'm pointing out is that not everything in the universe follows the laws of our logic.
Okay. Enjoy.
Re: The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Affiliated:

Yes. Whatever you take God to be is a truth. For example we know there's heat and cold but both are just different variations of the same thing. So I can claim something is both cold andhot at the same time.. It just depends on who's perspective.
You need to study very very hard. I quit.
Re: The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Anony, your turn. My turn to watch and have fun.
Re: The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? by Affiliated(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Reyginus: Lolol. Just say this guy get learning mind unlike greatg. But me sef don't dey tire for the tin o.

I was actually thinking the same thing about you guys but let's not judge based on my sentiments alone. What exactly are you teaching that greatgenius is refusing to learn? All you are doing is trying to pick apart what greatgenius is trying to teach without even stopping to consider if you can learn anything from it and yet you still claim someone has an unlearning mind. How's that for your logic?

1 Like

Re: The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? by greatgenius: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Affiliated:

Would it be possible for us to meet sometime? I would like to hear more about YHWH.
sure you can email me with any questions and concerns you have and we can take it from there... what part of the world do you live?...

p/s i replied your mail..
Re: The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? by Affiliated(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Perspective

Re: The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? by greatgenius: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
^^speaking of perspectives and all you are is a thought from you quote, here is another perspective...

God the father is your THOUGHT OR INTENTION
God the son is your WORD OR EXPRESSION OF YOUR THOUGHTS/INTENTION
God the holy spirit is your YOUR ACTION OR DEED..(the empowerment to carry out the command of the WORD from original THOUGHT)
this is the holy trinity...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Quotes For Atheists And Agnostics / Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim / Download Free Gospel Music: Kirk Franklin - Wanna Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.